My day with no toilet access

Just beginning to feel my first need and it’s just 11:30am. Keeping myself distracted with work for now.

24 minutes ago, Mbgpeelover said:

Just beginning to feel my first need and it’s just 11:30am. Keeping myself distracted with work for now.

I'm so looking forward to how this plays out *evil grin*

Hope the work is completed today and your not left a whole weekend without a toilet ? 

Ok so I am trying to sort out bedding but really need to pee. I videos myself. Still got hours and hours to go! 

Pits quite distracting needing to pee! 

Seems video is too long so will take some pics 

A618BC27-45E8-4883-AB3A-7E38C4E51E4C.jpeg

3A88B055-4710-484C-BEFF-3C88E0A41FF6.jpeg

3550B80D-FCCD-4938-AE67-604052E66045.jpeg

It’s only 12:38 and this is getting harder! 

Looks like you’re bursting already! And still so much longer to wait... I wonder if the workmen would notice you fidgeting if you went out to chat ?

I have came downstairs to have some lunch. Squirming a little as very aware of my need to pee but determined (for now) to try and hold on.

i suspect the guys working are needing to go as they have stopped for a lunch break in their van but not gone anywhere so they will need to hold on too.

hope this video loads.

having a bowl of soup and a cup of tea for lunch.

I can do this!!

FC756A03-5E6A-4B8E-A1AB-63FB3DC511AB.MOV
18 minutes ago, Despguy123 said:

Looks like you’re bursting already! And still so much longer to wait... I wonder if the workmen would notice you fidgeting if you went out to chat ?

I will definitely do this when they come back after lunch break! The cold air won’t help my need to go though! 

28 minutes ago, BurstingSpurt said:

And still how many hours to go? Ohoh...

Estimated finishing time they think will be 4:30! Still over three hours to go!

The workmen are back and I really need them to hurry up. I should not have had that last mug of tea! 

Wow looks like you really need to pee in that video. That tea really going to make you need to pee bad.

I cant wait to see and hear you pee. I want to a video when you go pee and hear you moan, sigh letting it go.

God I need to pee! Not been since 8am!! Drank far too much. Got school pick up in 20 minutes so need to stop holding myself like a child! 

I CAN wait! Or can I? 

Just two hours left...

668113A1-F79A-45DC-97FB-AEE9808EBE0A.jpeg

5D183206-E868-42AC-8E12-98F8B33198E6.jpeg

How will you manage to behave yourself in publlic? Do you think you will squirm in front of others when collecting your children?

You need to pee bad now. I love you desperation and need to pee bad. Keep me posted and no leaks. I want to see when you go.

5 minutes ago, BurstingSpurt said:

How will you manage to behave yourself in publlic? Do you think you will squirm in front of others when collecting your children?

Yes! Will pretend i’m Cold. No chance I can just stand still. I’d piss myself! 

Trying not to think about how bad I need to pee. I mean my body can hold this. By time I get back from school pick up there will be just 75 minutes to go....oh boy this isso much harder than I thought it would be! 

my bladder aches, my urethra is throbbing, my nipples tingle, i’m Sweating and my heart is beating fast. 

But I am not running my kids to a supermarket just so mum can pee!! 

Now that would be a challenge. Take your kids to the supermarket and dont pee, see if you can walk straight past that bathroom door ? hehe

Off to do school pick up. More pics and details when I get back. I will hold on....I will hold on...