Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Driving Test Desperation

I had an hour long driving lesson before my practical driving test as well, so by the time I got to the test centre I was bursting to go. Luckily the examiner was really nice and she let me use the toilet before the test. Although I remember when I took the driving theory test my girlfriend at the time came with me, she was desperate for a wee when we arrived but she was not allowed to use the toilet as they were for the use of candidates only. She had to go off into the town centre to look for somewhere to pee!

I used to have two hour long driving lessons right after lunch while I was at sixth form college, I would usually drink a lot during the morning and over lunch and hardly ever had chance to pee before my lesson so I almost always ended up absolutely frantic to get to a loo by the end. I always managed to hang on until I got home although I had some very close calls. I remember one lesson where towards the end I was really, really dying for a pee and so was my instructor. He asked me if I wouldn’t mind stopping for a quick break and directed me to a petrol station. As we pulled into the petrol station his phone rang so I left him to take the call while I hurried to the single unisex toilet and gratefully relieved myself. When I came out I saw my instructor waiting outside the toilet and he was so desperate that he was hopping from foot to foot and bending at the waist with his hands on his crotch ! He rushed into the loo and told me later that he almost hadn’t made it and it had been a very close call.

Edited by Despguy123 (see edit history)

I had a driving lesson once with another guy in the back whos lesson was next. after a couple minutes I noticed that he was squirming around and then he asked with a strained voice if we could stop to pee somewhere but the instructor said no and on a red light I looked back and saw him pressing both hands in his crotch, squeezing himself really tight. When we arrived he ran to a public bathroom

• 1 year later...

I had a rather desperate time at my driver’s test. On the morning of the test day, a female instructor from the testing agency came to pick me up from my house to bring me to the testing location. Before the test, she informed me that she would take me for a practice drive on the same route that I’d have to take for the test so that I would be prepared. I was feeling pretty nervous, but being able to practice the route definitely made me feel a bit more at ease. So we set off, basically doing the same loop over and over again. A couple minutes after we started I felt the need to pee, but it was slight and I just ignored it, sure that it wouldn’t be an issue.

To my surprise, though, the urge increased far more rapidly than I anticipated, most likely because of my nerves, and about twenty minutes into the practice session, I had to pee really badly. I could barely focus on driving anymore, and I knew there was no way I could possibly pass the test with this distraction; I wasn’t even sure I’d be able to hold it in that long. After another few minutes, I was actually starting to tear up from desperation, and I was genuinely worried that I would wet myself in the car. It was so hard trying to drive properly and maintain a proper speed while holding in the massive dam in my bladder. To make matters worse, I couldn’t even hold myself without the lady sitting in the passenger seat next to me noticing, so all I could do was clutch the steering wheel and clench my bladder muscles as tightly as possible.

As the pressure on my urethra reached unbearable levels, I felt a spurt of pee leak into my boxers, and I knew that I was in trouble. By now I was swinging my legs side to side as I drove, since that was basically the only thing I could do to ease the pressure a bit. Despite my attempt at discretion, my instructor quickly took note of my fidgeting and remarked, “Feeling jittery, huh?”. I gave a strained smile and tried to pass it off as nerves, not wanting to reveal my predicament. However, as more drops of pee escaped uncontrollably into my increasingly wet underwear, I knew I had to speak up before I peed all over the car seat. So as we neared the testing agency building, I asked the instructor if there was a bathroom I could use. I’m pretty sure she was already aware of my plight, though, because she gave me a knowing smile and said, “Yes, of course, there’s a bathroom right next to the building.” We actually had a couple more loops to complete, but I think she realized my urgency and thankfully told me to pull into the parking lot.

She then pointed out the bathroom which was a little building right next to the lot. Seeing it seemed to make my desperation worse — waving my legs frantically, I pulled into a parking space as another leak dampened my boxers. “Alright, go on ahead,” said my instructor, but I was already halfway out the door. Shoving my hand into my pocket, I gratefully grabbed my dick as I made a beeline for the Men’s room door, praying it was unoccupied. Thankfully, it was empty, and I hurried inside, hastily locking the door. Alone in the bathroom, I quickly undid my shorts’ button and zipper while practically dancing in place, and the second I yanked my boxers down, I starting peeing before I could even aim, sending the stream shooting to the back wall before I could redirect it into the bowl. I was finally able to relax my muscles in great relief, and the stream seemed to go on for ages.

I came out feeling infinitely better, very glad that there was an available bathroom for me to use before the test, because if there hadn’t been, I’m almost positive I wouldn’t have made it on time.

Oh and I passed the test lol.

Back in the Dark Ages when I took driving lessons they were immediately after school, no time to dawdle -  or to pee.  A classmate and I had consecutive lessons, so one of us was in the back seat while the other did the driving.  There were occasions when either my classmate or I had to pee, but we were able to hold it until we got home.  Our instructor, however once had me make an unplanned stop at a fast food place so he could pee.  He didn't seem to show any signs of needing to go until all of a sudden he was pressing his crotch and gesturing frantically toward the McDonald's.  No wet spot when he came out.  (-:

Not wet myself, but had a big leak in my panties. It was long time ago, but I can still remember the day I had final driving test exam. I was so nervous I forgot to use a bathroom right before we left and felt a slight urge to pee due to nervousness already when I got in the car. I was never a great driver and when I made a mistake while driving, instructor had to slam on the brakes. It was sudden shock for me and while nervous even before, this instantly caused a few spurts to come out and made my panties very wet. Of course, I didn't pass the test and got out of the car with a big wet patch in my crotch and even left a small wet stain on the seat. It was more than embarrassing and I had to ride a bus home still wearing wet pants.
On the second attempt instructor suggested I wore extra protection if I can't control my bladder while nervous. Just to be on the safe side, I followed the suggestion and wore incontinence pad and used a bathroom right before we got into the car. At the end, I didn't need it and somehow passed the exam. Since I'm not the best driver in the world, I came out of the car with wet pants a few more times over the years.