Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anyone else have a mom that calls at the worst time?!

Guest Blurple
On 1/9/2019 at 10:55 AM, Punk Hazardous said:

One of my favorite videos has this same scenario. This one looks just as excellent. Thanks for the great content! ?

Is that the one with the girl on the phone with her father?

7 hours ago, Blurple said:

Is that the one with the girl on the phone with her father?

No, but I've seen that one too. The one I'm thinking of has a lady on the phone reassuring a friend cause her cats gone missing. She gets held up too long, can't get off the phone, and so she decides to take off her panties and soak the couch cushion she's sitting on while simultaneously trying to keep up the comforting thing. Then the scene shifts to her bathroom and she starts doing this excessively dirty talk POV thing, and that's where my interest hits a brick wall and dies. Lol

Edited by Punk Hazardous (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...

Not my mom.  But some years ago I lived 30 minutes from a town.  Often I had lunch in town, shopped and headed home.  About 10 min out the road passed a park (with a miniature, live steam train ride yet).  Usually, I did my after-lunch pee in that park's restrooms.  Something was on my mind and I spaced out.  A couple kilometers later I noticed my bladder -- felt like it had been trying to get my attention for some time.  No good place to turn around.  If things got bad I'd do a woods pee in the undeveloped park on the way.  Then traffic due to a ferry boat unloading halted my cross road traffic.  Before my side road traffic started moving again, I lost a spurt.  It didn't show.  I'd stop at the undeveloped park.  Then another spurt.  It showed.  Didn't want park visitors to see.  Onward to home where light woods obscured my front door and I could get in unseen.  Reached my living room without incident.  But just then the landline rang.  Hoping it was kin or a friend, I'd simply tell them to wait a minute.  Dang! Dang! Dang!  It was employment related -- not a suitable time for pee-pee desperation.  And I'd started chain spurts.  I put my knees together and peed onto the hardwood floor while trying to keep my voice steady.  Mopping up a small lake, my bladder signaled again before I finished.

However, at a previous time I worked steady hours (and had only a landline), I developed habitual behavior:  Arrive home, pee, eat dinner and reading or hobby bench until needing an after-dinner pee.  Being close to my home facilities, when engaged in reading or hobby, I put off the after-dinner pee.  Can't count the times my aunt phoned just as I got up to pee.  Several times I gave times I preferred to be phoned.  She never countered with an alternative schedule, she just ignored my request.  I didn't remind her of my small bladder.  She'd been very close to my family during my childhood and her daughters baby sat me almost every time my folks went out.  She knew the bladder part.  She and her daughters had to same issue.  I bought an answering machine I turned on outside my preferred telephone hours. 

• 9 months later...
On 1/11/2019 at 11:31 AM, Punk Hazardous said:

No, but I've seen that one too. The one I'm thinking of has a lady on the phone reassuring a friend cause her cats gone missing. She gets held up too long, can't get off the phone, and so she decides to take off her panties and soak the couch cushion she's sitting on while simultaneously trying to keep up the comforting thing. Then the scene shifts to her bathroom and she starts doing this excessively dirty talk POV thing, and that's where my interest hits a brick wall and dies. Lol

where's that video??

• 2 weeks later...