female Some of my favorite wetting photos

While chatting with members of the kink community about my job (running HD Wetting and HD Diapers) people often tell me how lucky I am.  Often, when they say this, I can't help but think about the long hours troubleshooting website issues, or helping a member who can't sign in, managing logistical considerations for the next shoot, dealing with budget spreadsheets and trying to figure out how to afford the next batch of content, or staying up late editing the latest scene when I am sleep deprived and just really want to spend some time with my girlfriend.  Despite all this, they are right; I am lucky.  I get the chance to produce some amazing videos and photos of beautiful sexy women wetting themselves.

With that said, I was recently reminiscing about some of my most favorite photographs that I have taken, and have decided to share those photos here with all of you.  Some of these photos I have shared before, and some I have not, so forgive me if you have already seen these.  Here are some of my personal favorites-

deck-0352.jpg

deck-0442.jpg

jeans-9598.jpg

jeans-9638.jpg

jeans-closeup-7461.jpg

denim-6439.jpg

denim-6485.jpg

soaked-4532.jpg

soaked-4564.jpg

white-red-9960.jpg

white-red-9988.jpg

white-red-9992.jpg

jeans-panties-3938.jpg

jeans-panties-3977.jpg

attitude-9065.jpg

attitude-9093.jpg

Purple-Panties-32.jpg

What do you think?  Which one of these images is your favorite?

The last one simply because I absolutely hate jeans. I really wish I could get turned on by a woman in jeans, but I can't, so like half of all wetting content is closed to me lol.

And no this isn't some sexist "women should only wear dresses" thing, it's just jeans in particular that I detest because they're so ridiculously uncomfortable for me personally. Sweats are great, slacks are fine, track pants are fine, just jeans, with their stupid...fuckin scratchy denim...and dumb giant crotch seams and fuckin stiff pockets n shit flexibility...

I̧̩͔͓̘͎ ̤͈F̹͇͡UC̜͈͞K̮̟̼̻̫̮I͙̙͖̟̭̪N̸̳̬̝͎̝̖͖ ̱͙̮̗̦̺̹͞H̹̬̼̰̭ͅͅA̫T̰̙͈̱̳̝͘E̝ ̦͔͍Ṱ̬͙̯̘͝ḨE̞̯̙͍ͅM͍͍̪͔