Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My first wetting experience (male)

Hello omorashi community! This is my first post on the website and my first wetting experience, there are no pics.. sorry! This was a bit ago and I didn’t think to take pics, so let’s get started!

so at the time I was 13, and i had been watching girls wetting their panties for a while on various sites, and I got the brilliant idea one day to try it myself. I was nervous, I was thinking ‘what if my mother found out?’ And various things along that line, but I did it anyways.

so I drank a ton of water, I felt like I was going to piss myself before I even did it. I thought It would be a great idea to have a shower after I pee and wash out my boxers, then throw them in the wash. 

So I put on a pair of medium gray boxers with blue on the outsides, and got my clothes ready for after the shower and I went in and I stood still, bouncing up and down holding my crotch had I felt like I was about to explode right there.. 

i didn’t know if I should sit and do it on the toilet or sit in the bathtub so I could see my wet patch better.. and it would go right down. So I decided to sit in the bathtub, and I instantly got right hard and it became very uncomfortable, and I let go.. but I wouldn’t pee, my body was trying not to get me to piss myself so I sat there for a minute and then took a deep breath and relaxed.. and soon I felt it rise up..

my hesrt started racing as the loud sound of my boxers hissing from the gush of pee coming out of my bladder, and they slowly turned into a dark black and the wet patch kept spreading farther and farther and I peed for about 30 seconds at full force..

when it was done I looked at my soaked boxers, I could not see one dry spot on them.. and my urine was still running down the drain, and I quickly pulled them off and started to run the shower, and I couldn’t stop thinking about it.

right after I shoved them under all the dirty clothes in the laundry and my mom never noticed, and I still do the same thing to this day.

thanks for reading my first story! I hope you enjoyed!