Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Oh my god... what an amazing story, so hot! I only wish I'd known you then. I was in a dorm myself, back in Uni, shared bathroom and all... I ended up wetting my bed more than once because I didn't want to go to the bathroom.

Thank you for telling us, this was amazing.

15 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

Hope I am not over posting!

That is not possible ! I love your stories. This one including  vivid descriptions of your extreme desperation and resulting sexual arousal, has me aroused . I am bursting out of my pants.

I empathise fully with your situation. I never wanted people to know I had to pee. As a kid I even wet my underwear a few times, not wanting to admit my need, like my dancing and holding myself didn't make it obvious.

47 minutes ago, wettingman said:

That is not possible ! I love your stories. This one including  vivid descriptions of your extreme desperation and resulting sexual arousal, has me aroused . I am bursting out of my pants.

I empathise fully with your situation. I never wanted people to know I had to pee. As a kid I even wet my underwear a few times, not wanting to admit my need, like my dancing and holding myself didn't make it obvious.

I was the same though thankfully never quite had an accident but always held all day at school and even at home I hated to leave a room with others in to go pee and if there were people in the hall of the flat or visitors I would just hold on and on. So many memories of being desperate in my bedroom as a child. 

Really well written and a brilliant experience to remember - thanks for sharing. You’re definitely not over-posting!

I used to be a bit like that, not wanting to admit my need. I suppose I still am, in some ways. I remember being really desperate when I was younger but didn’t want anyone to know. Thankfully I’d overcome that by the time I went to uni - in a similar setting for my first year, although at least I had a toilet at my end of the corridor!

This was an amazingly well written recollection of an incredible experience. I absolutely loved it and seems like you did at the time as well which makes it all the better. I love how you waited as long as you could got your climax and then calmly walked past everyone anyway. Naughty peeing through your knickers I bet that felt naughty but nice.

thanks for sharing with us all I really enjoy the detail of your desperation descriptions 

1 minute ago, New_Macca said:

This was an amazingly well written recollection of an incredible experience. I absolutely loved it and seems like you did at the time as well which makes it all the better. I love how you waited as long as you could got your climax and then calmly walked past everyone anyway. Naughty peeing through your knickers I bet that felt naughty but nice.

thanks for sharing with us all I really enjoy the detail of your desperation descriptions 

I really enjoy remembering them and writing them. The feelings all come flooding back! 

• 2 weeks later...

I just love your highly descriptive writing. Hearing what you felt  and where , and what you were doing to try to hold your pee  ticks all my buttons to arousal.  Knowing that you leaked a bit without the embarrassment of people knowing  is super. Having a male possibly enjoying your desperation is a bonus. I would have been in heaven if I was there.:excl::grin:

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 12:48 AM, Mbgpeelover said:

Hope I am not over posting! 

Every bit of this is a true event.

During my first year at university I paid to live in the halls of residence. It was a cheaply built prefabricated two story building with small individual rooms which contained a bed, a desk, a wardrobe, a set of drawers, a shelf, bedside cabinet and a sink. Each floor had a corridor with twelve bedrooms which were all for the same sex students and at the end of each corridor was a set of toilets (four cubicles) and a set of four showers. Downstairs there was a communal area for sitting with a TV and along at the other side of the building was a large dining room. 

I was on the first floor and two thirds of the way along the corridor. I was 18 and very shy. I wasn’t terribly social and didn’t drink at that time for medical reasons. 

The most important thing was I hated anyone knowing I was going to the toilet. I found it so embarrassing and felt everyone would be looking at me. I was also terrified of anyone hearing me pee so struggled to go if anyone else was in another cubicle. 

I studied hard and having a sink meant I could make myself endless cups of tea with my kettle. I also drank water to help me concentrate. 

I would regularly find myself studying or writing up an assignment on my laptop sitting at my desk and need to visit the bathroom. The problem was if anyone was chatting in the corridor or people were mingling about, as was common, I was far too embarrassed to leave my room and have others see that I was going to the toilet. So I would just hold on until I could not hear anyone and then slip out as quick as I could. 

Usually by the time I managed this I was very desperate to go. 

I particularly remember one night when it must have been close to the end of term. We had some exams coming up but most of our assignments had already been handed in and the other students were starting to ‘wind down’. This meant they were in and out of each other’s bedrooms, chatting in corridors and generally being very social. This meant I really struggled to go to the toilet. 

I recall sitting at my desk after dinner and drinking water and tea and nibbling on some crisps while I tried to study for my exams. It wasn’t long at all before I began needing the toilet but there was a lot of chatting outside so I ignored my desire and crossed my legs. 

I kept studying not thinking much about it as holding on was normal for me anyway but it wasn’t long before I was reminded of my need to go, coupled with the fact I had been drinking more because the crisps were salty. I bounced my knee up and down and whispered to myself that I needed a wee. I talk to myself about my need a lot when bursting. 

Time went on and still I could hear chatting. I was finding it rather distracting so put some earphones in and tried to study. My bladder continued to remind me of my desire for release and by now I was intermittently crossing my legs tight and bouncing my knee or alternatively scissoring my legs in and out trying to hold my bursting bladder in. In the privacy of my own room I eventually found  myself holding myself with one hand while I typed notes with the other and sitting right on the edge of my seat. I removed the headphones in the hope the place was quiet as I so had to pee and had been holding at least an hour whilst still drinking. My bladder was aching now too. 

I could not hear anyone so headed towards the door whispering to myself how bursting I was and pleading everyone to be away so I could run to the loos. It seemed quiet as I pee danced at my door so I slowly pulled the handle down and peeked out. 

As I glanced down the corridor with my hand between my legs but hidden by my door I was horrified to see two students had wedged their doors open and they were studying and chatting to each other freely. 

I would have to pass them both to get to the bathroom and that would mean they would know I had to pee. I was so embarrassed I closed my door and silently swore. Why could I not just walk to the toilets? I knew everyone peed but somehow the thought they would know where I was going coupled by the gross idea they might hear me pee terrified me and crippled me into staying in my room absolutely dying for a pee. 

I stood there and pee danced for a few minutes until my need died down to a manageable level. I often find my need comes in waves. I wasn’t really able to study now so I shut down my laptop and went over to look out my window. It faces the main entrance of the university and I stood there with my legs crossed and my hands drumming against my thighs as I tried to work out what to do. Other than the mug and my kettle I had nothing else I could see in my room that I could pee into as I could not work out how to aim into the sink as I wasn’t tall enough. I stood there wishing I was a man and able to aim into that sink. Oh did I need to urinate so bad. 

I tried sitting on the seat and rocking with one hand pushing against my vagina as it throbbed so bad for release whist my other hand pressed firmly on my table as my whole body tensed to try and keep my bladder from bursting. 

That worked for a very short time but I really HAD to go. Tears were forming in my eyes and my forehead was sweating. 

I was wearing leggings and a top so there was no buttons I could release to help my bladder expand and even my leggings felt tight at my waist now. I moved onto the bed where I writhed in utter longing to pee. I rolled about with a hand between my legs and stroked myself. Whilst I found the whole feeling a huge turn on I was concerned I would wet everywhere any minute. I tried kneeling with my foot under me and bouncing but that only helped for a minute too. I pulled my pillow over and sat on that pulling it between my legs as tight as I could as I rocked back and forth rhythmically. That helped a bit more but only because it was really turning me on a lot and I could feel my knickers getting damp. 

I panicked a little at this so slipped my hand inside my leggings and knickers to check if I had leaked but what I discovered was actually tons and tons of long stringy clear mucus that was causing my vagina to open, swell and gyrate. I pulled my hand out with my fingers soaked with my own juices as I continued to gyrate against the pillow with a orgasmic combination of being so horny mixed with an absolutely urgent desperate need to piss a never ending waterfall. 

I was whispering, almost panting, ‘gotta pee so bad, gotta orgasm so bad’ over and over as my whole body sweat and shook. 

I HAD to climax now so I quickly returned my hand inside my underwear and inserted two fingers easily inside myself as I pushed against my hand and fingers up and down as my head tipped back and rested against the wall behind me. 

It took very little time before I shook as I climaxed beautifully in the privacy of my bedroom as I held urgently onto my full bladder. 

It took a minute or two to recover and now my mouth felt so dry, I was sweating and my hand was literally covered with running mucus from my pussy. 

I got up, finished my glass of water from earlier and ran the tap to wash my hands. 

It was only then I realised I still needed the loo very very badly. Very badly indeed actually. 

I dried my hands, took a deep breath and walked down the corridor as quick as I could right past the two open doors and finally made it to the bathroom just in time for a huge torrent of pee to rush out of me. I only just managed to get my leggings down though so my knickers were totally drenched. Totally drenched indeed.

I took them off including my leggings and wrung them over the toilet as I was still sitting on it, now naked from the waist down, then put some toilet paper on the crotch of my leggings to stop the wet pants showing through before putting my soaked knickers and toilet paper stuffed leggings back on. 

After washing and drying my hands I casually walked back to my room where I changed into fresh knickers and my pyjamas ready for bed. 

That was a very very close call that had a very unexpected twist.

That was so hot.  It got me rock hard.  I would have loved to be there.  Being with a bursting woman is my idea of heaven.