Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

18 hours ago, Peefreak said:

Can't wait for the next part i hope she makes it tho 

Any guesses if she can... 

8 hours ago, FullBladder85 said:

Great start to another story from you.

The last Pains of a Super Star story you wrote was definitely one of your better stories, and I'm thinking this one will be just as good.

I am glad you liked it. Don't you love Sona already!! .. Also I have dropped you a message..please let me know what you think of it. Need your help 

20 hours ago, peedespes02 said:

That is a great story you have here. She had a lot in her and long flight suck holding it. Plane toilets suck and small. I can wait to read the rest.

Keep posting them.

She still has a lot of challenges in her way. . .How long do you think she can hold it?

20 hours ago, Pain said:

Great story, my dear friend! I wish to see you continuing this! 

I can't hold it yaaar! Haha! Epic!

Thanks a lot @Pain. The word yaar really brings in the despair in her voice isn't it?!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

First of all - Let me apologize to everyone here. I failed to keep my words about putting up the new post...

This MBA is way more hectic than I could have imagined.

Now coming to the 2nd part:

Sona got into the car. Though it seemed more like a cigarette box. There was barely any room for her legs and her 6 inch heels further pushed her knees upto her boobs. The seatbelt added to her agony. Poor Sona could neither move, nor lay down nor cross her legs. Her bladder was squeezed to the inch of its life and to top it off the heater in the car was not warm enough.  Pee worth 18 hours was trying to erupt out of the weakening confines of her bladder. 

The duo soon hit the road. For the first hour or so, Sona tried concentrating all her will to hold back her flood and refrained from grabbing her pussy. But her angry bladder would have none of her stupidity. It threatened to push the pee out with such ferocity that Sona gasped. Her hands flew down to her crotch. The lady driver was shocked and amused at the same time. She kept watching Sona through the mirror. Every bump, every pothole brought Sona closer to an accident.

An hour or two later Sona was weeping. Her bladder hurt so bad that it was getting unbearable for her. She desperately tried to unbutton her jeans with her shivering hands but they had gotten too tight to unbutton.

"Madam, please do not soil the seat. It takes days to dry." The driver warned.

Sona almost threw daggers through her eyes upon hearing that. "Then you better stop the car NOW!" 

The lady driver was now pissed off. She pulled over on the roadside.

"Go empty yourself" 

It came as a shock to Sona. She hurriedly unbuckled her seat belt and stepped out of the car only to find a snow covered patch. There was nowhere to hide or cover herself. She hobbled to the driver and begged to take her to a proper toilet nearby. 

"This is the only stop you get. I cannot risk getting mugged at a public toilet just because my celebrity passenger cannot hold back her pee worth a day!"

"Only if you ever held it half as long as I do now. . . " Sona whined.

"Ma'am as a matter of fact, I have not gone since yesterday morning!" Sona's jaw dropped on the ground.

There was no way Sona could win this argument. With superhuman efforts she prevented a leak and got back into the car. The lips of her pussy throbbed as she clenched her lady muscles. Hours passed by slowly and her desperation rose to higher levels. Her washboard flat abs was replaced by a gargantuan sized ball which threatened to rip the seams of her zero-stretch jeans. The slightest sip of water to keep herself hydrated hit her bladder very hard. 

It was 9 in the morning when they reached. 27 hours from her last relief. She was going crazy with the pressure inside. Her damn almost burst open when she stepped out of the car. Her hands almost flew to her crotch but seeing the army Major walk towards her she restrained herself. Little did she notice that she was already at the army check post. The army major walked towards her at once. He was a tall handsome guy with an extremely good physique. Sona bit her lips seeing the handsome hunk approach her.

Sona kept dancing on her spot as the major extended a handshake.

"Good morning Ma'am! Welcome to the world's highest army post!"

Sona almost melted while shaking hands with him.

"Ahhhh!!" She felt a spurt leak into her undies.

"Are you alright Ma'am?" The major worriedly asked. His piercing green eyes and deep masculine voice was starting to turn her on. Sona simply nodded in affirmative. Her cheeks were burning red out of embarrassment. A celebrity pissing uncontrollably in front of the army post at the very beginning of the day and that too in front of her newfound crush - she would have chosen to choke herself to death.

"Alright.  . .So the plan of the day is to . . " The Major began explaining. Sona didn't hear a word of it. Her pupils were dilated and palms were going numb with the vice grip she had on her thighs. Her world was focused on a single point - her tired pee hole.  "So are we good to go?" Sona was jolted back to reality.

"Do you think we can stop for a quick bio break? Its been a really long journey here you know" Sona spoke out of sheer despair.

"Please pay attention to the things I say Madam. This is not a film studio." The major replied sternly. " In the very beginning I told that toilets are available only at the barracks at the bottom of the hill. We will be going there only after dinner. You are fully expected to wait till then. "

Sona was taken aback. " How can you say this! Its a basic need!" 

"Here's the copy of the document that you had signed on. It says that you agree to abide by all the rules of the army checkpost as per Annexure 1. And as per point 3 in Annexure 1, you agree that you agree to complete all the activities at the army post despite unavailability of toilets due to security reasons. And if I must tell you, at this all female army post, no one is allowed to go the toilets. Even at the barracks where we have limited availability of water, each barrack has access to toilets every alternate day only. While you do look like you badly need a toilet but I am afraid I will have to request you to hold it. I hope I have made myself clear Ms. Sonakshi. . . "

A chill went down her spine. There was no way she could hold it that long and no way she could say no to the seductive Major. She clenched her muscle one last time and with great efforts walked alongside him.

To be conitinued . . .

Edited by Rexone_312 (see edit history)
1 hour ago, jimpix123 said:

I'm gonna be honest, and don't think I don't appreciate you for putting the time into writing these in the first place but if it's gonna take a long time between each post then you may as well just write all of them together and then post them all at once. I'm tryna beat off to this dawg

Hey there @jimpix123..

Thank you for the appreciation. I agree with you about posting all the stuff at once so as to complete the story. The only problem I face is not getting enough time even for writing little chunks on a regular basis. On top of that I do not want to dilute the quality of the story. 

As a writer I have not done justice to my audience by making them wait for sooo long. I will try not to repeat this in the future...

😊😊

On 5/8/2019 at 11:08 PM, Rexone_312 said:

Hey there @jimpix123..

Thank you for the appreciation. I agree with you about posting all the stuff at once so as to complete the story. The only problem I face is not getting enough time even for writing little chunks on a regular basis. On top of that I do not want to dilute the quality of the story. 

As a writer I have not done justice to my audience by making them wait for sooo long. I will try not to repeat this in the future...

😊😊

That's cool bro, I'm sorry if I came off as a dick (no pun intended lmao)

• 2 months later...