Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

1 hour ago, Pain said:

Day-VI

The Goose Faire

Early in the next morning, the royal party left for Boarstall Tower, their last stop before Tantallon. It was going to be a day-long ride from here and the King had decided to make a halt at the village of Plymouth for the night.

The wooden carriage drew on the stony road, sending waves of urine crashing against the walls of the Queen’s yet unrelieved bladder that ached like never before. The effects of the weeing powder had worn and though not desperate, she did have to pee a lot, with the liters of morning water only adding to her trouble.

It had only been a few hours since they had left Brackenburgh when the royal party came across a faire. The Goose faire was held on the grounds of Lenton Priory, a local monastic house, the largest and the wealthiest monastery in the meager settlement of Boddinghamshire. The King had always wanted to visit a faire in the country, thus he ordered his men to hold the travel for a while and enjoy themselves, a decision that obviously made his mother upset but she did not argue.

The King, Queen Mother, and Farlen entered the faire surrounded by the Kingsguard knights holding the royal banners to let everyone know who was coming. There were stalls till the far end of the ground. Bedders selling mattresses stuffed with feathers or wool, fishermen calling the names of freshly caught herring, salmon, whiting, turbot, plaice, cod and trout. Charlotte heard a mercer call out loudly to the passersby in a bid to show them the silken, linen and fustian clothes he had in store. A skinner selling pelts and animal furs caught the Queen’s notice. He had furs made of bear, wolf, fox skin and others, rich, smooth and warm. Her Highness went through his collection to take her mind off her immense need to piss, and bought one made of ermine as a gift for herself.

Alongside the clammer, mayhem and noise; the bright silks and smoke from fires; the air was thick with the smell of fish, animal hides and flesh, spices and fruits. Peddlers were carrying big brass flasks on their back, selling a sweet tasting Şerbeti drink made of licorice. Stallholders rubbed shoulders in the faire lanes with liquor sellers, ne'er-do-wells, outlaws, friars and clergymen, bear-beaters, mummers, dancers and musicians. There were other stalls too, drapers selling everything starting from smocks, hoses, kirtles, gowns and bras to belts, surcoats, girdles, capes, hoods and bonnets. And cookeries had it all from brioches to bread to fish sausages.

They all seemed to enjoy the faire, but after half an hour, both Lord Farlen and Queen Charlotte began to feel thirsty, “My Queen, come let’s go to that stall, we might get something to drink there,” he said, tugging her by the arm. She followed the boy to the stall where a paunchy man with a thick mustache welcomed them with a smile, “Would you be kind enough to hand me a drink, good Sir?” Farlen said.

“Sure at once!” the man said as he dipped the wooden ladle into the large drum kept inside his stall and poured a tumbler full of the thick, white, slightly fermented millet drink before sprinkling a bit of cinnamon on top and handing it to Farlen. The boy took a sip and a wide smile ran across his face as he bought the tumbler away from his mouth, he loved the sweet & sourly taste of it! The Queen too was feeling the thirst climb up her throat, thus she had Farlen come along with her to the stand where a fat balding man was serving beer. 

“Which drink is your largest?” she asked the man.

“Tank of steel, my lady – as many refills as you can have – for five coppers.” 

“I’ll have it,” Charlotte told him.  He scratched his head and said, “Ay, my lady. But are you sure?  It’s a really bad deal.  No one ever finishes it and gets more drinks aye. Maybe have a usual tankard instead.”

“No my friend, a tankard of steel would be enough, I think I’ll be able to drink my thirst down from it.”

Farlen was amazed to see the confident Queen unfazed by the condition of her bladder, “My Queen, are you sure you’ll be able to handle all that beer?”

"I can always handle another beer regardless of what my bladder tells me, my Lord" she whispered "You'd like that if I had yet another beer without peeing first, wouldn't you?" she winked and the boy’s face lit up in response.

Farlen was happy with how the things were progressing; knowing the big drink would help his cause of stretching the Queen’s bladder even further. He began to get confident that the Queen wouldn’t even make it through the afternoon if the drink was as large as it was claimed, owing to the fact that Her Highness had not relieved herself for the past five days and her bladder ought to be tired after the strain it took the day before.

The drink wasn’t big as he had expected, it was bigger. The tankard of steel was absolutely enormous.  It had to be two liters in volume, filled to the top with the Queen’s favorite drink, beer.  Though the tankard was big, the Queen lifted it with one hand as they walked away.

They enjoyed themselves watching a juggler doing his tricks and stilt walkers strolling around. Puppeteers and magicians wandered among the crowds plying their trades... as did the whores and cutpurses.  By the afternoon the Queen had downed over half her ridiculous beer, and though Lord Farlen had just a lemonade, he was feeling the urge to pee. 

He told the Queen about his dilemma and she said, “Oh, please go ahead and relieve yourself, my Lord.”

The little Lord made waters behind some bushes while Charlotte patiently waited for him at one of the stalls, and when he returned the Queen was still sipping from the tankard, standing defiantly with her legs apart, “My Queen, I wonder if you need to pee too? You have not relieved herself in a long time.”

“Yes, my Lord” she smiled, bringing the tankard away from her mouth, “A visit to the privy would take away all this weight I have been carrying in my bladder but I can hold it for now. Don’t be bothered about my need, I am much better than yesterday.”

As they wandered around in the faire, Queen Charlotte and Lord Farlen came across a sweet shop that smelled like roses and honey. It had many sweets kept neatly on the display with a small dish of burning basil leaves kept nearby to ward of the flies.

The shopkeeper invited them with a warm smile, gesturing towards the display of several sweets, Baklava made from a simple combination of crispy pastry with chopped nuts soaked in a sweet sticky syrup, chicken desserts made from the boiled chicken strips ground into fine powder, puddings made with a mixture of grains, fresh and dried fruits as well as nuts, slices of kunefe made with a mixture of soft cheese, shredded dough, sugar, and water with a healthy sprinkling of crushed pistachios and other nuts on top, and the Turkish delight that had always been the Queen’s favorite, there was an ample variety to choose from.

Their mouths began to water and they enjoyed the kunefe as the man served it to them warm while the cheese in it was still gooey and stringy. Lord Farlen licked his fingers after he had his share and soon they moved on to the other attractions.

They seemed to enjoy themselves at the faire but as the afternoon progressed, Lord Farlen met with a shock. The Queen had emptied the huge tankard of beer! She had done it. Wiping a bit from her lips, Queen Charlotte smiled and graciously asked Sir Mandon to get her a refill.  The man at the stall was shocked that the slim and beautiful Queen could possibly finish the drink, yet he was more than happy to give the Kingsguard new beer for her.

Farlen smiled incredulously at Charlotte who was least bothered about the condition of her bladder and was using its capacity to the fullest. But as the time passed, Farlen noticed the Queen was trailing behind him as they moved around the faire. “My Queen, what’s keeping you?” he asked as he turned and saw that she was clenching her thighs together briefly, the clothe of her skirts pressed between her legs. It was clear that the beer was finally starting to affect even her mammoth bladder. Farlen was sure enough that there was no way her bladder could hold much more!  But she straightened herself before he could say anything and gave him another smile. “I am fine, my Lord!  My corset is just becoming uncomfortable, so I had to adjust it.” 

He smiled back, pretending to believe her lie. However, an hour later he wasn’t so sure if the Queen was telling the truth or not.  Despite walking all around the faire, Queen Charlotte had made no comments about her bladder and had not stopped again or shown any signs of bursting. 

Her Highness saw the little boy staring and asked what the matter was.  “I was going to ask you that!” he replied, “You have drunk so much, I was expecting you to become fidgety, but it seems you really are immune to such needs!” 

Queen Charlotte’s face shone with pride as she told him, “To control her needs is the mark of a proper lady, my lord. It is an etiquette we must maintain at all times.” 

“I just hope you can keep controlling…I am really enjoying this game,” he muttered, and Charlotte’s next words told of her determination, “Oh yes, my Lord, I told you that I don’t give in to such urges. I am fine and it is just that my bladder needs time to grow.”  With that they walked on, Farlen wearing a big smile on his face.

As the dusk spread its wings, he noticed that the Queen’s legs were becoming restless very so often, despite what he presumed were her best efforts to stop them. He said nothing, waiting for nature to take its course. But Her Highness continued to be strong, even with over five days of piss residing in her. The Queen had finished her giant tankard of beer for the second time and she still had not gotten any relief. She walked around, enjoying the stalls as if nothing bothered her. 

It was growing dark by when all the stalls at the faire were beginning to wind up for the day, and besides a slight increase in her fidgetiness, the Queen’s desperation had not increased at all. Lord Farlen was amazed that she could resist the urges for so long having drunk so much. And she was still able to make conversation with people after over five days of holding! 

The royal party soon took to the road and after riding for a few hours they came across a holdfast that was now used as a guest house for travelers. The King, tired after spending the entire day at the faire, decided to halt for the night.

When Lord Farlen and Queen Charlotte finally retired for the day, she began to fidget with greater urgency under the covers, and at midnight she got up from the bed and went into the privy.  Farlen opened his eyes and found the Queen was not in the bed! He was horrified! The Queen had gone to the privy to finally relieve herself! It was too late to stop her now! He was ready to hear the hiss of her wee in the privy hole, but none came to his ears. After mere seconds he also left the bed to go check on Her Highness, and found the iron-bladdered Queen in front of the mirror, brushing her teeth and gums with a rough cloth of linen, with her legs crossed tightly and an expression of concentration on her face. Oh how she must have wanted to piss, the inviting privy hole being right there in front of her!  But she did not make a move towards it. 

“Oh, my Lord, I thought you were asleep!” she turned to him, still with legs crossed hard.  “I have to ask you now, may I please use the privy? I have been fighting off every pressure that has come to me and I really need let it come out.”

Farlen looked at her face. The Queen was desperate after hiding her needs all this time!  Surely her bladder would burst if it didn’t get relief soon. The Little Lord could only imagine how it felt, having so much liquid inside but finding no relief! She had resisted valiantly for so long with loads of drinks, but it looked like all of that liquid had caught up to her, yet her fate laid in his hands, and the boy still wasn’t done with her, “My Queen, I thought you said you could resist as long as you wanted to.  It’s been just over five days!  Are you really ready to give up yet?” 

He saw nerves in her eyes, but there was no wavering in her voice as Charlotte responded, “Oh, no, it’s wrong of you to think that. Of course, I can hold longer if you want me to!  Just with the privy so close I had a moment of weakness, but it will not happen again!  My bladder will have to keep expanding and keep shut.” 

Having said her piece, the Queen walked with confident steps out of the privy and lay back on the bed.  She went under the covers and her omnipresent bladder mounded over the sheets, and soon they both drifted to sleep. 

Make it to wear the young 16 year old has to go badly and has to beg the Queen to stop because she can't hold it

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Day-II A Bedtime Tale The next morning when Farlen woke up, he did not find the Queen next to him on the bed. Maybe she had woken up earlier to use the privy? But on inspection, he found the

Day-IX Boḫārā  Queen Charlotte’s bladder woke her up even before the sun had shown itself in the skies, her organ more swollen than ever. The beer and wine had taken effect and it appeared as tho

I wanted to contribute with my own fanart as a thank you for such an amazing story. Below are drawings of the Queen's different phases of fullness after she wakes up each morning: 1.5 Gallons in

Posted Images

The queen has regained more control of her bladder, after the effect of the diuretic has worn off. But I wonder how long she will be the master of her bladder.

The ending hinted, that she may not be in control for too much longer. I am curious ?

Bow2me: Please do not quote full posts. It is quite tirering to scroll through a lot of text just to get to the replay.

My dear friend Pain, you will not believe I read these chapters twice since the morning and despite that it still gets me sooo excited. The way you build up your storyline and characters is simply mind-blowing. Often I have noticed that when dealing with prolonged desperation scenarios there is no way to up the game but you did it so well. Its so well written. Inspite of the fact that the queen has been holding for nearly 6 days now, it still feels that the build up is going on and there's more to come.

I can't wait to read the next part. Please please put continue this one ?

8 hours ago, fortardball87 said:

for the 6th day, did you get a lot of inspiration from "She Can Wait" by holditin? The dialogue from the middle onward seemed very familiar

Yes 

7 hours ago, Rexone_312 said:

My dear friend Pain, you will not believe I read these chapters twice since the morning and despite that it still gets me sooo excited. The way you build up your storyline and characters is simply mind-blowing. Often I have noticed that when dealing with prolonged desperation scenarios there is no way to up the game but you did it so well. Its so well written. Inspite of the fact that the queen has been holding for nearly 6 days now, it still feels that the build up is going on and there's more to come.

I can't wait to read the next part. Please please put continue this one ?

Thank you so much Rexone, it means a lot coming from the person of whom I've been a fan since long. Thank you so much!

17 hours ago, wedgeantilles said:

The queen has regained more control of her bladder, after the effect of the diuretic has worn off. But I wonder how long she will be the master of her bladder.

The ending hinted, that she may not be in control for too much longer. I am curious ?

Bow2me: Please do not quote full posts. It is quite tirering to scroll through a lot of text just to get to the replay.

Thanks wedge, I'll try to up the ante from the next chapter! But the problem is that I haven't even started writing it, I'll have to push myself to finish it asap! 

20 hours ago, Melificentfan said:

Hot damn go queen charlotte I wish I could hold it for over five days like that 

Haha!  Thank you so much dear!! 

Edited by Pain (see edit history)

Day-VII

A Long Day

Lord Farlen woke up the next morning to the feeling of rustling in the covers.  Rubbing his eyes, he discovered the reason for the noise was Queen Charlotte.  She was awake, and evidently, her bladder was giving her problems, because she was moving her legs constantly under the covers.

Charlotte opened her eyes and soon noticed that Lord Farlen was awake too, “Oh!  You’re up, my Lord! It was such a long night! My bladder has really swollen up when we were sleeping.” 

It had been six days since the Queen’s last piss and her bladder was beginning to tremble a bit. Farlen looked at her and realized that she had announced that she was still holding to give him an opening to let her go and finally empty her tank. Though her demeanor was calm and composed, Farlen could tell she was nearing her limits. Or at least, so he thought.  So he replied to her, “Oh yes, my Queen, you’re doing great! Let’s see how today goes!  Or do you need relief now, with all the day still to come?” 

The Queen’s smile faltered for a moment before she told him, “Oh, no, of course, I can last longer. It’s just that the corset becomes a bit uncomfortable while we are on the road. ” 

He nodded, “Yes, I could see that.  It’s a good thing you can still easily hold off, huh?” 

“Erm…yes, of course, my Lord.  Easily…”  Charlotte said the last word with contempt as if it was the thing causing her all this pain instead of the monstrous amount of piss she was attempting to contain. 

They both readied themselves to be on their way to Boarstall Tower. The Queen drank a liter of water, followed by a small jug of orange juice to top it up. The ride was getting painful for Her Highness who could hardly bear her bloating bladder being pounded by the immense amount of urine. Farlen could see that the Queen was now getting desperate for a release, her bladder was fatigued and it needed rest. He saw that she could not stop fanning her legs from time to time and place a hand on her bladder whenever she felt the organ ache.

They stopped at a tavern for lunch and Lord Farlen was once again shocked.  He was sure that the strong-willed Queen was desperate to empty her bladder while they were on the road, but now here they were in public, by some monumental effort Queen Charlotte was standing straight up, walking normally, and looking as if she didn’t have a care in the world, much less a bladder that was inching towards an explosion and needed emptying in the worst way. 

But the iron bladdered Queen wasn’t the only one who was getting desperate to empty her bladder. Elizabeth too needed to piss pretty badly by now, “My Queen, if you don’t mind, could I be excused but for a moment? I need to g-go ou-out a bit…” she asked, her voice shaking.

Her Highness looked at her, irate, “Whatever it is can wait till we are out of this dingy pile of logs they are calling an inn, now go and sit where you are supposed to, and do not go anywhere without my leave” the Queen commanded and Elizabeth quietly walked back to her place, feeling the fullness of her bladder. She had been foolish enough not to relieve herself on the only halt they had made through the day and now she was regretting it. She could have sneaked out of here and taken a piss in the woods but she didn’t want to risk not being there in case Her Highness called for her. That would definitely rouse the Queen’s wrath and she did not want to make her angry. She just hoped Her Highness would let her pee soon. She was really getting a bit desperate now.

The royal party stayed at the inn till late in the afternoon, and as the time passed Elizabeth couldn’t stop squirming in her seat. Queen Charlotte managed to keep up her façade of normalcy. The Queen even though her bladder was starting to make its presence felt, ordered the innkeep to bring her a beer and she drank till the keg was empty. Farlen couldn’t believe what he was seeing, with a six days full bladder Her Highness was able to talk rationally while sitting with her legs apart. Or maybe it was just a semblance of control she wanted to keep up.

On the other hand, Elizabeth was bursting for a piss now. She tried to ignore the urges rippling through her overfull bladder, her fear grew by each minute as the clatter of cutlery, thump of beer mugs on the table and the laughter of men filled her ears. She had been holding it in since morning and there was no way she could hold it much longer. Poor Elizabeth again left her seat and made small steps towards the Queen.

She crossed her legs and held her hands near her crotch, her fingers wiggling as she crossed and uncrossed them, “M-my Q-Queen, I-I really need to go out… I…” she couldn’t stop her lower lip from trembling.

“Don’t you have any manners, child?” Charlotte looked at her, “Didn’t I ask you to sit down, I’ll call for you when I need you.”

Elizabeth couldn’t say anything more. Defeated, she quietly went back and crossed her legs tight as she took her seat. She cursed the Queen for not letting her go, she was going to wet herself!

The Queen’s condition was no different. Even though the corset around her midriff was tight, her bladder had expanded so much that it was clearly bulging way outwards against the material, pushing her skirts to form a massive bulge on the front. Her control was still in place though, and she was putting the iron tank to good use.

But unlike her, Elizabeth did not have an iron tank. The poor girl clenched her fist over the table as she grabbed her crotch, trying her hardest to avoid having an accident. But then suddenly, she felt a small stream escape into her small clothes before she cut off the flow. Her eyes widened in horror. There was no way she could wait any longer, she would have to ask Her Highness for the permission to go, or it would be too late!

Elizabeth quickly hobbled her way to where Charlotte sat, her bladder too full to even stand up straight, “M-my Q-Queen, I…I…I…r-reaalllyy n-nneed…” was all that she could manage before a sudden stream started to escape her, there was no time to stop it. The girl held the table for support as she tried to cross her legs tighter in the last ditch effort to hold it back, but it was no use. Her piss was hot and it ran through her trembling legs to start forming a puddle on the floor.  She breathed heavily with relief as tears welled in her eyes, “M-mmmyyy Q-Quuuueenn! I-I nneeedd t-tooo g-goo ouutt!!” her words came tumbling out as she cried.

Charlotte looked on in anger at the fast-growing puddle beneath the girl’s feet, everyone around stopped to look what was happening. Elizabeth bowed her head as she continued to wet herself, tears running down her cheeks. “You disappoint me, child,” the Queen felt her rage surging through her veins, “Now remove yourself from my sight” the Queen commanded in a low yet angry voice, “And do not dare show yourself unless I command it.”

Although she wanted to, poor Elizabeth couldn’t move as she hadn’t even finished her piss yet. She could feel all the eyes watching her, she had done everything she could to stop this from happening but she failed. All she could do now was pray the Queen didn’t send her to the dungeons for this.

But to her respite, King Iwan who was sitting right across the table, finally spoke up, “Nurse Gwendolynn, would you be kind enough to take the girl away and help her clean up?” he said in a low voice, making sure he was not audible to everyone. And then he turned his face to her, “Do not worry; you’ll not be punished for this.”

At this, Elizabeth broke down in sobs as Nurse Gwendolynn held her by the shoulders and guided her away. She had left a huge puddle on the floor and Iwan wondered how desperate she might have been to have an accident that size. Secretly, King Iwan had always loved watching or hearing about women desperate to pee, and he was amazed and a bit aroused that he got to see such a beautiful girl wet herself, but he felt really sorry for her too, only if his mother had let her go before, she could have escaped such humiliation.

The King looked at the people who were staring, they all took it as a signal to get back to what they were doing, and the noises and talks resumed. “You could have been a little more polite to the poor girl, she just wet herself in front of everyone,” Iwan said, keeping his voice low.

“The girl couldn’t hold her waters” the Queen answered, “There is no place for people in my service who cannot behave themselves. I never knew her to be such an uncouth brat, relieving herself like an animal for everyone to watch.”

“It was but an accident mother. If you didn't have words of empathy for her, you might have as well kept quiet” Iwan said as he stood up and left the inn and his guards followed, while his mother looked on.

Farlen too, who had been sitting next to Iwan, was astonished by seeing Elizabeth wet herself. He was excited, but he wondered if the sight of the girl losing control had any effect on the Queen. He was sure that the sight must have forced the Queen to grab her crotch in desperation, only if he could have looked under the table, but perhaps that opportunity was gone now.

He wondered why Her Highness was so harsh to the poor girl? He remembered her telling him just a night before they left from the capital that it was human nature to pee. And it was alright if one wet herself. He wondered what had caused such a sudden change in her opinion about the same? Maybe she didn’t believe the same when it came to her servants or maybe the fullness of her bladder and her dignity as the Queen had made her intolerant towards such an undignified act? Maybe she could not bear the signs of weakness from a little girl? He did not know what it was. Nevertheless, he took a good long look at the urine on the tavern floor as they all left.

Soon they were on their way again and the little Lord took a nap with his head on the Queen’s lap. He could feel the bulge of her bladder with his head and he had to admit it was astounding, squishing with the copious amount of urine inside it. There was no pillow he’d rather prefer than the Queen’s inflated bladder, filled to the brim with liters and liters of her hot piss. Many a time he tried to press on her swollen organ with his head, only to get a sigh of agony from the Queen mother, “Don’t press on my bladder, child,” she complained in a pained voice, she really was holding a lot.

To be honest, Queen Charlotte was beginning to worry that happened to Elizabeth in the inn might also happen to her. But she knew she was still far from that happening as she knew she could still stretch her bladder further if needs, be but not too much. She realized that it would be best if she emptied it completely at the first opportunity she got. But she also knew that Farlen might not let her go that easily.

By when they decided to camp for the night, the Queen had drunk another five liters of water, topped with a horn of bitter red wine. It was pitch dark by when the tents were ready. The Queen stepped into her pavilion, clutching at her bulging belly, now over six days full of pent up piss.  She changed behind the curtains, coming out of her damned corset.  Now that it was off, her bladder could expand freely.  And when she finally came out, Lord Farlen was left speechless! My God! What a bulge! 

Her bladder was as swollen as a pumpkin.  She asked Farlen to pull the flaps of the tent before they both climbed the bed. Farlen wondered how the Queen would manage to rest with such a heavy weight in her bladder but before long, both he and Charlotte were sound asleep.

Great chapter! I liked the part with Elisabeth a lot.

While it first it seems cruel of the Queen, it is quite understandable: She hasn't peed herself since 6 days. Surely it is not too much to ask of her servant to hold it for 12 hours?

That is not rational of course, but I am quite sure that Charlotte was ruled by emotion. And it is something most people can relative to: "If I can do it (and much more), others should be able to do it too"

But there is one thing she didn't consider IMO: It is a great angle for Farlen to keep her from peeing even longer. Surely the queen can behave and control herself - can't she?

I am curious if she can. Can she put the corset back on? And even more exciting - isn't that the job of Elisabeth? And I guess if Elisabeth has to tighten the corset, she won't pay much attention to the queens bladder. She won't go gentle or slowly on it. She will just push on the bladder. Obviously Elisabeth musn't be too obvious about it, otherwise she could end up in a dungeon. But if the queen doesn't explicitly say to be gentle to her bladder, why should Elisabeth be gentle?

Well, there is a lot of great potential for the next day. I can't wait to find out how you will develop the story further. :)

On 1/27/2019 at 6:25 PM, Exodiuss said:

Nice plz continue 

Thanks! It means a lot!

On 1/27/2019 at 8:16 PM, wedgeantilles said:

Great chapter! I liked the part with Elisabeth a lot.

While it first it seems cruel of the Queen, it is quite understandable: She hasn't peed herself since 6 days. Surely it is not too much to ask of her servant to hold it for 12 hours?

That is not rational of course, but I am quite sure that Charlotte was ruled by emotion. And it is something most people can relative to: "If I can do it (and much more), others should be able to do it too"

But there is one thing she didn't consider IMO: It is a great angle for Farlen to keep her from peeing even longer. Surely the queen can behave and control herself - can't she?

I am curious if she can. Can she put the corset back on? And even more exciting - isn't that the job of Elisabeth? And I guess if Elisabeth has to tighten the corset, she won't pay much attention to the queens bladder. She won't go gentle or slowly on it. She will just push on the bladder. Obviously Elisabeth musn't be too obvious about it, otherwise she could end up in a dungeon. But if the queen doesn't explicitly say to be gentle to her bladder, why should Elisabeth be gentle?

Well, there is a lot of great potential for the next day. I can't wait to find out how you will develop the story further. ?

Thank you so much, Wedge! I am glad that you like it! I too am excited to write down the next chapter, but my office schedule has been keeping me busy. I'll try to start the next chapter as soon as possible! ?

On 1/27/2019 at 10:00 PM, Bombality said:

What size of pumpkin?

Haha! More in size like the second one, but has the volume of the third.

On 1/28/2019 at 6:53 AM, Melificentfan said:

Damn that was a fantastic chapter 

Thank you so much, Melificent! ? Means a lot!

On 1/31/2019 at 1:22 AM, Biku said:

Thought you might appreciate a piece of the queen

queen charlotte.png

Oh my God! It is exactly like what I imagined! Thank you so much for making this! It is absolutely amazing! Just like what I always thought of her to be! Thank you! I love it! Her body, her hair, her dress!  It is beyond words for me to tell how much I love this! Thank you so much for this art Biku!

P. S. - I love how you decided to make her dress a bit revealing to make her cleavage visible! Thank you for that! ?

11 minutes ago, Pain said:

Oh my God! It is exactly like what I imagined! Thank you so much for making this! It is absolutely amazing! Just like what I always thought of her to be! Thank you! I love it! Her body, her hair, her dress!  It is beyond words for me to tell how much I love this! Thank you so much for this art Biku!

P. S. - I love how you decided to make her dress a bit revealing to make her cleavage visible! Thank you for that! ?

On 1/30/2019 at 8:52 PM, Biku said:

Thought you might appreciate a piece of the queen

queen charlotte.png

This is so amazing. Good draw. Thanks for making this for us.