Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Some of my favorite wetting photos

The last one simply because I absolutely hate jeans. I really wish I could get turned on by a woman in jeans, but I can't, so like half of all wetting content is closed to me lol.

And no this isn't some sexist "women should only wear dresses" thing, it's just jeans in particular that I detest because they're so ridiculously uncomfortable for me personally. Sweats are great, slacks are fine, track pants are fine, just jeans, with their stupid...fuckin scratchy denim...and dumb giant crotch seams and fuckin stiff pockets n shit flexibility...

I̧̩͔͓̘͎ ̤͈F̹͇͡UC̜͈͞K̮̟̼̻̫̮I͙̙͖̟̭̪N̸̳̬̝͎̝̖͖ ̱͙̮̗̦̺̹͞H̹̬̼̰̭ͅͅA̫T̰̙͈̱̳̝͘E̝ ̦͔͍Ṱ̬͙̯̘͝ḨE̞̯̙͍ͅM͍͍̪͔

• 2 weeks later...

Tough call, but I have to go with 2 - cute pose, sexy look, and you can really tell how much she peed from the damage showing on her jeans (also nice seeing her bare feet). 

17 is a very close second, and I love the smiles in 11 and 14. ?

1, 15 and 17.

1 and 15 have a visible stream that has broken away from the model's pants, suggesting that she isn't just peeing in her pants, but doing it with a lot of force.

17 I like because  . . . well, what's not to like about a gorgeous woman wearing a pair of pee-soaked panties and nothing else, with a "come hither" look on her face?  Besides, I just love bedwetting.  I think bedwetting is super cute.

• 3 months later...