Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A little card game for fun

Hello all,

I have been conisdering making an omorashi card game using playing cards for some time now and would like to see if I can have a little input from the community. 

Here is the back story: I told my girlfriend quite early on in our relationship about this fetish and at first she was confused, adamant she would never do it and asked me a host of questions as to why I would find it to be a turn on. She would tease me as well about the fetish in a good natured way but she did say to me a few months ago that she kinds of gets it now. She did her ‘research’ and says she understood it more and was more willing to try it now and has agreed do a wetting for me in the future, possibly even a birthday treat. 

Now what I was thinking was instead of just telling her “Right drink this, wait there, now piss your pants for me.”

I’d make it fun for her so she can enjoy it. So I thought of a card game based on ‘Ring of Fire’ the drinking game.

Basically the rules are: Draw a card and do a pre-approved action based on that card.

Here are a few I’ve come up with so far:

King

Queen

Jack -

10 - Do 10 Starjumps.

7 - Touch your toes for one minute.

6 - Do 6 squats.

5 - Sit cross-legged on the floor for 1:30 minutes.

4 - 4 smacks on the bottom (she likes that ?).

3 - Drink 3 fingers width of your drink.

2 - Drink 2 fingers width of your drink.

Ace - Stay still for 1 minute with your legs shoulder length apart.

It is like a card game based Milanova desperation game but I’m stuck for anymore challenges. 

So if you have some ideas of challenges, think some of mine are lame and need changing let me know. Any form of criticism is welcomed.

I will let you know the results of the game when the time comes!!

All the best,

Malkopee

22 hours ago, Lukhas said:

I have list with cards numbers and J,Q,K, A with different scenarios. When I cannot decide what kind of scenarios I should play I take my cards and they decide instead of me ?

14 hours ago, SoggyShorts said:

Keep the Jokers in the deck as well.  Draw one of them and you have to go, right now, right in your pants, with whatever you've got.  Alternatively, you could do that for one particular card, say, for instance, A♠.

Great ideas guys. The Joker card idea could be made into a toilet card that could be used. I also thought of another challenge. This one could be to 'bind' the hands behind the body when it is picked. So they can't hold themselves when really desperate ?.If they pick it again, they are undone and if they pick it again they are binded etc etc.

These are some great ideas guys. Keep them coming. 

Malkopee

Edited by Guest (see edit history)