Join over 1,500 members on Discord's largest Omorashi server! Read more... ×

Re-Wetting - A question for girls.

So then girls, I have always been curious as to whether this actually ever happens? I have seen videos of re-wetting etc, and often it is a rather naughty hot thought! What I am wondering though is whether anyone actually does it in real life for enjoyment of their omo fetish?

Have any of you ever re-wet without taking off the clothes. If so how many times and what type of clothing was it? 

Joe ?

I don’t want ever have privacy for long enough to do this and prefer desperation but I hope you find someone who has done this as it sounds like something you would really enjoy. 

I guess the person would need to drink plenty too otherwise their clothes would dry befriender the second wetting. 

• Upvote 1

I've never actually seen a re-wetting, but I have seen women continue to wear clothing that they have peed in.

One time I stopped to pick up a few things at a K Mart. It was a nice comfortable summer afternoon around 4:30 when I entered the store. I happened to look up as I was walking in and noticed a women in her late twenties wearing a faded grey sweat shirt and some brief jean short shorts. In a split second our eyes met as I also took in her legs and ass accentuated by her shorts. There was a nearly dry wet patch stretching half way up her zipper and out to mid thighs. It kind of had that yellow tinge suggesting that it was pee. She caught me staring and promptly pulled her sweat shirt down to try and cover herself, but it wouldn't reach far enough. She continued into the store with me close behind her. No doubt that sometime earlier in the day, she'd wet her pants and never bothered to change. For some reason, she wasn't concerned with peeing herself.

Know this women was very easy to look at and quite sexy in a rough sort of way. I followed at a discreet distance. Her butt was wet as well, although the wet patch wasn't as large as the one in front, surrounding her puss. Pretty sexy because of her lack of concern. I was very lucky to notice her and suggests that some women are not too concerned with wetting themselves and being noticed. 

• Upvote 3

Normally I don't have the time and privacy for rewetting, but I've done it once or twice in  a thick pair of sweatpants when the opportunity presented itself.

• Upvote 2

Just now, desperatewet said:

Normally I don't have the time and privacy for rewetting, but I've done it once or twice in  a thick pair of sweatpants when the opportunity presented itself.

Cool. I'd love to hear about it!

I sometimes enjoy rewetting but it smells a lot and I dont usually have privacy for long enough. 

6 hours ago, JMatthews1995 said:

So then girls, I have always been curious as to whether this actually ever happens? I have seen videos of re-wetting etc, and often it is a rather naughty hot thought! What I am wondering though is whether anyone actually does it in real life for enjoyment of their omo fetish?

Have any of you ever re-wet without taking off the clothes. If so how many times and what type of clothing was it? 

Joe ?

A customer just commissioned me to prepare a pair of panties that I've wet multiple times and well it's been fun, and smelly and the fabric does strange things after 4 wettings!

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

A customer just commissioned me to prepare a pair of panties that I've wet multiple times and well it's been fun, and smelly and the fabric does strange things after 4 wettings!

Lovely! Strange things? ?

3 hours ago, JMatthews1995 said:

Lovely! Strange things? ?

Yeah, like it behaves different than normal fabric and the stains move about more quickly. The smell is also amazing, it's got a like spicy smell!

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, rachelkirwan said:

Yeah, like it behaves different than normal fabric and the stains move about more quickly. The smell is also amazing, it's got a like spicy smell!

Brilliant ? Does it feel good or weird? 

I normally either don't have time or privacy to do something like that. However, I have wet myself while i was drunk and then also wet the bed while I was passed out lol so an unintentional rewetting. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

That's great! Would love to hear the story of how you went about it if possible. Re-wettings are not common but they are awesome.