Posted (edited)

I don't think so, at about 2 mins in (" it" says it's leaking then pulls sweats up), I couldn't see anything indicating male. Maybe I'm wrong, I can't tell anymore who's who, people are deceptive

Edited by MrWet89
Grammar

Posted (edited)

Looks female to me

and great video!

Edited by largebio

That's the desperation that I like to see people do in long lines!!!!!!!

I've cleaned this thread up and added transgender to the topic tags.

Warnings will be issued to members that attempt to derail this topic on a gender rant again.

Grow up and move on if you're not interested in seeing it.

On 1/8/2019 at 2:22 AM, 8BitMike said:

Some of these comments are disgusting. It's fine to not enjoy trans content but feeling the need to go off on a rant about how you feel genders and pronouns are made up is incredibly ignorant. I'm purposely not quoting this person because they don't deserve the attention.

Secondly, I am a straight male. I am attracted to women. The person in these clips is clearly biologically female, so I don't care what they identify as; it's still hot to me. Needing justification in what turns you on is just thinly-veiled trans/homophobia. It's okay to like something without needing to question what it is you're viewing. Grow up.

Couldn’t agree  more! 

I don't have any problems with transgender content at all. I may not be interested in it, but who cares? It's still outstanding content to some who view it. Thanks for cleaning things up, Maki. Doing great work like always.