Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Bathroom Access

Ladies, have you ever found yourself in a situation where you desperately needed to relieve yourself while you were out and you stopped someplace and asked to use the restroom and were told that you couldn't use the bathroom?

What was the situation, were you given a reason why you couldn't have access to the bathroom, and what did you end up doing?

Thanks as always for your responses. 

Why just ladies? I’d love to hear about men I need this situation too. 

But yes it has happened but I rarely ask as I am too embarrassed. 

I was once driving and very desperate and when I a drives at the services the ladies were locked for cleaning. Boy was that a nightmare but the disabled toilets were nearby and although there was a queue I managed to make it on time 

1 minute ago, desp-fan2013 said:

I personally post my questions to the ladies as male desperation/peeing does not interest me in the least. There is no reason that men can't respond.

Thank you for responding in any case.

That’s fair enough and what I thought but I hope some males are not put off by the ‘ladies only’ butas would love to hear their stories too. I’m sure the female ones will be great too though. 

31 minutes ago, Gemgirl said:

I once showed up to a job interview where I was rudely told I couldn't use the bathroom because only actually employees would. That and a few other things made me walk out early. I had a bit of a rough drive home because I got a little stuck in traffic. But I made it.

Aww that sucks. Sorry you had to deal with that, but good thing you made it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a story I would like to share! It was when i was in school, in 9th grade, I had to pee really badly so raised my hand and asked the teacher if I could use the bathroom, and my teacher was extremely rude and said "no!" Sternly. I wasn't having any of that, and got up and walked out of the room without permission. 

I luckily made it to the bathroom. Would I say getting detention to prevent an accident and embarrassment was worth it, well, yes!

1 hour ago, Mbgpeelover said:

Why just ladies? I’d love to hear about men I need this situation too. 

But yes it has happened but I rarely ask as I am too embarrassed. 

I was once driving and very desperate and when I a drives at the services the ladies were locked for cleaning. Boy was that a nightmare but the disabled toilets were nearby and although there was a queue I managed to make it on time 

I thought I’d been “denied” when I went to use the toilet on a train last week, only to find that the door was locked (and no-one inside). Thankfully it turned out that the guard had done it to stop fare dodgers and other troublemakers hiding in there and let me in when I asked about it!

1 hour ago, Gemgirl said:

I once showed up to a job interview where I was rudely told I couldn't use the bathroom because only actually employees would. That and a few other things made me walk out early. I had a bit of a rough drive home because I got a little stuck in traffic. But I made it.

What sort of workplace was it, if you can say without giving too much away? I’m just curious as to why they’d be so awkward about it. I can understand some employers being a bit precious about random members of the public being let into places that they normally wouldn’t (mine is), but it seems a bit over the top to invite you in for an interview and then not let you use the facilities!

1 minute ago, homeanddry said:

What sort of workplace was it, if you can say without giving too much away? I’m just curious as to why they’d be so awkward about it. I can understand some employers being a bit precious about random members of the public being let into places that they normally wouldn’t (mine is), but it seems a bit over the top to invite you in for an interview and then not let you use the facilities!

Office building. Yeah, there was no real good reason to not let me go in.

8 hours ago, Gemgirl said:

Just wondering was there a restroom near to where the interview was being conducted or would you have had to go to a separate area in the building to have access to the bathroom?

13 hours ago, Gemgirl said:

Office building. Yeah, there was no real good reason to not let me go in.

Maybe they were omo fans, devoid of morals? Either way, it sounds like you made the right decision walking away! I just don’t understand it. I’ve been to an assessment day in an office building with all sorts of access controls so you had get someone to let you into everywhere, so it was a bit of a pain (but there were toilets in the part of the building where we were anyway, and I already worked for the company which maybe made it easier). I wouldn’t want to work for anyone who doesn’t offer me a cup of tea and make me feel at home though!

Edited by homeanddry (see edit history)
7 hours ago, desp-fan2013 said:

Just wondering was there a restroom near to where the interview was being conducted or would you have had to go to a separate area in the building to have access to the bathroom?

Nope we almost walked past it.

51 minutes ago, homeanddry said:

Maybe they were omo fans, devoid of morals? Either way, it sounds like you made the right decision walking away! I just don’t understand it. I’ve been to an assessment day in an office building with all sorts of access controls so you had get someone to let you into everywhere, so it was a bit of a pain (but there were toilets in the part of the building where we were anyway, and I already worked for the company which maybe made it easier). I wouldn’t want to work for anyone who doesn’t offer me a cup of tea and make me feel at home though!

Possibly. Although he seemed rather disgusted that I asked. And yeah I remember one job I worked for had locks on the bathrooms and one awkward day when I asked for the key and the guy gave me the key to the men's by mistake.

23 minutes ago, Gemgirl said:

Possibly. Although he seemed rather disgusted that I asked. And yeah I remember one job I worked for had locks on the bathrooms and one awkward day when I asked for the key and the guy gave me the key to the men's by mistake.

Very odd! He just sounds generally like a not very nice person to work for.

Why did they lock the bathrooms at the other place too? It seems a bit off to expect staff to have to ask to be able to go to the toilet!

Sorry, guy answering the thread. Hope ya’ll aren’t too disgusted by me ignoring the “ladies only”.

One time I was waiting in downtown LA for my friend to come get me to hang out (I’d taken a two hour bus), and I had to go really bad. The bathrooms at the station had a gigantic line. I looked everywhere for a bathroom but couldnt find one. I ran into an Ihop and asked, and they told me no. I actually was so desperate and furious I wound up slamming their glass door so hard it seemed like it’d break @ w @;; 

my friend picked me up like ten minutes later, and I used the bathroom at his place. But if he hadn’t gotten me soon i was planning on pissing on the floor in that ihop just out of spite

Another guy answering. This has happened to me a couple of times and is always really frustrating.

I remember one time after work I had gone to pick up a parcel from an Amazon locker in a small shop not too far from my house, that was also a petrol station. I needed to pee quite badly when leaving the office but I decided to challenge myself to wait until I'd picked up the parcel then finally got home. I ended up getting lost when trying to find the shop and found myself stuck in traffic for ages, so by the time I finally found it I was absolutely bursting to go. I'd drank a bottle of water as well just before leaving work to make things more interesting, which I was really regretting by this point as I was struggling to hide how badly I needed to piss. I parked up, walked into the shop and went over to the locker to enter my code and get my parcel. I was trying not to let on that I was desperate but I couldn't help shifting from foot to foot and jiggling a bit as I typed in the code and grabbed my parcel. I got back in my car and realised that by now I was seriously close to peeing myself and wasn't sure if I'd make it home. I decided to give in and go and use the toilet in the shop, so I hurried back in and walked around but to my surprise I couldn't find the toilets anywhere. I'd just assumed that they'd have toilets for customers as it was a petrol station. I went to ask the cashier but there was a line at her till, so I ended up fidgeting around and crossing my legs for another couple of minutes before it was finally my turn. "Hi, sorry, do you have toilets here?" I asked desperately, and she shook her head. "I'm sorry, no we don't unfortunately" she said politely. I couldn't help but bob on the spot give a little sigh of frustration. "Ohhh, bursting" I muttered, my cheeks red from embarrassment as I stepped from foot to foot. "I'm really sorry" she said, sounding genuinely sympathetic. "The car wash next door has toilets, but I'm not sure they're still open". I thanked her and she apologised again before I walked out and to my frustration found the car wash place already closed for the evening. As I walked back to my car I look up and down the road for anywhere else that might have a toilet but I couldn't see anywhere. I also considered going back into the shop and asking the cashier if she'd let me use the staff toilets but I thought that if she was allowed to do that, she would have offered, so I ended up just driving back home through the traffic with a very full bladder desperately trying not to piss all over my seat. I only just made it home but not without a few leaks into my underwear!

I also remember another time being absolutely desperate to pee before a flat viewing with no toilets around, and having to beg to use the toilets at a local village hall - I can write this up if anyone is interested?  

42 minutes ago, Despguy123 said:

Another guy answering. This has happened to me a couple of times and is always really frustrating.

I remember one time after work I had gone to pick up a parcel from an Amazon locker in a small shop not too far from my house, that was also a petrol station. I needed to pee quite badly when leaving the office but I decided to challenge myself to wait until I'd picked up the parcel then finally got home. I ended up getting lost when trying to find the shop and found myself stuck in traffic for ages, so by the time I finally found it I was absolutely bursting to go. I'd drank a bottle of water as well just before leaving work to make things more interesting, which I was really regretting by this point as I was struggling to hide how badly I needed to piss. I parked up, walked into the shop and went over to the locker to enter my code and get my parcel. I was trying not to let on that I was desperate but I couldn't help shifting from foot to foot and jiggling a bit as I typed in the code and grabbed my parcel. I got back in my car and realised that by now I was seriously close to peeing myself and wasn't sure if I'd make it home. I decided to give in and go and use the toilet in the shop, so I hurried back in and walked around but to my surprise I couldn't find the toilets anywhere. I'd just assumed that they'd have toilets for customers as it was a petrol station. I went to ask the cashier but there was a line at her till, so I ended up fidgeting around and crossing my legs for another couple of minutes before it was finally my turn. "Hi, sorry, do you have toilets here?" I asked desperately, and she shook her head. "I'm sorry, no we don't unfortunately" she said politely. I couldn't help but bob on the spot give a little sigh of frustration. "Ohhh, bursting" I muttered, my cheeks red from embarrassment as I stepped from foot to foot. "I'm really sorry" she said, sounding genuinely sympathetic. "The car wash next door has toilets, but I'm not sure they're still open". I thanked her and she apologised again before I walked out and to my frustration found the car wash place already closed for the evening. As I walked back to my car I look up and down the road for anywhere else that might have a toilet but I couldn't see anywhere. I also considered going back into the shop and asking the cashier if she'd let me use the staff toilets but I thought that if she was allowed to do that, she would have offered, so I ended up just driving back home through the traffic with a very full bladder desperately trying not to piss all over my seat. I only just made it home but not without a few leaks into my underwear!

I also remember another time being absolutely desperate to pee before a flat viewing with no toilets around, and having to beg to use the toilets at a local village hall - I can write this up if anyone is interested?  

Yes would love to hear about that ?

Years ago I had to pick up a friend at a bus terminal in the late evening.  When he got off the bus - which had no onboard toilet - he immediately headed for the men's room, which had just suffered a vomit attack from someone and was closed.  He didn't say anything when he got in the car, so we proceeded on the 45 minute ride home.  We were maybe ten minutes from our destination when he suddenly told me to find someplace to stop, quickly!  It was a rural road with not much traffic, so I pulled over at the entrance to a logging road.  He unzipped even before he got out of the car and peed right there with the door open.  Nearly a minute long pee.  I hadn't observed any particular signs of desperation in the darkened car, but he had obviously held it until the last second!

3 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

Please write the second up

7 hours ago, homeanddry said:

Very odd! He just sounds generally like a not very nice person to work for.

Why did they lock the bathrooms at the other place too? It seems a bit off to expect staff to have to ask to be able to go to the toilet!

I don't know why they locked the bathrooms. Especially since they were the only doors locked during the day.

3 minutes ago, Gemgirl said:

I don't know why they locked the bathrooms. Especially since they were the only doors locked during the day.

I’ve just never known anything like it, or worked anywhere like that. The only example I can think of is when I worked on construction sites with the offices in temporary cabins - we had our own toilets upstairs but the single ladies’ toilet was kept locked on one site, probably because the only regular users (apart from the receptionist maybe - I can’t remember whether we had one there, but she’d have had a key if so) were the lady and daughter who ran a canteen downstairs and cleaned the offices in the evening, and they stored their cleaning equipment in there. Obviously they had a key, but I have a vague memory of a female visitor having to ask to be let in after a meeting.

After I finished there, I worked in a job where I was on my own (apart from occasional visitors - not members of the public or anything) working shifts at various locations. Each place had a single toilet for my use, and I think that was usually kept locked at a couple of places where otherwise the public might be tempted to go in (probably unnoticed - most were in a separate little outhouse) and use it, but again there was a key available!

There’d be chaos if they tried it where I work now!

On 1/7/2019 at 6:47 PM, Mbgpeelover said:

Yes please! Love your stories

On 1/7/2019 at 10:21 PM, Bow2me said:

Please write the second up

On 1/7/2019 at 7:05 PM, Wombat48 said:

Yes would love to hear about that ?

Sure! This happened fairly recently so is quite fresh in my mind. I had arranged with a landlady to view a flat after work, which was around 45 mins drive from my office. I had a long meeting in the afternoon which overran, and when it finally finished I realised that I was running late for the viewing and would have to leave straight away. Problem was I was needing a piss really badly, as the meeting had dragged on for well over 2 hours and I been drinking tea and water throughout. Rather than take a detour to the toilets and end up being even more late, I decided to challenge myself and hold on until after the viewing had finished and I'd finally made it home.

I put the postcode into my satnav drove to the flat. I had a bit of difficulty finding it at first and drove past it a couple of times (my very full bladder certainly wasn't helping with my concentration) before finally pulling into the car park of the apartment block. Traffic had been better than I expected and I was actually around 10 minutes early. I pulled out my phone to let my landlady know I had arrived and saw that she had sent me a text to say she had been delayed at work and was running about 20 mins late for the appointment. Great, so I was absolutely dying for a piss with at least 30 minutes still to wait before the viewing and no sign of any toilets nearby! I sat in my car squirming for a while, occasionally squeezing my cock to help me hang on, before deciding to walk around and explore the area, and hopefully find somewhere to pee because by now I was so desperate that I wasn't sure I'd make it home with dry trousers. I was wearing smart grey suit trousers so any leaks would have shown up very clearly!

The apartment block was in a residential area and I couldn't see anything but houses and a small park which was overlooked by houses on all sides. Definitely nowhere private enough to quickly relieve myself no matter how badly I wanted to do so. I walked a bit further down the road and came across a large village hall. As I walked past I noticed that the lights were still on, so I decided to go and have a look. As I got to the large front doors I looked through the window and saw a door marked 'Ladies' and a sign saying 'Gentlemen' pointing down the corridor. I tried the door, hoping to hurry down the corridor, find the gents and quickly relieve my aching bladder before anybody noticed I was there, but to my frustration the door was locked. Despite my embarrassment, I was now so desperate that I was struggling to stand still, so I pressed the buzzer and hoped somebody would let me in to use the loo. My slim fitting grey suit trousers were pressed snugly against my bladder and I was close to soaking them completely. I bounced from foot to foot impatiently as I waited, occasionally reaching down to hold myself. After a couple of minutes there was no answer, and I sighed in frustration and bent over for a moment, squeezing my cock tightly through my trousers. As I straightened up, I noticed a woman walking down the corridor towards the door, and I quickly let go of my cock. I blushed as I realised she had almost definitely caught me bending over and holding myself.

She opened the door and said "Hi, can I help you?". She was an attractive blonde lady probably aged around 40 and smartly dressed in office clothes, black tights and flats. She had her coat on and seemed a bit impatient, as if she had been in the middle of something and I'd interrupted her. I guessed she was the manager of the hall and was getting ready to lock up for the evening. "Hi, sorry to bother you, may I possibly use the toilet?" I asked politely, crossing my legs, hoping that if I was as polite as possible she might let me in. "Sorry?" she asked abruptly, not quite hearing me. "May I please use the toilet?" I asked pleadingly, but she shook her head. "I'm sorry, no, they're not public toilets." she said, sounding annoyed that even had the cheek to ask her. "Oh right, it's just that I'm waiting to view a flat round the corner and I haven't had chance to go all afternoon." I explained, jiggling a bit, hoping she would take pity on me as I was clearly bursting to go. I wasn't exaggerating either, I had been so busy that I really hadn't had chance to use the loo since around lunchtime. She shook her head again. "No, sorry. The toilets are only for customers who have booked the hall, so I'm not going to let you use them." she said sternly,  "Oh please, I'll be really quick" I begged, my cheeks red with embarrassment but she just said "No, you'll just have to go at the flat" as she stepped back inside and began to close the door. "Are there any public toilets nearby?" I asked desperately, but she shook her head again and said "I'm not sure, sorry" and closed the door, turning around and walking back down the corridor, leaving me locked outside embarrassed,  frustrated and absolutely bursting for the toilet. My bladder was rock hard and full to bursting point, I was aching and longing to release it but had nowhere to go.

Unfortunately I've run out of time so I will write up the rest of this story, including what happened at the flat viewing, in another thread later! (I will link to it here)

1 hour ago, Despguy123 said:

Sure! This happened fairly recently so is quite fresh in my mind. I had arranged with a landlady to view a flat after work, which was around 45 mins drive from my office. I had a long meeting in the afternoon which overran, and when it finally finished I realised that I was running late for the viewing and would have to leave straight away. Problem was I was needing a piss really badly, as the meeting had dragged on for well over 2 hours and I been drinking tea and water throughout. Rather than take a detour to the toilets and end up being even more late, I decided to challenge myself and hold on until after the viewing had finished and I'd finally made it home.

I put the postcode into my satnav drove to the flat. I had a bit of difficulty finding it at first and drove past it a couple of times (my very full bladder certainly wasn't helping with my concentration) before finally pulling into the car park of the apartment block. Traffic had been better than I expected and I was actually around 10 minutes early. I pulled out my phone to let my landlady know I had arrived and saw that she had sent me a text to say she had been delayed at work and was running about 20 mins late for the appointment. Great, so I was absolutely dying for a piss with at least 30 minutes still to wait before the viewing and no sign of any toilets nearby! I sat in my car squirming for a while, occasionally squeezing my cock to help me hang on, before deciding to walk around and explore the area, and hopefully find somewhere to pee because by now I was so desperate that I wasn't sure I'd make it home with dry trousers. I was wearing smart grey suit trousers so any leaks would have shown up very clearly!

The apartment block was in a residential area and I couldn't see anything but houses and a small park which was overlooked by houses on all sides. Definitely nowhere private enough to quickly relieve myself no matter how badly I wanted to do so. I walked a bit further down the road and came across a large village hall. As I walked past I noticed that the lights were still on, so I decided to go and have a look. As I got to the large front doors I looked through the window and saw a door marked 'Ladies' and a sign saying 'Gentlemen' pointing down the corridor. I tried the door, hoping to hurry down the corridor, find the gents and quickly relieve my aching bladder before anybody noticed I was there, but to my frustration the door was locked. Despite my embarrassment, I was now so desperate that I was struggling to stand still, so I pressed the buzzer and hoped somebody would let me in to use the loo. My slim fitting grey suit trousers were pressed snugly against my bladder and I was close to soaking them completely. I bounced from foot to foot impatiently as I waited, occasionally reaching down to hold myself. After a couple of minutes there was no answer, and I sighed in frustration and bent over for a moment, squeezing my cock tightly through my trousers. As I straightened up, I noticed a woman walking down the corridor towards the door, and I quickly let go of my cock. I blushed as I realised she had almost definitely caught me bending over and holding myself.

She opened the door and said "Hi, can I help you?". She was an attractive blonde lady probably aged around 40 and smartly dressed in office clothes, black tights and flats. She had her coat on and seemed a bit impatient, as if she had been in the middle of something and I'd interrupted her. I guessed she was the manager of the hall and was getting ready to lock up for the evening. "Hi, sorry to bother you, may I possibly use the toilet?" I asked politely, crossing my legs, hoping that if I was as polite as possible she might let me in. "Sorry?" she asked abruptly, not quite hearing me. "May I please use the toilet?" I asked pleadingly, but she shook her head. "I'm sorry, no, they're not public toilets." she said, sounding annoyed that even had the cheek to ask her. "Oh right, it's just that I'm waiting to view a flat round the corner and I haven't had chance to go all afternoon." I explained, jiggling a bit, hoping she would take pity on me as I was clearly bursting to go. I wasn't exaggerating either, I had been so busy that I really hadn't had chance to use the loo since around lunchtime. She shook her head again. "No, sorry. The toilets are only for customers who have booked the hall, so I'm not going to let you use them." she said sternly,  "Oh please, I'll be really quick" I begged, my cheeks red with embarrassment but she just said "No, you'll just have to go at the flat" as she stepped back inside and began to close the door. "Are there any public toilets nearby?" I asked desperately, but she shook her head again and said "I'm not sure, sorry" and closed the door, turning around and walking back down the corridor, leaving me locked outside embarrassed,  frustrated and absolutely bursting for the toilet. My bladder was rock hard and full to bursting point, I was aching and longing to release it but had nowhere to go.

Unfortunately I've run out of time so I will write up the rest of this story, including what happened at the flat viewing, in another thread later! (I will link to it here)

Sounds amazing! Could feel your pain! ??