Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Family vs. Omorashi... how do I do it?

I guess I am making this post to start a discussion of some sort, so feel free to share your opinion or experiences!

There is literally only one recurring question that I have been receiving by almost every person that messages me, so I'm here to explain it to everyone. The convo will go a little something like this:

Person: So has anyone ever caught you wetting your pants or bed before? 

Me: Nope, never.

Person: How is that possible? I mean surely your parents or someone has to have seen it at least once.

...and then the convo will go on and on because I guess people find it weird/unusual that I've been doing this for so long and I've never been caught. To tell the truth, I have had many CLOSE calls where my parents could have seen me, but it never happened. 

Growing up, my parents always gave me a lot of privacy and still do. I am not an only child but I was technically raised like one because my older sibling is like 8 years older than me and they already moved out the house by the time I reached the 5th grade. I'm not going to go super into detail about how I indulged in omo when I was a child b/c I didn't even know it was a common thing, let alone a whole sexual fetish at the time, so it's kinda weird for me to describe it now since I was underaged. I've always been very sneaky and secretive so I feel like even if my parents didn't give me space, I could probably still get away with it. Back then, I would wet in a skirt or something and hand wash my underwear and let it dry before putting it in the hamper [because my mom did my laundry].

I didn't start wetting my bed on purpose until I reached middle school and I usually would hold off until I was off from school on a break or holiday and wait for them to leave for work in the morning. By then, I was old enough to be left home alone so once I heard the last car pull off, I would just relax and let go and I'd have more than enough time to put my sheets in the wash and dry them. 

I don't and never liked staying or lounging around in my wet clothes because it gets uncomfortable for me, so I have at the most 5 minutes after I wet myself before I want to change. This works in my favor because it means I clean up my mess really quickly and that's why I am not concerned to wet when my whole family is home. I always put my clothes in the wash immediately after I wet and nobody ever asked what I am washing or why I'm washing so much, even when I would go all out and wet myself days in a row.

I'm 19 now, and I left for college over a year ago so I am not home for majority of the year [I get 3 months off for the summer and a little over a month for winter... I head back next week]. It's easy to wet in my dorm because my roommate and I have separate rooms and bathrooms, so I have the upmost privacy, but I don't wet as often when I'm there because the laundry room is communal and I am lazy, lol. It's easier when your washer and dryer are downstairs and you won't get your stuff stolen if you forget they're in there. But yeah... everything works out for me because I still have the same habits from my childhood so I'm sure my parents won't ever find out, plus I am working towards getting my own apartment after my semester is over, so that will make everything 1000x easier.

I hope all of this answers that question, but if you have any others feel free to leave a comment or message!

So my question is for you guys... does anyone have/had a similar situation as mine? If not, how do you/did you get away with it?

I had somewhat similar experiences growing up. I had some off and on bedwetting happening by genuine accident around like 9 or 10 and realized that I liked it for some reason. Tried wetting my pants and underwear on purpose by probably 12 or so and would hide the clothes (and towels) for a day or whatever I needed to until I could wash them.  I had the house to myself a lot after school so I could do these things. 

By the time I could drive I would go to a town a bit away from my home town and bought diapers to try, which I liked, but rarely got to use. I also managed to get a waterproof cover for my mattress so I could wet the bed again - still needing to be careful about laundry, but I got to use it about once a week. 

Wettings and stuff slowed down a lot first couple years of college for me, due to living in shared dorm space freshman year, and sharing a house with friends the next year. I started dating my now wife back then, and there was actually a morning about 6 months into our relationship when she came over, I was still asleep, a housemate let her in, and I had wet the bed by accident after a night of partying a bit too hard - as this would still happen from time to time.  She had skipped class and stopped by to surprise me, and since I didn’t really have a choice I told her what had happened, and just waited to see what she was going to say.  She undressed, climbed into bed with me still, laid on the mostly dry side, and snuggled with me while I slept off my hangover. It was honestly something I’ll never forget. 

I think about a week later I worked up the courage to let her know how happy I was that she would still lay with me that day, and started to tell her about my fetish, and past bedwetting, and how it was probably all related. Anyways, I managed to hang on to that girl, convince her to marry me, and these days we just keep our bed protected. She knows on relatively rare occasion I might have an accident, other occcasions I might deliberately wet the bed (we discuss these things before falling asleep if we do), and when I’m lucky she’ll wet the bed for me, just deliberately in her case. It took a while for her to work up to that, and feel comfortable, but I think it’s been a genuinely bonding thing for us. We have sorta worked it into our foreplay in that way (not always, but more than I had ever imagined or expected). I don’t really do much fully dressed wetting anymore, and she couldn’t get into the diapers, so it’s a rare occasion that I might wear one if she’s gone overnight or something. On some rare occasions she has wet herself a bit like when we have a bonfire if it’s just us, or on the drive home from a date just to drive me crazy. If you do have the desire to share your wetting with another person I hope you are able to share that with them at some point. It has really been a positive thing for my realtionship. Thanks for sharing your stories and pics by the way!

I'm not at all sure that my childhood wetting was a secret. I had no chance whatever of washing my clothes, as my mother didn't go to work. I must have ponged, but nobody ever said anything. In adulthood, my wetting was secret until I started bedwetting. Then, my flatmates always knew when I'd done it. I still don't know how. I can only surmise that I stank after a night in a wet bed. I couldn't smell anything. Again, nobody said anything. Now I live alone, so I can wet as much as I like, but I do have to be aware that the smell can linger and if I have to meet people in the morning I have a dry night.

My wetting is always deliberate, even the semi-accidental wetting caused by incontinence. I could get to the toilet in time. I don't want to.

20 hours ago, Lonzo08 said:

? Have you ever given your boyfriend a hint that you have a pee fetish? Or at least thought about making him try it at least once or one of your close friends?

As far as hints go... I don’t think so.  I’m pretty open to anyone I know personally, so if I’m desperate to use the bathroom around him, I’m pretty vocal about it... but nothing that would insinuate that I’m into it.

I honestly wouldn’t want him to try it. I mean I guess if he came to me out of nowhere and told me he had a fetish like this, I may consider but for the most part, no. We’ve shared all of our fetishes with each other and indulge in them but I purposely omit this one because it’s personal for me. It’s something I want to myself and I’ve never thought about doing omo with anyone else besides myself because I wouldn’t be into it... kind of like a guilty pleasure?

15 hours ago, mypeesecret said:

On some rare occasions she has wet herself a bit like when we have a bonfire if it’s just us, or on the drive home from a date just to drive me crazy. If you do have the desire to share your wetting with another person I hope you are able to share that with them at some point. It has really been a positive thing for my realtionship. Thanks for sharing your stories and pics by the way!

I’m so glad you were able to find someone accepting of it! I wish you guys even more peace and love for your relationship. And thanks!  

11 hours ago, Dunney said:

Then, my flatmates always knew when I'd done it. I still don't know how. I can only surmise that I stank after a night in a wet bed. I couldn't smell anything. Again, nobody said anything. 

Well it’s good they didn’t make fun of you for it or bring it up, in my opinion. I’d rather everyone just stay quiet about it if I ever got caught. 

Edited by ourwetsecret (see edit history)
Guest Nils JD

Well, I used to live with my parents until last November.
I had a hard time hiding my wettings... It's almost a miracle I have never been caught. Estimately I hided about 200 wettings from my parents in total over the years...
I had to plan ever wetting well, so most times I didn't hold it as long as I probably could. I'm not too excited about the holding part either. It's the wetting I prefer. ?