Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Quick Question

35 minutes ago, OmoLegend said:

Okay, very random but I notice most dudes like female desperation and most girls like male desperation unless ofc they are LGBTQ. I'm a straight female yet tend to enjoy female desperation better. Does anyone else feel the same? I know it's super random but I'm wondering.

I know that my ex-girlfriend felt much the same way.  So there is at least you and her.

I know a straight girl on another site who prefers female omo over male omo. And another straight girl on this site who enjoys reading stories with female omo. It's not that unusual. Plenty of people on this site like both, fetish preferences aren't always consistent with gender or sexual orientation (though they are for me).

Im a pansexual female with a romantic interest in males. I like it a lot when people are physically and vocally desperate. It's just that women make content like that more than males so I go to female desperation, but it also bring out my dominant side when seeing males needing to pee cause "usually" makes like to be strong, so seeing one grab himself tightly and whimper and cross their legs is sorry adorable~

49 minutes ago, Bulge_Lover said:

In every other circumstance I'm only attracted to women, but when a very full bladder is involved I can be attracted to literally anyone.

Kind of the exact opposite.

I'm a lecherous bisexual, attracted to pretty much anything that moves, but only interested in female desperation & peeing.

If an attractive guy is clenching himself, I can enjoy that, but only because he is touching his junk through his clothes, which is hot. I couldn't care less about the state of his bladder.

Women on the other hand... a desperate, trembling, bursting cutie... oh my... :hot2:

I think I have made this point before: No matter if it's by culture or biology, there is nothing in the world that is sexualized more than the body and actions of the human female. There is nothing a woman can do, wear, or say that DOESN'T drive at least a few people mad with desire. It shouldn't be surprising that many (supposedly? ?) straight women are attracted to female desperation, because it might literally be anything else.

I'll bite.

I have never been intrested in guys in 'that way', but every now and then I find myself on a binge of male omo.

Mainly it's just peeing, but sometimes there's desperation. Maybe I just like imagining myself in their position instead. (Even though I know I wouldn't enjoy it in some cases)

Or maybe it's just hormones trying to figure out what I'm really into...

I’m a straight male yet like others I’m into male desperation/wetting as much, if not more, than female.  It started early.  As a child with zero interest in girls I would often fall asleep to fantasies of male playmates wetting themselves.  Even with girls becoming the center of my universe at puberty the interest in male wetting continued living on to this day.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a straight female. I prefer male desperation most of the time, but I can read and enjoy female too. 

For me, the omorashi fetish isn't always about me being attracted to the person whose desperate (even if it's sometimes the case - like with my favourite fictional male characters.)

Like someone else in this thread said, it's separate!