Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anthro Pokemon drawing requests.

So I'm fairly new here as well to art in general, so I want to get some requests to help myself improve. I'm no where near the best, I'd say I'm no more than decent. But I still hope my art is enjoyable.

So this is what I need to do a request:

-What Pokemon

-Male or female

-Anthro or normal 

-What clothes (Nothing too complex)

-Scenario (Whether it be wetting, desperation, or some other scenario.)

Sketches will be either traditional or digital depending which is easier for me. Most will be traditional.

Preferably something simple, but don't be afraid to throw in some extra special things, I am trying to improve after all.

Nothing too explicit please. I'll draw the private areas of whichever gender but I don't draw breasts. And I do not do diapers.

These are just some examples of my art. Not much, but it's a start. ^^

20190117_011317.jpg

20190117_011345.jpg

I can help get the ball rollin for you if you’d like. How about a female anthro Furret in just a shirt peeing  herself. If that doesn’t work that’s chill just tell me

On 1/17/2019 at 10:09 PM, OmoSammy said:

I can help get the ball rollin for you if you’d like. How about a female anthro Furret in just a shirt peeing  herself. If that doesn’t work that’s chill just tell me

18 hours ago, That Weird One said:

Aye, why not a desperate female Samurott too? I'll help get this ball rolling.

Sorry if they don't look very good. I'm not super good at anatomy and poses. ^^;

20190118-233619_p1.jpg

20190118-233619_p0.jpg

On 1/18/2019 at 11:38 PM, Aquraisus said:

Sorry if they don't look very good. I'm not super good at anatomy and poses. ^^;

20190118-233619_p1.jpg

20190118-233619_p0.jpg

Hay, practice makes perfect.  Plus, I think they look pretty good!

11 hours ago, Aquraisus said:

Alright! Also feel free to request multiple things! ^^

If it’s chill with you would you be able to do one more? It’d be a female plusle and minun wetting themselves in front of each other. One wearing a shirt and pants and one without shorts ( I’ll let you decide which one wears which if that’s fine)

On 1/25/2019 at 10:05 PM, Squatnik said:

I'd love to see a female Kirlia reeeeaaly desperate, spurting out pee in long bursts, losing control completely.

On 1/20/2019 at 8:21 PM, OmoSammy said:

If it’s chill with you would you be able to do one more? It’d be a female plusle and minun wetting themselves in front of each other. One wearing a shirt and pants and one without shorts ( I’ll let you decide which one wears which if that’s fine)

20190201_234553.jpg

20190201_233103.jpg

On 2/15/2019 at 6:36 PM, Rukako said:

So we’ve had a Kirla, how about a Male Gardevoir wetting? 

Also just a little suggestion for the pictures. When taking them use a flash or have a bright light on them. They all seem a lil dark atm. Alternatively use a scanner if you have one to make a digital copy 😁

Good work so far though 👍🏻

On 2/7/2019 at 2:33 PM, Redder12 said:

These are really good!! Hmm for my request how about an extremely desperate male charmander regular form and no clothes? Thanks

On 2/2/2019 at 6:13 PM, Squatnik said:

The kirlia drawing is pretty damn good, the plusle and minun one is great, too. How about a Meloetta? Regular form, using her dress to try to stop the flow. I like your style and you could definitely improve. You got lots of potential.

On 2/2/2019 at 3:45 PM, Sammy Raeh said:

Well how about I keep this ball rolling a little more then. Your drawings are clearly shaky and inexperienced but there's also charm to them and you've certainly got talent to improve, so I like it.

How about an espeon. I don't mind what you do with them, be creative. ?

Sorry if they look weird, I (sorta) rushed them a little.

20190218_204930.jpg

20190218_210330.jpg

20190218_210339.jpg

20190218_210639.jpg

Still taking more! I probably won't close this request thread for a while. I just want to keep it active!