Mythloid Interactive

Well, I guess I'll put this here, too.

image.png.22d643f7b6c7ed3ab5f9d6ed24a30902.png

(Don't ask what the word behind her says, it was meant to be the title but I never really liked it)

Mythloid-Interactive is an interactive askblog on Tumblr which can be found here!

It's based on a Vocaloid AU which has a fic I'm currently writing, in which all or most of the characters will be mythological creatures or such. I hoped that having this as an interactive blog will help me continue writing it...! (Although I am pretty far ahead in the story already...)

---

For the sake of convenience, or for whoever can't access Tumblr for some reason, I've opened up this separate thread to put up the posts and updates that will occur on the blog simultaneously, as well as being a place for discussion/etc. of the story. You are free to ask the characters here, but all commands will have to be sent through the Tumblr blog. Uhh I hope this is okay to post here, anyway...

I've already written all the rules on the blog, but if you're too lazy to click through the links, I'll put them here as well. Please read them carefully.

Spoiler

Commands

Send in an ask that starts with a “>” to decide on what the current playable character will do next.  Do not send in an > input unless I ask for it. However, if I have provided suggestions, and none of them appeal, you may suggest your own. After I ask for a command to be input, I will accept the first one on Tumblr. Asks can be accepted at any time of the story.

Examples of commands:
> Walk to end of the room
> Get something to drink
> Examine the drawer

Invalid commands:
> You should go and shower! (This acts as though you are talking to the character. Your command must be formatted like an actual game option, not dialogue)
> Let’s go see who that is! Maybe they’re nice! (Again, you do not talk to the character. This will be counted as a regular ask. Do not include additional comments in your command, one action is enough.)
> Drain is clogged (You control the character, not the environment.)

Examples of normal asks:
“How are you feeling today?”
“Do you want to get anything to drink?”

You can ONLY send commands to the character you’re playing as, but you can send regular asks to anyone who’s available.

Switching Players

To switch players, check the characters page to see who is available and how they’re doing. Not every character shown will be able to be chosen. Once the player is switched, you can’t switch to a previous player for a certain number of asks.

In order to switch players, format your ask as so:

[REQUEST] Switch player to ____.

Progressing the story

Think of this blog as an actual game. You’re playing with the goal of progressing the story, to find out what happens next. 

The story will continue as asks are answered, and you help the characters decide what to do next. Relationships, strengths, and other such things will change as we progress.

Hopefully, you guys can figure out how to do that…

In that case, feel free to send asks to the characters currently available! We'll see more as the game progresses! Anyhow, here's what's happened already.

===

imageimage

Anonymous suggested: >See who it is

imageimage

Anonymous suggested: >Introduce yourself

imageimage

Anonymous suggested: >Drink it

imageimage

Anonymous suggested: >Look out window

imageimageimage

Inputs are now closed. Please send regular asks!

Edited by arachnella

Part 2. of updates.

Anonymous asked:
What's this place? How did you get here?

tumblr_inline_ploutqBkiM1roenqq_1280.pngtumblr_inline_plov3xO12F1roenqq_1280.png

Anonymous asked:
Aren't you a Kitsune?? Don't ya have magic or somethin?

tumblr_inline_plvkkdDvQo1roenqq_1280.pngtumblr_inline_plvknlg16f1roenqq_1280.pngtumblr_inline_plvkotITi81roenqq_1280.pngtumblr_inline_plvktnHWsP1roenqq_1280.png

Feel free to send new asks o/
Remember the status page is on the blog itself, so you can see how the characters are doing.

I wonder what constitutes as double posting here...

Part 3. of updates.

Anonymous asked: 
Mikuo..!! How are you doing..!?

( I forgot the color filter on this...)

Anonymous asked:
wait, are there any toilets in the cell?

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

Anonymous asked:
I hope there's at least a somewhat decent bed... is this place even livable?

imageimage

--

imageimage

It’s getting late. What do you do?
> Go to bed
> Try to talk more
> Look around cell

Anonymous suggested: > Try to talk more

Anonymous suggested: > Look around the cell

imageimage

Anonymous suggested: > Go to bed

This action will cause a timeskip to the following morning. 

--

[ Forwarding to the next day…. ]

Commands closed. Send normal asks to wake the characters up!
Make sure to keep an eye on the character page.

Edited by arachnella