Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

[Female] JAV - 295 (Doctor's Waiting Room Accidents)

JAV - 295 (Doctor's Waiting Room Accidents)

This might be the greatest JAV I've seen in years, it checks all my boxes. Women in various outfits wait with others in a doctors office. They are clearly desperate and after waiting too long they have accidents with onlookers staring. Several of the shorter clips (I've only watched two, it was all I could stand before, well you know) include the walk of shame down the street in wet things. 

This reminds me of my own doctor's office desperate waits and planned and unplanned accidents:

Anyhow, this is going to keep me very happy for the next long while. I love these!!!!!!!

Enjoy,

Rach

15 hours ago, Nephron said:

Not sure if it's just me, but Part 1 seems to be missing! Only Part 2 and 3 are in the Download. Same deal for JAV FF-288.

Not being ungrateful in any way, just pointing it out.

Wonderful videos anyway, best JAV I've seen in a while ? 

For some reason a couple got dropped, hanks for flagging this, it should be rectified, you can return to your regular masturbatory schedule ? 

6 hours ago, jade007 said:

Cool! Uploaded a lot of works in a short time, thank you

Thanks! If I don't do a bunch at a time I just forget and they languish on my computer.

Similar series: JAV Filth DLFF-286: Beyond this 295 series, there seems to be another "doc waiting room" series, DLFF-286, on the same topic. Any chance you could dig that one out, too? I know, your generous posting is inspiring even more requests, but that's the only way for whom there's no way to subscribe to Jade ... thanks anyway, for what is already there, and in advance!

10 hours ago, sesameopen said:

Similar series: JAV Filth DLFF-286: Beyond this 295 series, there seems to be another "doc waiting room" series, DLFF-286, on the same topic. Any chance you could dig that one out, too? I know, your generous posting is inspiring even more requests, but that's the only way for whom there's no way to subscribe to Jade ... thanks anyway, for what is already there, and in advance!

I've not see these! I'll see if I can dig them up... anyone out there find them let me know.