Extreme Pee Holding and wetting at the cinema!!!!!

Please use paragraphs in the future.

It will make your posts much easier to read.

Okay Maki thanks for the tip, promise I will make it that way next time 

32 minutes ago, Maki said:

Please use paragraphs in the future.

It will make your posts much easier to read.

I agree with @Maki, paragraphs would make your story more enjoyable.

Apart from formatting it's readable though and I really like how you're describing your battle against your bladder: Bouncing around, pressing against your crotch and small leaks every now and then and kepp trying to hold it even though it's almost lost. That's what I like.

A small addition from my side: Tell us at the beginning of the story about the clothes. Instead of trying to feature out what you're wearing, your great descriptions would release their full impact already at the first reading. ?

Actually I'm sorry I only skimmed your post before approving it, as this does indeed go against our site guidelines.

• Causing intentional damage to another person's property
    Don't intentionally wet yourself on another person's property (unless they are okay with it). Naturally “accidents happen” now and then, and it’s certainly fine to share those events here! But intentionally doing so to get yourself off just makes you a jerk. Don’t be a jerk!

As @largebio said above, don't do this. Please. It's extremely rude to both unsuspecting victims as well as the cinema janitorial staff that has to try and clean the mess you left behind.

I've removed your post and issued a warning against your account. Please be sure you read and understand our Rules & Guidelines before posting in the future.