Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Girls peeing outside

I sincerely doubt there's anyone out there who's never peed outside, lol. 

I generally have to do it when hiking/camping. I pull my trousers down to my ankles and squat so that the stream splashes onto the ground behind them, maybe using a tree as support. If the ground isn't absorbent enough, it can pool around my shoes, but that's no big deal. I'd love to try peeing standing up outside, but I fear it'd end up all over whatever I was wearing...

35 minutes ago, OPencil said:

I generally have to do it when hiking/camping. I pull my trousers down to my ankles and squat so that the stream splashes onto the ground behind them, maybe using a tree as support. If the ground isn't absorbent enough, it can pool around my shoes, but that's no big deal. I'd love to try peeing standing up outside, but I fear it'd end up all over whatever I was wearing...

Don't let that put you off I've heard of people on this site able to do it

I dated a girl in high school who absolutely refused to pull her pants down and pee anywhere but in an actual restroom... and it had to be clean too. 

Most of my friends in high school were in the Scouts and ROTC... we did a lot of camping and, eventually, our girlfriends wanted to come along. One thing led to another and we ended up buying her Goodnites to wear for every trip.

I just love the thought of a woman so desperate that she has to make the conscious decision to pee outside. I have only seen it from a distance on a few occasions in my 54 years, and wish that it was more common, but it seems to me that no matter what women tend to say about having to "pee so badly", it is a rare occurrence to run across one that is actually so desperate that they are willing to take such drastic measures as peeing outdoors. Perhaps I've just been looking in the wrong places.

many woman try to avoid peeing outside, even if that means holding it for a fairly long time. i think that is the reason why female public peeing is so erotic, it's pretty sure that she is really, really desperate if she's doing it outdoors.

nevertheless, i know woman who have no problems going outside, they just do it. most likely they don't see any connection between peeing and arousal.

12 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

... I have only ever went outside once as an emergency ...

must have been a pretty desperate situation, would like too hear more of it  ?

On 1/15/2019 at 5:14 PM, DeltaFoxtrot said:

I dated a girl in high school who absolutely refused to pull her pants down and pee anywhere but in an actual restroom... and it had to be clean too. 

Most of my friends in high school were in the Scouts and ROTC... we did a lot of camping and, eventually, our girlfriends wanted to come along. One thing led to another and we ended up buying her Goodnites to wear for every trip.

That sounds interesting to say the least

Well, I for one have no compunction about peeing outside when I need to. I will find some cover before I do it though - and almost every time I have done it, it has been a conscious decision to not hold it any more, rather than being at my absolute limit.

For example, I drove ~5 hrs to see a waterfall once. To find no public or private toilets there ... It was in a rather remote area, so I was pretty skeptical about finding a restroom in the next few hours. I needed to pee at this point, but I wasn't desperate yet. However I wasn't in the mood to burst somewhere on the roadside with no cover. So I strolled through the flat, empty surroundings, looking for some cover. After a bit, I found a section of a wall (the rest seemed to have broken down) that would shield me from the people admiring the falls. Well, I pulled my pants down below my knee, sank in to a low squat and created my own waterfall *shrug*

Then there was the time I was at a dam - or rather the reservoir. It was a beautiful view, will trees lining the edges and what not. Pure, natural beauty. But apparently the powers that be decided the beauty shouldn't be marred by the construction of a rest room. Again, I wasn't exactly bursting, but I had a strong urge to pee. The kind that makes you search for a restroom, somewhat frantically. So in I strolled behind the trees, hoping no one noticed, and peed to my heart's (or rather bladder's) content.

Then there was the time when I found all the toilets locked. This was in a village, where all the toilets were constructed together at one place. Don't ask why. Each family owned one, and kept the keys to it. We asked the 'restaurant' if there was a restroom, and they directed us to walk down a hillside. We came down some steep steps and found this locked toilet complex at the edge of a cliff. May be they thought we wanted to see the restrooms and not use it? Who knows! Well, I needed to pee pretty badly - my bladder was uncomfortably full, and while I wasn't exactly crossing my legs yet, my body wanted relief. My friend (also female) noticed one of the bathrooms had the lock open, but someone was in there. Well, we waited for about 5 minutes but no one came out (presumably they were taking a dump). Well, I was done waiting. I just went behind one of the locked toilets and peed a torrent down the cliff. She was way more desperate than me, but couldn't bring herself to do the same. Luckily for her, that door opened, and she could go take her much needed piss before the owner locked it again.

On 1/15/2019 at 3:44 PM, OPencil said:

That would not be a bad thing to pee in your jeans...?

I ussually avoid it untill I am bursting, but if there isn't another option I am not going to be shy about it. In the village festivities there aren't many bathrooms available so nearly every year I get a buddy and find a good spot, behind a dumpster or a car and just go for it (the buddy ussually keeps watch) . It's good that me and my friends are pretty oppen about it. 

Also in the city if we end up drinking in a park the same will happen, grab a buddy and find a bush or a tree. 

You just gotta be carefull when squating and have some tissues at hand, but besides that Id rather pee out even if my girl friends see me than wet myself.

• 1 year later...

In college I knew a couple of farm girls. They actually seemed to look for chances to pee outside. Once we were playing frisbee outside our dorm and one of them ran off into the bushes rather than go back inside -- it was literally further to the bushes than it was to the dorm bathroom! 

Also, waaaaay back in the early days of Facebook, there was a group called "I Like Peeing Outside More Than Inside." Plenty of girls in the group. 

I've actually seen girls pee outside a few times this one happen in to summer of last year when me and a few friends went to a party on the other side of the island. We travel in what I would call a mini bus that could hold about 16 people. On the way to the party we were drinking and smoking and when we got there after a 2 hour drive we all needed to pee some of the girls decided that they would hold it till we got inside well they was there others who jus went behind the bus. The thing was I didn't know that they went behind the bus and I had the same idea. When I went behind the bus I was treated to see the 3 girl squated in a line all peeing full force of course I did look to long tho 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I love peeing outside when I know I won't get seen, a lot of the time if I'm walking in nature (really anywhere outside main city areas) i'll stop to pee wherever i am if i need to go, i love the way it soaks into the ground. Peeing in rain puddles is super fun too. Once I lived in a place with a backyard deck that wasn't visible from other houses, I used to go out at night naked and pee standing up off the deck. It was especially fun when it was snowing, there's a super visible mark of how far I peed but then it gets covered by the snow and nobody knows 😉

I pee outside all the time.  While walking the dog or on a bike ride I will pee if I need to. If I'm in the back garden smoking and I need to go I will water my garden rather than go upstairs to the loo. The other day i was in the garden painting the fence in broad daylight and had to pee i didnt want to go back in the house so i just pulled my shorts aside and let go where I was sitting on the grass. 

On 1/24/2019 at 12:03 PM, Here4theFun said:

I ussually avoid it untill I am bursting, but if there isn't another option I am not going to be shy about it. In the village festivities there aren't many bathrooms available so nearly every year I get a buddy and find a good spot, behind a dumpster or a car and just go for it (the buddy ussually keeps watch) . It's good that me and my friends are pretty oppen about it. 

Also in the city if we end up drinking in a park the same will happen, grab a buddy and find a bush or a tree. 

You just gotta be carefull when squating and have some tissues at hand, but besides that Id rather pee out even if my girl friends see me than wet myself.

At least you have girl friends. I have like.....a few people at school that I kinda like hanging out with, and thats it. 

I'm gonna have like no friends in college.

Edited by Ms. Tito (see edit history)

Music festivals are often good opportunities to see girls peeing outside.  I remember one where there was a traffic jam outside, from cars queuing to get in.  Even there I could see girls getting out of their cars, crossing the road into a field and then pulling down their jeans to pee in front of the hedge.  There were bales of hay at the side of the car park (a mowed field) and other girls crouched and pissed behind them.  

I must have seen a dozen girls weeing before I even got into the festival site that year.

Honestly, quite a few times. When we used to go out drinking as a group of friends we used to have quite a walk back to our houses. There was one girl who would often leave the pub / club desperate to pee and would hurry off behind a bush or something on the way back.

One time though she didn't want to go off on her own as she felt vulnerable (we were in a different part of town and there was only the two of us). She asked me to come down the alley way with her otherwise she was going to wet her self. I followed her down, she made me turn around and by the sounds of it she peed like a race horse for what felt like forever!

The second the splashing stopped she had hopped up, yanked her panties and leggins back up (over what must have been a still totally sopping little girly area) and then jumped up behind me! Of we went on our 2 mile walk back to her house.

The state she had got into there was no way she showered before bed either! 🤣