Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting the bed on purpose

My avatar photo is from me wetting my bed on purpose last summer. I usually sleep either in short running shorts or in trackies.  Those photos were from me waking up early one morning and deciding that I wanted to do it and then doing it.

I started when I was four years old and I did it most recently two nights ago.

Here's something I wrote a few years ago:

So, every couple of years, I hold a brief (too brief) period of time I call a "bedwetting season" because that's exactly what happens in it.  This years was, I think, the best ever.

First off, understand that I do not wear diapers, if I can possibly avoid it.  I don't like them.  I find them uncomfortable, plus I believe that if you are going to wet your pants, your pants ought to get wet.

It is also worth noting that my wife and I sleep in separate rooms because I snore like a motherfucker.  As such, this doesn't inconvenience her, except for the ruckus I might make cleaning up.

My usual night-time attire is to wear running shorts, soccer shorts, or jogging pants, and sometimes a tee shirt.  Actually, these otufits get a lot of mileage, because I wear them to exercise, or whenever I'm lounging around, and even to swim (there's a wet pair of jogging pants hanging over the back porch rail from me swimming in them as I type).

On the first night of this year's season, I wore running shorts (much like the ones in my avatar photo, but grey instead of red).  I noticed that it took me a while after I decided to do it to screw up the courage to actually start the flow.  Once the flow was started, though, there was, of course, no problem continuing.  

On the second night, though, I hit on an idea that just worked really, really well.  I put on one of my favourite pair of jogging pants (the ones I'm wearing right now, actually -- Nike, black, with two stripes down each side, loose fitting, no liner, gathered cuffs) and a tee shirt and went to bed well hydrated.  This night, there was no question if I was going to wet, only when.  

I tried to pee and didn't.

I tried again and didn't.

Then, for whatever reason, I decided to try counting down from 300 and going on the end.  Jackpot!  The countdown led to me being able to put all qualms out of my mind, and prepare for when the moment would be that my piss sprayed down the inside of my pants.

As ever, the piss sprayed up, hit the fabric, trickled down and tickled my balls before rolling off of my lower torso to soak my arse and make its way on into the bedding.  It felt wonderful.

Then something magical happened.  I fell asleep.  I've never been able to sleep wet before.  Some time in the night I woke up to realize that this had happened.  I peed some more into my wet bedclothes and went back to sleep.  It positively rocked!

I'll skip over the next few nights, as some trial and error took place on what to wear.  Ultimately, I found that unlined jogging pants were the winner.  I put on my puma jogging pants (very much like the Nikes but a little less loose and without the gathered cuff) and crawled into bed, relishing the moment that I would unleash my already-aching bladder upon my pants.  

I did my countdown, and unleashed every drop of piss that was in me at the moment.  I lay there, marinating in my golden fluid, and enjoying all of the sensations, and then I came.  

Well, being a guy, naturally, I just fell asleep after I came.  It's a physiological thing; we can't do much about it.  Sorry, ladies.

I woke up feeling really good.  I peed some more, and wanked in my pants.  Again, back to sleep.

In the morning, I realized that I came four times during the night, and had some really, awesome fucking dreams (and I do mean fucking).  It is entirely possible that I came a few times in my sleep, but I can definitely account for four.

I got up, stuffed my bedding into the washer, jumped into the shower (still wearing those pants -- they were already wet, after all), wanked one last time in them before stripping off and getting dressed for work.  For the rest of the day, I was in the best mood I've been in for a long time.

I want to say that I wrote that maybe in 2011 or 2012 or so and I think I posted it on EP.  Couldn't tell you what group it was posted to, though.

Edited by SoggyShorts (see edit history)

This was interessting SoggyShorts! A whole week of bedwetting!

I do it on purpose, maybe six to eight times a year. I usually drink two big glasses of water wich will wake me up in the middle of the night needing to pee. I can often fall a sleep again, in order to wake up about one or two hours later desperate. Sometimes my panties are already damp. Sometimes I can feel the pee ready to escape. Then, I just let it happen! Its such a deliberating feeling to let it flow between the thighs and pool around my bum and spread down the legs and up under the my back. Or under my tummy. After another hour of sleep I usually have to pee again, warming up my bed and make it soaking wet.

Since we bought a new bed I have a matress protection. Its made of Tencel and breath at the same time as it is 100 percent waterproof. So of course my husband, who is sleeping besides me, know about my fetish and that ”accidents” sometimes happens. He accept it but will not participate.

What about your wife? Is she accepting? What’s her reaction when you tell her that you wet your bed? Or peed it for the fourth time this week...

My husband mostly smiles and say ”ok” or ”oups”, or says nothing and just give me a quick kiss. That’s so sweet!

• 1 month later...

i've fantasized alot about doing it but never has it even come up with me to actually do it. what about the mattress? doesn't it get stained? how do you clean it? how long does it take to dry?

saw a video channel somewhere about a women with many bedwetting videos and she claims she also never uses any mattress protection and just lets it soak in.
she does it whenever she feels like it, sometimes she decides beforehand if she is gonna piss the bed but sometimes she just wakes up in the middle of the night having to pee and decides to just do it in her bed 😍 she even made a video of one of those "spontanious" wettings, without any clothes on just spraying it around on the mattress 😍

Reading all this makes me really want to try it out tough, i just don't want to mess up my mattress, also since 2 months i got a girlfriend who lives in with me and she's not very fond of all this :'(

On 3/2/2019 at 6:28 PM, OmoNeon said:

i've fantasized alot about doing it but never has it even come up with me to actually do it. what about the mattress? doesn't it get stained? how do you clean it? how long does it take to dry?
~
Reading all this makes me really want to try it out tough, i just don't want to mess up my mattress, also since 2 months i got a girlfriend who lives in with me and she's not very fond of all this 😢

You have to be prepared for it. You need mattress protection for possibilities. Seriously. I had my cat piss in the centre of our brand new bed with no protection on it (foam bed, super absorbent). Mattresses stain. They absorb smells and can stink. You can try to clean them with urine remover, but it depends on the mattress. Our bed has a nice fully waterproof cover on it (following the 14 hours to let it dry from the cat wizz). I have bed-wetting troubles, so it is a must.

Have you ever wet the bed before? You could say that you might have an accident when you drink too much. 

I hope she doesn’t give you too hard of a time about it. 

On 3/2/2019 at 6:28 PM, OmoNeon said:

Reading all this makes me really want to try it out tough, i just don't want to mess up my mattress, also since 2 months i got a girlfriend who lives in with me and she's not very fond of all this 😢

You need some good protection. There are mattress pads designed to soak up liquids so you don't stain the bed, though I've never used any. I usually use the poor man's option of taped together trash bags. If you use this method, be careful when getting up. Your pee will stick to you and drip onto the floor since it has nowhere to go. Also make very sure there are no leaks.

As for drying time, probably a few hours. I don't know how to get urine stains out of a mattress though.

3 hours ago, CaptainCranberry said:

You need some good protection. There are mattress pads designed to soak up liquids so you don't stain the bed, though I've never used any. I usually use the poor man's option of taped together trash bags. If you use this method, be careful when getting up. Your pee will stick to you and drip onto the floor since it has nowhere to go. Also make very sure there are no leaks.

As for drying time, probably a few hours. I don't know how to get urine stains out of a mattress though.

Getting stains out of a mattress? I think it's impossible. Protection is an absolute must. 

Cheap protection can be hot to sleep in. Invest in something a little better for the long run. You can always use the trash bags, but you have a good chance of leaks.

18 minutes ago, Breadfan said:

I have wet the bed several times, sometimes light, other times HEAVY wettings. It comes with the territory of a pee fetishist, but the b.f. is "okay" with it, In the sense that as long as there is a mattress cover then no true harm can be done lol

Was there a catalyst that caused your accidents that you care to share?

I was dry for a while except the infrequent times that I drank any alcohol. I am the lightest of weights, so a shot of sake makes me loopy and prone to a wet night. I have learnt that it is a must for protection on such nights.

I would love to do it, but the last time really is a long time ago. There are a few reasons, including that I don't have any protection on the current bed, and I feel too 'blocked' to go out and buy it. Also, I would feel a bit too ashamed in front of my s/o, and finally, I'm afraid some things are better on paper than in real life, and this might be one of those things. 

But sadly, the main reason it's not happening is that I don't consistently feel OK with it, mentally, which is a real shame.  

On 3/3/2019 at 12:28 AM, OmoNeon said:

saw a video channel somewhere about a women with many bedwetting videos and she claims she also never uses any mattress protection and just lets it soak in.

This definitely made me curious. Any clue on where we might find that channel?

Painter's drop sheets can be noisy, but they're big enough to cover any bed without having to make seams, and they can be bought openly. You're doing some renovations, right? Or you can build a water feature in your garden, for which you will need pond liner, naturally. Pond liner is much heavier than a drop sheet, but it's quiet. Both are 100% waterproof, though I used to double up the drop sheet and put a towel in between the layers in case of leakage as the sheet wears. There's no such problem with pond liner.

I wet my bed deliberately, and I've put up some related photos and videos.

Edited by Dunney
Spelling! (see edit history)

I thought I would share with you my first bed wetting experience since I was a little kid.

A few years ago I decided I was not going to go to the bathroom at all and that I would go to bed like that , and on top of that I drank as many glasses of water as I could. Several times guring the evening I almost wet my self wile on the computer and watching tv. Just after the last almost wetting I decided it was time to go to bed and see what would happen that night, so I went and got changed for bed (white briefs, blue basketball shorts, white t-shirt, and a pair of white socks). Just before getting into bed I went and drank 3 more glasses of water. When I got finally got into bed I felt like I was going to piss my self rite away, but as I laid down to read for a bit, the pressure eased quite a bit. I read for about a half an hour until was feeling a bit tired, at this point I decided to go drink several more glasses of water. As I laid in bed waiting to fall asleep the pressure in my bladder started to return but not to strongly. As I started to fall asleep I could feel the pressure increasing in my bladder, and I could feel my muscles start to release until with out warning I started to wet myself. It was just a few squirts at first but quite big squirts until all of a sudden it just started to stream out into my shorts and the bed, at this point I thought that since I had already wet a bit I might as well let it continue and not try to stop it. It must have streamed out for what felt like two minutes or more. I could feel the pee soaking my briefs and shorts as well as the back of my shirt. When I finished wetting I still felt like I had to pee so I just lay there in my new wet warmth and tried to release. A few minutes later I managed to release another long wet stream of pee that seemed to last at least a minute. At this point I decided to clime out of bed and go drink as many glasses of water as I could. When I got back into my wet bed I decided to roll onto my front so that my hole t-shirt would be soaked which was a real nice feeling as all my clothes now clung to me. Over the next few hours I wet the bed at least three more times after most of the times I rolled onto my front to keep all my clothes nice and wet. Around five in the morning I decided to change into some dry clothes (white briefs, shorts, white t-shirt, and white socks) and get a few more glasses of water. When I climbed back in bed it was really neat to feel all pee start to soak into my dry clothes. After about a half hour I decided to wet again in my new change of clothes to warm the bed up a bit. I wet a few more times that morning and rolled around a bit to make all my clothes wet. Around nine in the morning I stripped my soggy sheet and blanket off and just laid on my wet bed, squirting out any last remaining pee. I finished of by masturbating in my soggy wet clothes, on my soggy wet bed for about an hour until I joyfully ejaculated a huge load of cum into my wet briefs and shorts.

Guest gipfunny
On 3/7/2019 at 5:34 PM, davel said:

I would love to do it, but the last time really is a long time ago. There are a few reasons, including that I don't have any protection on the current bed, and I feel too 'blocked' to go out and buy it. Also, I would feel a bit too ashamed in front of my s/o, and finally, I'm afraid some things are better on paper than in real life, and this might be one of those things. 

But sadly, the main reason it's not happening is that I don't consistently feel OK with it, mentally, which is a real shame.  

This definitely made me curious. Any clue on where we might find that channel?

there are many reasons to buy protective covers. If you have ever had a fever and sweated a lot do you real want that in your mattress?

or drinking anything in bed while watching tv there's all ways a chance it could get  spilled.

I often do this in my bed. In panties or pajamas. Before bedtime, I drink a lot of water and in the morning, I wake up waking my urinary belly. I give free rein to my feelings, just relax and write and control the whole process. And so I continue to sleep. I do not think about the fact that I can make the bed loose, I just do it - because it makes me feel very good.
      I sometimes have erotic dreams and I wake up already wet, which I cannot control myself.