Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 4:33 PM, Mbgpeelover said:

Love it and as an aside I love your clothes! You are also very attractive with a great body. Thanks for sharing. 

1. Yes, even though I am straight, I also enjoyed that.  A lot of pee but a slow stream.   I wonder if he had locked up?  Sometimes if I been holding  a very full bladder for a long time I find it hard to release it.
7 hours ago, mikev said:
  1. Yes, even though I am straight, I also enjoyed that.  A lot of pee but a slow stream.   I wonder if he had locked up?  Sometimes if I been holding  a very full bladder for a long time I find it hard to release it.

Locking up during a long-time hold is a thing that I also am familiar with. I remember an overnight stay backcountry camping over the weekend with a friend. Saturday I started after a morning pee and wanted to hold it until evening like many times before. Like planned the urge rose and by night it was already rather irritating. So I decided to end the play before I had to fidget the whole evening. But to my surprise (it was not yet more) I could not discharge more than a few drops. My friend who knows about my addiction (but is not at all interested personally) had seen me standing for minutes and after I returned he mentioned 'eh, you had a very long piss, held it again for the whole day?' When I explained that on the contrary I had not been able to pee at all he smiled and said something like 'the problem will solve itself and you will simply pee your pants'. 10 Minutes later I started over again: nothing! So I decided to wait even longer until before bedtime, noticeably fidgeting. To my dismay I was still locked up then, a self-fulfilling prophecy, a psychological and not a bladder issue. Truly irritated I was obliged to slip into my sleeping bag with a full bladder sending signals like twitches and surges every now and then. After what seemed an eternity I could go to sleep but awoke in the middle of the night feeling I might go in my pants the next second. Grabbing my crotch I crawled outside the tent and released quite a gusher.