Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Northshore MegaMAx

5 minutes ago, Ghost13 said:

Anyone know where I can order a sample? I want to try them out but don’t want to buy a whole pack

Northshore's information request page is how you would request one. I saw in another forum an employee say this is how to best request a free sample. They also said you can ask for a free sample to be boxed with another order you make, and they'll generally do it. On a related note, that forum also had good things to say about the product in question.

I wore one of the samples they sent me with my ConfiDry today. I like it, I have heard people complain about the printing on the sides but it doesn't bother me. I would say they have same capacity of a ConfiDry but I felt like the elastic waste band on the MegaMax was a little better. It seems to have a more snug fit. 

The tapes hold well and while you can tell that they don't have the same strength once they have been refastened they still hold on well enough.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...