Wetting the bed on purpose

I want to read some stories about wetting the bed on purpose you would share but when did you start and if you still do it

My avatar photo is from me wetting my bed on purpose last summer. I usually sleep either in short running shorts or in trackies.  Those photos were from me waking up early one morning and deciding that I wanted to do it and then doing it.

I started when I was four years old and I did it most recently two nights ago.

Here's something I wrote a few years ago:

So, every couple of years, I hold a brief (too brief) period of time I call a "bedwetting season" because that's exactly what happens in it.  This years was, I think, the best ever.

First off, understand that I do not wear diapers, if I can possibly avoid it.  I don't like them.  I find them uncomfortable, plus I believe that if you are going to wet your pants, your pants ought to get wet.

It is also worth noting that my wife and I sleep in separate rooms because I snore like a motherfucker.  As such, this doesn't inconvenience her, except for the ruckus I might make cleaning up.

My usual night-time attire is to wear running shorts, soccer shorts, or jogging pants, and sometimes a tee shirt.  Actually, these otufits get a lot of mileage, because I wear them to exercise, or whenever I'm lounging around, and even to swim (there's a wet pair of jogging pants hanging over the back porch rail from me swimming in them as I type).

On the first night of this year's season, I wore running shorts (much like the ones in my avatar photo, but grey instead of red).  I noticed that it took me a while after I decided to do it to screw up the courage to actually start the flow.  Once the flow was started, though, there was, of course, no problem continuing.  

On the second night, though, I hit on an idea that just worked really, really well.  I put on one of my favourite pair of jogging pants (the ones I'm wearing right now, actually -- Nike, black, with two stripes down each side, loose fitting, no liner, gathered cuffs) and a tee shirt and went to bed well hydrated.  This night, there was no question if I was going to wet, only when.  

I tried to pee and didn't.

I tried again and didn't.

Then, for whatever reason, I decided to try counting down from 300 and going on the end.  Jackpot!  The countdown led to me being able to put all qualms out of my mind, and prepare for when the moment would be that my piss sprayed down the inside of my pants.

As ever, the piss sprayed up, hit the fabric, trickled down and tickled my balls before rolling off of my lower torso to soak my arse and make its way on into the bedding.  It felt wonderful.

Then something magical happened.  I fell asleep.  I've never been able to sleep wet before.  Some time in the night I woke up to realize that this had happened.  I peed some more into my wet bedclothes and went back to sleep.  It positively rocked!

I'll skip over the next few nights, as some trial and error took place on what to wear.  Ultimately, I found that unlined jogging pants were the winner.  I put on my puma jogging pants (very much like the Nikes but a little less loose and without the gathered cuff) and crawled into bed, relishing the moment that I would unleash my already-aching bladder upon my pants.  

I did my countdown, and unleashed every drop of piss that was in me at the moment.  I lay there, marinating in my golden fluid, and enjoying all of the sensations, and then I came.  

Well, being a guy, naturally, I just fell asleep after I came.  It's a physiological thing; we can't do much about it.  Sorry, ladies.

I woke up feeling really good.  I peed some more, and wanked in my pants.  Again, back to sleep.

In the morning, I realized that I came four times during the night, and had some really, awesome fucking dreams (and I do mean fucking).  It is entirely possible that I came a few times in my sleep, but I can definitely account for four.

I got up, stuffed my bedding into the washer, jumped into the shower (still wearing those pants -- they were already wet, after all), wanked one last time in them before stripping off and getting dressed for work.  For the rest of the day, I was in the best mood I've been in for a long time.

I want to say that I wrote that maybe in 2011 or 2012 or so and I think I posted it on EP.  Couldn't tell you what group it was posted to, though.

Edited by SoggyShorts

This was interessting SoggyShorts! A whole week of bedwetting!

I do it on purpose, maybe six to eight times a year. I usually drink two big glasses of water wich will wake me up in the middle of the night needing to pee. I can often fall a sleep again, in order to wake up about one or two hours later desperate. Sometimes my panties are already damp. Sometimes I can feel the pee ready to escape. Then, I just let it happen! Its such a deliberating feeling to let it flow between the thighs and pool around my bum and spread down the legs and up under the my back. Or under my tummy. After another hour of sleep I usually have to pee again, warming up my bed and make it soaking wet.

Since we bought a new bed I have a matress protection. Its made of Tencel and breath at the same time as it is 100 percent waterproof. So of course my husband, who is sleeping besides me, know about my fetish and that ”accidents” sometimes happens. He accept it but will not participate.

What about your wife? Is she accepting? What’s her reaction when you tell her that you wet your bed? Or peed it for the fourth time this week...

My husband mostly smiles and say ”ok” or ”oups”, or says nothing and just give me a quick kiss. That’s so sweet!

During my teenage years I deliberately wet my bed many times. I was a chronic bedwetter growing up but as I got older I found I woke needing to pee but usually just let it flow and went back to sleep.