Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Day-II A Bedtime Tale The next morning when Farlen woke up, he did not find the Queen next to him on the bed. Maybe she had woken up earlier to use the privy? But on inspection, he found the

Day-IX Boḫārā  Queen Charlotte’s bladder woke her up even before the sun had shown itself in the skies, her organ more swollen than ever. The beer and wine had taken effect and it appeared as tho

I wanted to contribute with my own fanart as a thank you for such an amazing story. Below are drawings of the Queen's different phases of fullness after she wakes up each morning: 1.5 Gallons in

Posted Images

18 hours ago, desp_1999 said:

Thank you for this beautiful story chapter. I am a sucker for “medieval-style” settings, with desperate lords and ladies. You have a very easy writing style, that fits the setting well. I for one sincerely hope you intend to follow-up!

Thank you so much, desp_1999! I remember you saying in the comments in one of my stories that you like realistic omorashi more, so now the challenge would be to keep it as realistic as possible while also catering to my other readers!

16 hours ago, ola93 said:

A lovely set up for a great story. Please do continue!

I really do wish to and I will whenever I find time from work! Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! 

14 hours ago, wedgeantilles said:

Awesome start!

And yes, "the foolish queen" seems a very fitting name for Charlotte.

Your introduction about the financial problems, the "solution" with the fake-coins... was very well written.

Thank you so much wedgeantilles for reading my every work and motivating me every damn time! It is those simple words that keep me going, can't thank you enough!

13 hours ago, Melificentfan said:

What a amazing start I cant wait to read more 

Thank you so much Melificentfan! ?

12 hours ago, Oel14 said:

This is reaaaaally good! 

I hope you are motivated to write another chapter soon ?

Thank you so much! I will try my level best to finish another chapter as soon as possible! Thank you so much for taking out the time to read and also leaving a comment! I really appreciate it! 

I very much like the idea of a fiction where a child/teen is in control of an adult's bladder who deliberately gave away that control. I think my interest comes from the situation that my own omorashi fetish developed when I was pre-teen and I didn't even have Internet back then, so all I had is my fantasies, so I like to project my young self to the child character in such setup.

There're a couple of amazing stories with such setup I've read, I recall "Melony and daughter: role reversal" and "Memories of Aunt Linda, part 2", and I am very glad to see another one upcoming, especially since it has tags "bulging bladder" and "extreme desperation", another aspect of omo I am deeply into.

3 hours ago, Pain said:

Day-I

The Journey

The morning came with the sweet chirping of birds at Charlotte’s window.  She had risen an hour before dawn to bathe and fix her hair. Dressed in a greenish blue gown made of flowing silk so smooth it seemed to run through her fingers like water, she stood in front of a wonderful looking glass, a glass that stories said once belonged to a witch who lived centuries ago in the forests nearby. Charlotte looked at herself in the glass as she did every morning, and said, “Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who in this land is the fairest of all?”

And like every day the mirror answered, “You, o Queen, are the fairest of all.” Charlotte was satisfied, for she knew that the looking-glass spoke the truth. The Queen then left for Lord Farlen’s room to wake him, but when she reached there, she found him already up and dressed. “Good morrow, my fair Lord! You look really handsome!” she said.

“Oh, you are being generous, my Queen” the boy responded in his sweet voice, showing her his quilted breeches and doublet, “Nurse Gwendolynn dressed me.”

“Oh, that dress suits you, my Lord Farlen,” the Queen said, “Come, I’m here to take you for breakfast,” she said, “Oh but before we leave, do you mind if I visit the privy? I don't think I'll get the time to empty myself after the breakfast.”  

Farlen giggled, “But my Queen, you might have gone after you woke up?”  

Charlotte chuckled, “Yes, yes, I did, just to make sure!” and with that, they left.

Queen Charlotte and Lord Farlen joined the King in the great hall for the breakfast, along with the Lords and Ladies of the court. The table was spread with bread, fruits, oats and ale. All during the breakfast, Little Farlen noted that though the Queen Mother barely ate anything, she had plenty to drink, liters of water and pot after pot of freshly brewed hot barley tea as she talked and laughed with the members of the court who sat next to her or across the table.

When they all were done, everyone made themselves busy greeting the traveling party a safe journey. The Queen walked up to where Lord Farlen sat, “I hope you are ready for the journey, my Little Lord, it will be a long and tiring road.”

“I am!” the boy exclaimed.

“And my goodness, I’ve had a lot to drink!  Surely you’ll let me use the privy before we set out, won’t you?” she asked. The boy grinned and shook his head.  The Queen wrinkled her nose at him, clearly happy to see the boy brighten up. Though Charlotte did not know when she’d get a chance to wee while on the road, she decided to hold it as she knew her bladder was more than capable of accommodating all that liquid.

The royal entourage set out from the capital shortly, the Kingsguard knights led the front with the royal banners, while four hundred household members rode behind them, and there were carts and twelve packhorses as well, carrying everything from chapel materials and books to exchequer records to clothes, food and drink, and gifts.  Grooms and squires led horses on foot, while foot servants and hunting dogs walked ahead. They planned to spend eight days on the road, putting up each evening at the castle of a lord or at an inn, and this way, by easy and pleasant stages, to come to Tantallon.

The Queen Mother was accompanied in her carriage by the Little Lord Farlen, Nurse Gwendolynn and a hand maiden named Elizabeth, a sweet girl of sixteen. Elizabeth was known to her neighbors as a beautiful but languorous girl who would not spin. One day while her mother was beating her for being lazy, the Queen, who was passing by, overheard and asked Elizabeth’s mother the reason for the punishment. Ashamed to admit that her daughter was lazy, her mother answered that the girl spun so much that she could not afford to buy enough flax to keep her occupied. The Queen, impressed by such industry, offered to take the girl with her and that was how Elizabeth came into the Queen’s service. And though she was a servant, the Queen treated her like her own daughter.

One thing Elizabeth had come to notice during her time in Charlotte’s service was that the Queen had no trouble putting off her privy visits, even when it had been hours since she’d gone last. This raised her curiosity, as she always had admired women with strong bladders. She wondered how long the Queen could last without a piss? She knew that Charlotte drank copiously but rarely took privy breaks in between the day. Maybe the Queen had a giant’s bladder. Elizabeth wished this journey would give her the measure of the Queen’s true holding prowess. Charlotte had consumed liters upon liters of water since she woke up in the morning, followed by pots of barley tea during the breakfast. Elizabeth noted with much awe that the Queen never gave even a slight hint of discomfort from having drunk so much. She knew the noble ladies would never mention about their need to relieve themselves. She wondered if Her Highness wanted to piss at all or if she was bursting under her dress and simply hid it too well? Only time would tell.

Her own bladder was beginning to fill quite rapidly owing to the liter of water she had since they left the capital, but Elizabeth let it slide to the back of her mind, confident that she’d be able to hold it until they halted for rest.

After it had been a few hours on the road, Elizabeth suspected that a normal person would have been considering stopping for piss in the bushes, as the Queen was now laden with her morning water and barley tea along with the skin of water she had emptied just now. Of course, she considered this was essentially nothing for Her Highness, but just then Charlotte said, “Ask Sir Mandon to stop at the inn up ahead.”

Nurse Gwendolynn nodded and gave the Queen’s message to the coachman through the small partition, who then passed it on to the Kingsguard riding ahead of their carriage.

It raised Elizabeth’s excitement. Maybe the Queen would use one of the rooms in the inn to make waters in a chamberpot, she thought. But when the contingent stopped, she saw the real reason for the halt.

The bonny inn called the Black Bear, served some of the finest wine in the country and the Queen had a good taste for it. The inn was built over a little gully through which ran a brook, and it was surrounded by banks of green and fragrant pine. There was the no other smell here but the pine smell, the wet, sweet smell of the woods, and no sound except the polite hum of conversation from the diners and the music of the brook, a welcome change from the stench and commotion of the capital.

All the people in the inn stood up when they saw the King and his mother enter, they greeted the royal family with bows and praises and Iwan conducted them all well, giving respect to fishermen and merchants alike.

"What an utterly delightful place," Farlen said, and Sir Mandon of the Kingsguard guided them to a table. The wine of the house, a sparkling amber drink, dry and refreshing, was set for the King and the Queen mother.

They were at the back of the house, separated from the common room in front where soldiers and draymen and other travelers ate; and while the issue was rarely pressed, it was only after a time when Farlen realized that only Knights and other higher Lords and Ladies were served here. Charlotte had often dined here with her husband, the Late King, and the innkeep had always been delighted to receive Her Highness into his service.

While they had their drinks, Charlotte and Iwan made conversation about the latest play to open in the capital, a rather contrived comedy in poor imitation of the Greek, as so many were. And while they talked Charlotte enjoyed her wine. There were few things Charlotte loved more than drinking down a few cups of fruity red wine or even a dozen. When they were done she walked back to the carriage while the others relieved themselves behind the bushes just to be safe.

As she came out of the woods, Elizabeth marveled at the length of her wee and wondered if it was the cold weather that made her go so much or if it was the liter of water she had before setting out from the capital. Either way, she had let it out but she knew the Queen hadn’t. Charlotte needed to empty her bladder as well, but Farlen had told her not to go and moreover, a Queen would never disgrace herself by peeing out in the open, so she just stayed back. They resumed their journey shortly and as the sun began to climb up, Elizabeth detected the first hint of a bladder bulge forming in the Queen’s midriff. 

The Queen’s corset was beginning to grow tight on her stomach. She began nursing another skin of water, but more slowly, as it seemed her belly had filled up with liquids. 

By noon, the entourage had reached the town of Culingham and everyone in the King’s traveling party stopped to eat and rest. The King and Queen Mother were received by Mæjester Theodoseus who had once been a councilor to King Henry, Iwan’s grandfather. The Mæjester invited the King and Charlotte to his manor but Iwan politely declined, owing to the length of the journey they needed to cover. Thus, Theodoseus treated him and Charlotte at the finest tavern in the city, with baked bread and flagons of beer of which the Queen drank plenty, while Farlen had a sausage and Nurse Gwendolynn and Elizabeth did with the beer and bread and fish.

Both Farlen and Elizabeth were impressed that Charlotte could drink like that with already so much inside her. They wondered if the Queen had a bladder made of cast iron to be able to hold it so easily. They sat there for long, talking of all things under the sun, but soon the King realized they ought to be on their way.

“We really should get going if we want to reach Tilsworth on time” he said, breaking from his conversation with Theodoseus.

The Queen lifted her brow in surprise when she heard this. She had not known how the time had gone by and her bladder felt quite full. They thanked Theodoseus for his hospitality and made to leave.

As they stepped outside the tavern, the Queen whispered into Elizabeth’s ear, “Do you think there is a privy any place nearby?  I’ve had a lot to drink.” She had been looking forward to using the privy at the Mæjester’s manor but after the King’s decision to keep on the road, that option was taken off the table.

Elizabeth was glad to know that the Queen was starting to feel the effects of all those liquids in her bladder, “My Queen, there is the town’s common privy nearby if you want to use, but do you really need to go?  I suppose we all need to be on the road now.”

The Queen thought for a moment, “Oh, no, it won’t be a problem. I can wait easily. And of course I shall never use the town’s common privy you foolish girl, I am not some common peasant woman, what will the people think if they saw their Queen standing in the line for the privy?” 

“Forgive me, my Queen” Elizabeth replied, “I’ll inform Sir Mandon that we are ready to carry on with the journey.”

They soon took to the road, but as the sun climbed higher onto the sky, Farlen’s bladder began to nag him constantly. By the look of it through the window, the woods seemed familiar and Queen Charlotte knew that they were near to the river Dames.

Her Highness had been through this route many a time, and she knew the bridge over the river had a privy where Farlen could relieve himself and she could go wee too. The entourage stopped on Sir Mandon’s command when they neared the bridge and the Queen stepped out of her coach along with Farlen. The pissynhole over the Dames was managed by a bridge warden named Harold, a fat balding man with mutton chops and grey hair on his arms. He stood up as the Queen approached, “A great sight to see Your Highness at Dames” he said smiling.

The Queen smiled back and paid a copper to the man, “The boy needs to make waters” she said and went in with Farlen as the man nodded at them, “Don’t mind me, my Queen” the little boy started, “But may I know where you are going?”

“I need to take a piss as well, my sweet, I promise I’ll be quick” she whispered.

“Well, that is for me to determine if you get to wee or not,” Farlen said as he saw the Queen’s smile break.

“Oh, but I’ve had so much to drink, my little Lord, I must relieve myself before we keep on with the journey,” Charlotte told him, holding her bladder for the effect.

“Well, I think you can hold it, my gracious Queen,” the boy said, “Wait outside till I come back.”

Charlotte was surprised at the boy’s antics and stood outside angrily, tapping her foot and with her hands crossed under her ample bosom as she waited for the boy to finish his job. It had been eight hours since they’d left the capital and Charlotte had drunk an ungodly amount of liquid. Her bladder was beginning to expand rapidly. She walked back a bit angry at the boy for not letting her piss but still confident that she could hold off her waters easily.

Once they got in the carriage, Elizabeth saw the Queen’s bladder still bulging distinctly over her gown as Her Highness took her seat, a clear sign that she had not made waters inside the privy. The maid’s joy knew no bounds as she was snow sure that the Queen had some serious pressure built up. 

Shortly after, the Queen asked Elizabeth to hand her the flask full of wine they had carried from the capital. Charlotte found traveling to be a cumbersome task that often dried her throat. Having something to drink kept her mind off the journey.

Though she hadn’t been to the privy for more than eight hours, the Queen was showing absolutely no physical signs of needing to piss despite her ever-growing bulge. She did not even seem to care that the liquids were entering her bladder. She soon emptied the flask and made herself busy knitting to pass the time. The red wool Charlotte used to knit was much softer and stronger than the brown one Nurse Gwendolynn was using to knit the shawl. The two women sang as they worked, wearing happy smiles on their faces,

“Again the morn of gladness,
The morn of light, is here;
And earth itself looks fairer,
And Heaven itself more near;
The bells, like angel voices,
Speak peace to every breast;
And all the land lies quiet
To keep the day of rest.”

Never did the Queen seem even the least bit distressed as she sang, even though it had been hours since she’d last peed and she’d drunk a very large amount. Elizabeth marveled at the Queen’s ability to wait for so long without even a hint of being desperate, and the journey went on. The dusk brought them to the borders of Tilsworth. The sight of the huge walls and stout towers of the castle reminded the Queen of what had transpired here many years ago.

A blare of trumpets went from the walls, and a voice in the yard announced the arrival of the King and Queen Mother at the castle. The large party of knights and mounted archers of the royal entourage poured in through the gates. Lord Hornwood and his sons came hurrying out the doors of the keep, and his daughter too, a short girl with yellow hair and a round pink face.

By this point, it had been eleven hours since the Queen had felt any relief and Elizabeth was sure Her Highness would sprint from the carriage to the chambers to use the privy, but Charlotte stepped out of the wagon calmly and gave her hand to Lord Hornwood to be kissed.

“My Queen, you are indeed the most beautiful lady in the twelve kingdoms,” the Lord said, “It is an honor to have you and King Iwan as our guests and we will be honored to share our bread and roof with you.”

Charlotte gave him her usual curt and narrow smile before Lord Hornwood asked the servants to show her to her chambers. The Queen instructed the servants that she’d share her room with Little Farlen and so they led the Queen and the boy together. Once in, Charlotte pulled the curtains from the window to get a view of the beautiful country meadow layered with the gleaming rays of the falling sun of the dusk. The æppel orchards and neatly tended fields reminded her of Longford.

“My Lord, stay here till I am back, alright?” she said as she turned around.

“Alright, my Queen” Farlen said.

The Queen walked up to the door but then stopped in her track for a moment, thinking if she should use the privy before she stepped out, but then she decided she could wait a bit longer. She closed the door behind her and walked through the corridors with a very protruding bladder bulge, though she still wasn’t desperate to piss. 

Queen Charlotte was hosted by Lady Melissa Hornwood in her solar with plenty of tea and sweets. The Queen gulped down cup after cup of the sweet barley tea while she spent the evening talking to Lady Melissa and sharing tales of the days past. It was one of Charlotte’s strong suits, the ability to sit and talk for hours, without a single trip to the privy.

Despite the fourteen hours full bladder she was keeping contained, the Queen had drunk down almost three large pots of tea, adding to the weight in her bladder. When they got up to go for a walk in the gardens, Lady Melissa caught the Queen rubbing her abdomen, which was now bulging out greatly. 

“I think I should take a piss first before we go for a walk, I haven’t been since morning,” she said, feeling like she really had a lot in there. The Queen usually made sure never to mention such needs before anyone, but with Lady Melissa, it was a different case as they both grew up together at Longford and they had seen each other making waters many a time when they were younger.

“Oh, forgive me, my Queen” Lady Melissa responded at Charlotte’s sudden admission, “Then by all means, visit your chambers to use the privy first, then we shall go for a walk in the gardens.”

“Oh no, that’ll take too long, my Lady” Charlotte responded, “Now that I think, it’s not an issue that pressing, let us go for a walk and I shall visit the privy later.”

Thus Lady Melissa escorted the Queen towards the godswoods and then to the gardens and all the while they were walking, Charlotte could feel her bladder filling slowly but steadily.

They walked long and even went to feed the ducks by the riverside. All that water in front of her kept reminding the Queen of her own river of urine that was building up inside her bladder, and she longed to get back to her chambers to piss, but she did not let it show to Lady Melissa even once, at least that much dignity she had.

By the time they returned to the castle, it was time for supper and the Queen still wasn’t desperate. Her bladder was just bloating up under her dress, but she was paying it no mind at all, engrossed in greeting and talking with the guests who had come to see her and the King from far and wide, lesser Lords and Ladies and Knights sworn to her father’s bannermen. The Queen’s evening was laden with beers with the Lords and wines with the Ladies, she did not check at the drinks she was having and even went for a fair amount of mead.

When the feast was finally over, the Queen and Little Farlen headed back to their room. “Finally, the Queen has to piss” she said as she got in and closed the door behind her, “What a long day it was,” and with those words, Queen Charlotte started to walk towards the privy.

“Oh, my beautiful Queen,” Farlen said, “Where are you going?”

“To use the privy, if my Lord would be gracious enough to permit me,” she teased him as she made her way.

“I don’t think you need to use the privy, Your Highness,” the boy said giggling, “I think you can hold it.”

“Oh, but the Queen may perhaps take a leak now,” she said, continuing on her way.

“But could you please hold it? I don’t want you to go just yet” the boy pleaded.

She stopped at her track, “And in return what do I get, my Lord?” Charlotte smiled at him, though she was a bit taken aback by his words. She had thought the game to be long over; it was a surprise to her that Farlen was still at it.

“Well you could have one of the lemon cakes Nurse Gwendolynn packed for me,” Farlen offered innocently.

“A lemon cake and all I have to do is not pee? I am in every time!” she said, though she had never liked lemon cakes that much, she accepted the boy’s offer hoping it would make him happy. She changed inside the dressing room and put on a simpler dress, comfortable for sleeping. 

“My Queen, are you sure you won’t wet the bed tonight?” Little Farlen teased Her Highness, “You haven’t gone all day, not since this morning before we left.” 

“The Little Lord need not worry” Charlotte smirked proudly, by now, the Queen had been without a privy for over twenty hours, despite trying to go on many occasions, “The Queen has a big bladder and she can hold her waters well” she told him. She was calm and composed as ever and still showed no signs of needing to take a wee besides her inflated bladder region. Farlen shrugged and then they both climbed the bed and went to sleep.

Pleaseeee my lord keep posting moree 

21 hours ago, AlmostWet said:

Please continue.

Sure I will. Thank you so much for your support. It means a lot. 

20 hours ago, Melificentfan said:

Man charlotte is a beast holding all of that liquid in keep it up Queen charlotte ^^

I am glad you are enjoying it! ?

20 hours ago, Oel14 said:

Just as great as i expected it ?

Thank you so much! Much appreciated! ?

19 hours ago, Jackles12 said:

Pleaseeee my lord keep posting moree 

Haha! Sure, my Lady!

18 hours ago, Bombality said:

Now I wonder how big her bladder shows at this point, because I don't think it was mentioned.

I am enjoying the story but I feel like that would be a nice addition, that from time to time we are described at least with a few word how big her belly is getting.

Thank you for taking out the time to read, Bombality. I'll try to add in more descriptions in the forthcoming chapters.

8 hours ago, Pain said:

?

I am so glad about the response I am getting for this work! Thanks a ton, everyone! Any suggestions or criticisms would be highly appreciated. ?

Well. there is one point that bothered me a little bit:

After several hours she admits to her maid that she wants to pee - and after 8 hours she is upset / angry that she doesn't get permission from Farlen to relieve herself.

However, after 40 hours she still claims to be able to hold it longer.

To be honest, I do not quite get the curve of desperation here. It is quite a big thing for her to admit she has to be. How can she possible hold it 5 times longer if she was already at the point of being angry not to be able to piss?

I have no problem that she can hold it longer then 40 hours - but I can't understand her behavior after 8 hours, just a fifth of this timeperiod.

2 hours ago, wedgeantilles said:

Well. there is one point that bothered me a little bit:

After several hours she admits to her maid that she wants to pee - and after 8 hours she is upset / angry that she doesn't get permission from Farlen to relieve herself.

However, after 40 hours she still claims to be able to hold it longer.

To be honest, I do not quite get the curve of desperation here. It is quite a big thing for her to admit she has to be. How can she possible hold it 5 times longer if she was already at the point of being angry not to be able to piss?

I have no problem that she can hold it longer then 40 hours - but I can't understand her behavior after 8 hours, just a fifth of this timeperiod.

Well, the anger at the eighth hour was not because she was denied relief, but because it was a bruise to her ego asking for the permission to pee and being denied. Though she was the one who offered to play this game, she still hadn't come to terms with the fact that a child can control her bladder so strictly. That was the entire point. 

I hope it made sense. 

She is a person who will make a little more space in her bladder even if it becomes full and she becomes desperate, just to keep her dignity and pride intact, so there will be several points in the story where she might come back from the edge of desperation and seem in control again, because she is taught to suppress her needs.

1 minute ago, Pain said:

She is a person who will make a little more space in her bladder even if it becomes full and she becomes desperate, just to keep her dignity and pride intact, so there will be several points in the story where she might come back from the edge of desperation and seem in control again, because she is taught to suppress her needs.

That sounds like a superpower