Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Stories, videos or Picts? What’s your preference?

We are all different and get aroused by different things. I have had many an orgasm by reading some great stories on here and I would be delighted if anything I have written has that affect on anyone. Words can be very powerful. 

However I know many people are visually stimulated and prefer videos or pictures. I have afair few ‘go to’ videos when I am in the mood. 

So what do you prefer, a good story, a photograph or a video and why? 

I like all three, and it all really depends on the mood that I'm in. Probably my favorite media is the written word, as it generally spurs the imagination the most. As far as video's and pictures, have many I like as well but definitely prefer if they contain a caption of some kind explaining the situation which again goes hand and hand with the written word creating the illusion of the situation.

Videos are a hit and miss, and while I do like to see the action many of the videos I have watched I find lacking as they are snippets and usually lack any background which causes me to find the scene incomplete.

2 minutes ago, desp-fan2013 said:

I like all three, and it all really depends on the mood that I'm in. Probably my favorite media is the written word, as it generally spurs the imagination the most. As far as video's and pictures, have many I like as well but definitely prefer if they contain a caption of some kind explaining the situation which again goes hand and hand with the written word creating the illusion of the situation.

Videos are a hit and miss, and while I do like to see the action many of the videos I have watched I find lacking as they are snippets and usually lack any background which causes me to find the scene incomplete.

I am similar. It’s all about context for me. A good story can really convey much more than a video with no context. 

Thanks for replying 

In general, I love reading fanfictions or people's descriptions (especially if it is live/really descriptive), but I find it difficult to find desperation stories that are well written ? (I think a really well written story with lots of desperation and description is the best for me - a great video is the second option).

I like videos too, but only wetting doesn't really do anything for me, I prefer videos with a long build up with real desperation.

With photos, I would usually like a good description under it, describing how much they drank/how the desperation felt, etc, how much on the verge they were of losing it, how good it felt to get relief. Again, photos of just wetting I don't look for, but it's usually what I get. If I find a good desperation photo, thought, it's gold.

Edited by salatblader (see edit history)

I love them all. I like to understand the context, how the situation came about, and it’s difficult to convey that without a good written build up. Sometimes though a picture really does paint a thousand words - e.g. a photo of someone bent double holding themselves in the back of a car doesn’t need much explanation. For the struggle itself, though, a video lets you see exactly what’s going on, the finer details and facial expressions that might otherwise have gone unnoticed. So yes - they’re all good for me in different contexts!

I prefer well written richly detailed stories of prolonged desperation the most. I like to hear where you feel the need and what you are doing to hold it. A written story can take place over a much longer time period than a video can show. Also a long story takes longer to read than watch , so my imagination can run wild while I absorb what is happening.

A picture of the beginning wet spot, or series of pictures is a big plus though. A well done video that is real, not faked, and worse poorly acted, is also exciting.  Showing Prolonged desperation is important as is her realistically not faked , vocalizing her need to pee in detail .

So , I like all three in that order,combine the three some how and I am in heaven.