Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

REQUEST: Evil tormenter pulls her hand OUT from holding her crotch

One particularly hot scenario I've only occasionally seen depicted is where a girl is so desperate she's holding herself, and then someone (or someones, plural)  who are trying to make her wet herself pull her hand away so she can't.

One was the allofanne ("Angel") video "Waiting Long?" which I uploaded here a couple years ago.  

Anyone got any others that match the description?

24 minutes ago, KnottyBuoy said:

One was the allofanne ("Angel") video "Waiting Long?" which I uploaded here a couple years ago.  

You can see your uploaded files on your profile. In this case you're most likely talking about this video:

Unfornately I don't know the other video, but from the description I would really like to see it! 

Edited by Dwayne (see edit history)
On 1/4/2019 at 8:07 PM, KnottyBuoy said:

What I meant was that I am hoping to be exposed to OTHER videos with this theme.   I was mentioning THIS one as an example of one I do already have.

Sorry, missunderstood. Thought you're searching your video AND such which a similar theme. I once saw a video where a man prevents his girlfriend from using the bathroom, including some tickling, on VK. I'll post here if I find it.