[Trap Male] Messing pink short

Content warning: This post contains messing

Message added by Maki

Oooh thanks for sharing, super cute!

9 hours ago, ♡~Nikolai~♡ said:

This is really good. Quick question, where did you mess yourself? It sounds like you're somewhere public! O.o

Also inquiring minds want to know!

16 hours ago, ♡~Nikolai~♡ said:

This is really good. Quick question, where did you mess yourself? It sounds like you're somewhere public! O.o

I've only seen one public bathroom with a tiling like that myself, and that's at the Rally's/Checkers fast-food chain... But I feel like they had red, and not black >.< 

Also, great video! Can't wait to see more ^_^

I love his messing content. It is superb. He has some balls to be messing himself somewhere public like that. I could never do that lol

Hey, just so you're aware, Trap is a slur against trans women.  You may just wanna use a different tag later that's not used to denigrate people.

On 1/13/2019 at 1:33 PM, liesjeversteven said:

If he were talking about other people, you're probably right, but hes entitled to call himself whatever he wants isn't he?

this

On 1/13/2019 at 2:33 PM, liesjeversteven said:

If he were talking about other people, you're probably right, but hes entitled to call himself whatever he wants isn't he?

This, this indeed.

On 1/12/2019 at 5:13 PM, Lolfacexd said:

Hey, just so you're aware, Trap is a slur against trans women.  You may just wanna use a different tag later that's not used to denigrate people.

Yeah chill out. If he wants to call himself a trap, then let the guy call himself a trap. It's not being used as an insult against him, so calm down. 

7 hours ago, ♡~Nikolai~♡ said:

Yeah chill out. If he wants to call himself a trap, then let the guy call himself a trap. It's not being used as an insult against him, so calm down. 

"Chill out" is a weird response to someone gently saying that she doesn't like seeing slurs that are normally directed at her in the wild.  What about my tone suggests anger?  

Y'all are acting like "Please don't use slurs" is somehow worse than actually using slurs.  Telling someone that something isn't cool is hardly an attack.  Get over yourselves.  You're not infallible.

1 hour ago, Lolfacexd said:

Get over yourselves.  You're not infallible.

No one is meaning any offense here. Calm down.

I appreciate where you're coming from, but as others have stated, if someone wishes to identify themselves with the term "trap," that is there right.

4 hours ago, Lolfacexd said:

"Chill out" is a weird response to someone gently saying that she doesn't like seeing slurs that are normally directed at her in the wild.  What about my tone suggests anger?  

Y'all are acting like "Please don't use slurs" is somehow worse than actually using slurs.  Telling someone that something isn't cool is hardly an attack.  Get over yourselves.  You're not infallible.

Well shit man, I meant chill as in don't take every slur you hear as an insult to someone. The poster of this topic called himself a trap, meaning he isn't doing an insult to anyone or himself because the slur isn't used improperly.