Join over 1,500 members on Discord's largest Omorashi server! Read more... ×

Hi everyone,

For a minute now there has been a thread for a a cam girl, and several other models have been mentioned in that thread. However, due to the nature of the thread, and some of the rules imposed by moderators, the links and references to other models were removed, which I perfectly understand.

However, I still remain curious has to who these other cam models are. Are there other cam models that are willing to do omo content? And if so, who? While I understand there may be rules that apply to this request, as there were before due to the issues that came up, I think it would be great to know the other individuals in the industry that are willing to put omo content on their shows. I'm definitely interested in knowing who else is out there, and if the other thread was not appropriate for mentioning them, perhaps this one will be, as long as there are no objections :)

If we're going to do this, I want to know WHAT KIND of omo content, also.    Willingness to pee is a lot more common than drinking and holding until they burst.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, herinfinitedesp said:

If we're going to do this, I want to know WHAT KIND of omo content, also.    Willingness to pee is a lot more common than drinking and holding until they burst.

5 hours ago, aussie91 said:

i think put it all just mention it 

I agree with both of you! I’d like to get a full range of topics, based on other people’s experience with cam girls around here ?

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, liesjeversteven said:

? I haven't got the faintest what this is about...

There’s a thread dedicated to a cam model that is willing to do omo content, but mentions of other cam models was restricted because advertising got a little out of control. At least I think that was the reason, anyone feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

Here is the thread: 

Edited by Alex Oxford

Yea she doesn't do it as often since the model in question has gotten a new job. We see her office today as she is doing a show cause well she felt like it and it's Friday!

Speaking of other models the model in question has posted about a new model in the thread mentioned. And of her friend she made at her old job.

17 hours ago, Lovetoholdin said:

Yea she doesn't do it as often since the model in question has gotten a new job. We see her office today as she is doing a show cause well she felt like it and it's Friday!

Speaking of other models the model in question has posted about a new model in the thread mentioned. And of her friend she made at her old job.

Really? Where can I find that info??

I got the user bbychocolat to do some desperation and peeing for me in private.  It wasn't cheap though.

5 hours ago, gordono said:

I got the user bbychocolat to do some desperation and peeing for me in private.  It wasn't cheap though.

Nice! Would you mind messaging me some of the price details? I’m curious what she charged ?

Someone also commented on the different cam girls from other cam sites. Has anyone found other cam girls on other sites that do desperation?

Anya_and_marcus00 are more than willing to do pee shows. They are actually streaming right now for anyone interested. Obviously, tips help with that, but I'm in no way advertising or affiliated with them etc. 

• Upvote 1

Thanks classu for one of the other models. The other one doesn't do pee shows often and she was a friend of kayra and her name is mia.

well it seems i may have found another model willing to indulge us, lets see where this goes :)

https://chaturbate.com/pocahontas_7/

edit: not at this exact time, just getting info from her in general for later potential shows

Edited by scoobydooo

btw guys, i decided to try the chaturbate sub cuz it comes with 200 tokens but more importantly, and this i didnt realize. you get to send a pm to any model for free. this gives me the change to just directly yet privately ask if they are into it, and ive gotten several "no"s but this girl seems like she might be real fun for us

cam4 has models with pee tag if you search pee on their site and most models even without pee tag will do it if you message them

Edited by Kat123z
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, scoobydooo said:

well it seems i may have found another model willing to indulge us, lets see where this goes ?

https://chaturbate.com/pocahontas_7/

edit: not at this exact time, just getting info from her in general for later potential shows

Niiiiiiice!!! I’m definitely gonna check her out later!!! ?? What time does she usually come on?

6 hours ago, Kat123z said:

cam4 has models with pee tag if you search pee on their site and most models even without pee tag will do it if you message them

Very cool! I actually had a suuuuuper hard time navigating that site. I’m usually on my mobile phone though, rather than my laptop. Do you have any models you could recommend?

17 minutes ago, Dravid61+ said:

Does she also do pee desperation ?

That’s what it sounds like ☺️

Hmmm getting excited already,growing a third leg already.

Well i have no idea why, but the girl whos link i posted yesterday has just banned me from her stream. I went in tonight and she was mostly in private shows the whole time, i didnt say but two things just to say hello and that I saw she had a few people from here. maybe she didnt like that I posted the link to her channel but I did tell her about this forum and gave her the link. if i did something wrong fine, but just banning me out of no where? wot?

im trying to limit posting models links in here until i know i have one willing to do our kind of show. but i do have another model here willing to do one for us, ive already gotten her to agree on a format that might work for now.

She has to do a password show, theres no cost to join that, just need to have the password that i will post somewhere here.

the cost is 199 tokens to start the show and that will include 1 liter of water, the rest is up to other people tipping her to drink

shes actually eager to try it now, although i explained that we may not have many people show up at a moments notice. but do let me know if you guys are interested in seeing more from her.

ALSO, they mentioned they were going to take a break, and i asked if she needed to pee now (girl doing show needs to pee, i assume she has a friend there typing and translating for her). its a 10 min smoke break and she said she will wait to pee until we see if we can get a show going. if people show up, we go from there.

https://chaturbate.com/gabriellarosa/

hopefully this all works out, if not, no harm done

PS. i didnt use a referral link when i made kayras post, and im kind of kicking myself for that seeing as it blew up, but if you dont have an account and would like to use my link to give me some free tokens, i would appreciate it. if not, just use the link above to go straight to her, i wont be offended ❤️

my ref link to create account http://chaturbate.com/in/?tour=4uT2&campaign=a8ZXt&track=purchasetokens

EDIT: if you are from the forum before a password is set, feel free to make it known you are from this forum so she can see what kind of turnout we get

Edited by scoobydooo