Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While she was super excited for a day at the beach, it was a hot day! She brought tons of drinks with her to keep from dehydrating, and even had to buy more from a vendor while she was there! Coupled

Let’s not get into logistics or anything, but let’s say that she accidentally made it so that toilets would disappear when she got close to them...

similarly to the beach request I got, while I was drawing this I was inspired to make story about it! Enjoy!   She woke up a desperate mess. She had never had to pee so badly in her entire life

Posted Images

On 3/25/2019 at 3:08 AM, Nar said:

Whould anybody draw a female traffic cop struggling to contain her liquids in public while doing her job?If there is wetting, even better.

0FAF048D-13A3-4C24-9707-900DFDA33C85.thumb.jpeg.ac5b998fcb5d6154b38051d64da9d9db.jpeg

This one was going so well until I decided to draw it

I also put a spin on it which was supposed to make it seem harder for her to hold it, but instead I think I drew something different from what you wanted.

This request did not turn out as well as I thought it would have. I might redo it if you aren’t happy with it, sorry.

On 4/14/2019 at 2:23 AM, Phentaiee said:

0FAF048D-13A3-4C24-9707-900DFDA33C85.thumb.jpeg.ac5b998fcb5d6154b38051d64da9d9db.jpeg

This one was going so well until I decided to draw it

I also put a spin on it which was supposed to make it seem harder for her to hold it, but instead I think I drew something different from what you wanted.

This request did not turn out as well as I thought it would have. I might redo it if you aren’t happy with it, sorry.

Yeah, it´s not what I was expecting. I was thinking of a full body picture, of a police officer squirming, with a wet patch on her crotch because she was loosing control in public and she can´t leave the place because she is working. But hey, I appreciate that accepted my request for free, so thank you.

You can do it again if you want, is up to you. I have another request anyway, if you are intested in do something else, or if you want to do someone else request, is okay...

Once again, thanks.

14 hours ago, Nar said:

You can do it again if you want, is up to you. I have another request anyway, if you are intested in do something else, or if you want to do someone else request, is okay...

Once again, thanks.

I only have two more requests queued, so go ahead and tell me your other one. May I recommend being very specific and/or looking at the first post in this thread just to be absolutely 100% sure I don’t royally screw it up again?

23 hours ago, Mistress26 said:

I wanna request a thing but idk if I should...

You can request something, by all means! I only have two requests left, (unless I remake Nar’s, since I screwed it up)

you don’t have to worry about me having too much to do, because you should see Jailor! I feel a little bad for him but I’m sure he enjoys making them. (I hope so at least because he has at least 10, probably more like 20)

If you request something, I would recommend looking at the first post in this thread first (also keep in mind I have improved at drawing since then)

On 4/15/2019 at 6:00 PM, Phentaiee said:

I only have two more requests queued, so go ahead and tell me your other one. May I recommend being very specific and/or looking at the first post in this thread just to be absolutely 100% sure I don’t royally screw it up again?

Is very similar of that one of the waitress you did before. Is based on a plumbing commercial(Benjamin Franklin plumbing). You know, the one where the  plumber  is delayed, and the mother is doing the potty dance in her own house in front of her children.  I asked if someone wanted to write a fiction about it in the different request threads but no one is interested. Maybe you want to make a draw of it(please add wetting). You can do that, or remake the police officer one, is up to you. Or you can continue with the other requests and then do one of mine if you want, I wouldn´t care.

So how about a picture of a tall retail worker woman. Long blonde hair,  glasses.  Young in her 20s.  Tight tan khakis and sneakers, gray t shirt and blue vest and her arms stuck on her sides making fists with her legs tight together knees crossed inwards.  She sweating and looking terrified as with a bladder bulge.  The bathroom is apart.  Sinks and toilets Taken off their spots and stall walls down.  Exposed pipes . Tagline reads “when you had that extra coffee but forgot they were remodeling the only bathroom at work all day.”

cool with that?

14 hours ago, Nar said:

Is very similar of that one of the waitress you did before. Is based on a plumbing commercial(Benjamin Franklin plumbing). You know, the one where the  plumber  is delayed, and the mother is doing the potty dance in her own house in front of her children.  I asked if someone wanted to write a fiction about it in the different request threads but no one is interested. Maybe you want to make a draw of it(please add wetting). You can do that, or remake the police officer one, is up to you. Or you can continue with the other requests and then do one of mine if you want, I wouldn´t care.

I’m sorry about that, I might try and do both, but would you prefer one over the other?

36 minutes ago, Mad Bladder said:

So how about a picture of a tall retail worker woman. Long blonde hair,  glasses.  Young in her 20s.  Tight tan khakis and sneakers, gray t shirt and blue vest and her arms stuck on her sides making fists with her legs tight together knees crossed inwards.  She sweating and looking terrified as with a bladder bulge.  The bathroom is apart.  Sinks and toilets Taken off their spots and stall walls down.  Exposed pipes . Tagline reads “when you had that extra coffee but forgot they were remodeling the only bathroom at work all day.”

cool with that?

Yep! Might take a bit though, I’m still supposed to be on break...

8 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

I’m sorry about that, I might try and do both, but would you prefer one over the other?

Yep! Might take a bit though, I’m still supposed to be on break...

You've already done the police one. It wasn't bad, it was just...not my vision. Go on and do the second one.

Could you possibly do padme from Star Wars, from episode , chained to the pole in her tight outfit, pee running down her legs and forming a puddle as she tries keep holding it and trying to appear brave, although the blushing gives it away. No bladder bludges please, but X-rays are fine 

3 hours ago, Midd said:

Could you possibly do padme from Star Wars, from episode , chained to the pole in her tight outfit, pee running down her legs and forming a puddle as she tries keep holding it and trying to appear brave, although the blushing gives it away. No bladder bludges please, but X-rays are fine 

Ah yes, episode comma. My favorite

On 3/30/2019 at 2:25 AM, warham1995 said:

how about visty from mojique having that holding contest that she had in her after game scene and trying to out hold the red-haired lady and droplets of pee are coming out as she does so. by the way have you ever played mojique before?

From this angle, I couldn’t show any droplets of pee because she was leaning against a table, but I feel I remade the scene accurately enough82E60A8F-C356-4582-AF93-CDD71BED4FBA.thumb.jpeg.6b642ff16adfd58b83252ade0fda04e7.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2019 at 7:24 AM, randomrobot007 said:

Could you please draw the disney princesses ariel, belle and snow white waiting outside of the toilet desperate to pee. The reason it taking so long is because aurora fell asleep on the toilet, full colour with cel shading would be nice

These princesses are underage... Does it have to be these characters exactly? I said I wouldn’t draw anyone who’s underage, and I’ve been lenient if only one of them was, but all four of them are! I like the concept, as if the eternal sleep caused other people eternal desperation, but they are all under eighteen! Either I’ll do the request with unnamed women, or you can suggest other characters. Sorry

7 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

These princesses are underage... Does it have to be these characters exactly? I said I wouldn’t draw anyone who’s underage, and I’ve been lenient if only one of them was, but all four of them are! I like the concept, as if the eternal sleep caused other people eternal desperation, but they are all under eighteen! Either I’ll do the request with unnamed women, or you can suggest other characters. Sorry

Whoops sorry...

Yeah you can do whatever makes you feel comfortable be it older disney characters or random made up characters once again i'm very sorry

4 hours ago, Midd said:

Hey Phentaiee, I know I missed out episode two from my request, but I just want to check it is still somewhere on your to do list, and if it is how far down it is?`

Yes, I’m very behind I haven’t had a lot of time for a while, but I’m still doing the requests every once in a while. 

The current order is:

RandomRobot007

Nar

Mad Bladder

Midd

omorashi100

and despite only having five requests I’m still over a month behind, sorry everyone, I’ll try and work on these requests a little more often. I’m going to try to at least finish the sketch for randomrobot’s tonight