Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

It's really annoying how entitled I'm seeing some people get on here.

Having an artist open to requests and actually doing most of them is a gift. It's not something they have to do by any means. Please remember than and appreciate the work that goes into making this stuff. 🙏

Also, lovely work as always Phen! You're a star in the desperation community! ❤️ 

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While she was super excited for a day at the beach, it was a hot day! She brought tons of drinks with her to keep from dehydrating, and even had to buy more from a vendor while she was there! Coupled

Let’s not get into logistics or anything, but let’s say that she accidentally made it so that toilets would disappear when she got close to them...

similarly to the beach request I got, while I was drawing this I was inspired to make story about it! Enjoy!   She woke up a desperate mess. She had never had to pee so badly in her entire life

Posted Images

On 3/10/2019 at 8:13 AM, Mad Bladder said:

So wait, would you do the one I suggested and cleared up above about the waitress?

just asking cause your art is so good

Yes I’ll do the waitresses one, but from now on, (like anyone’s going to see this message before requesting) if a request involves more than one “panel,” I’ll only do the other panels if I personally want to, not due to the request

25 minutes ago, Lapiiss said:

Having an artist open to requests and actually doing most of them is a gift. It's not something they have to do by any means. Please remember than and appreciate the work that goes into making this stuff. 🙏

Also, lovely work as always Phen! You're a star in the desperation community! ❤️ 

And thank you very much, I’ve been very overwhelmed lately so this message means a lot to me

8 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

Yes I’ll do the waitresses one, but from now on, (like anyone’s going to see this message before requesting) if a request involves more than one “panel,” I’ll only do the other panels if I personally want to, not due to the request

And thank you very much, I’ve been very overwhelmed lately so this message means a lot to me

I do apologize.  Your work is very good, and got too excited.  Thank you for working on the picture can’t wait and we do appreciate this.   

Guest Masyanyalover
9 hours ago, Lapiiss said:

Sorry...... I’m a spoiled brat. I hate it.

Guest Masyanyalover
5 hours ago, hoimi said:

Wet or Dry? Crinkly or quiet? Bulky or discrete? 

3 minutes ago, Phentaiee said:

I drew her in my own style, but hope I was accurate enough

0156F99A-6B05-4349-8D3F-899A87B3F1CF.jpeg

Thanks! Mmmmm~ Her tits are almost out her tanktop, and I’m personally giggling at the 6 strands of hair in the women’s toilet symbol, just like the original. Looks like poor Masyanya is too late. :3

On 3/8/2019 at 4:48 PM, Mad Bladder said:

Also, this one maybhe easier if you want to do first.  But there’s an old Gillian story where a waitress college age very good tan body, brown hair tied up, wearing tight light tan khaki pants and black shoes black shirt with a bladder bulge and at work and sees bathrooms out of order and water coming under the door they say out of order and she’s standing there shocked and frightened really needing to go!  Her friend is patting her on the back and says “don’t worry, they’ll be fixed in no time. You can hold it.”

Then maybe a subtext line that says 2 hours later and under it a second scene of her having a horrofyint accident in front of her customers after he bladder explodes.  Humiliated and girls laughing.  And then a repairman in the background saying “here to fix the bathrooms.”

Do that instead?

948D1E98-044F-40A2-B946-927EEF9600E3.thumb.jpeg.72e5dc8ffcda61df5b893facad2459f3.jpeg

from now on, if anyone requests a comic, I’ll personally decide if I want to do it or not. It’s not guaranteed.

On 3/10/2019 at 3:13 AM, Unknown104 said:

Hello, I have a request if it's not too much trouble.  

I'd like it in a cartoony style

Lines and color

Smooth

Exaggerated bulge

And the scenario; A topless woman is running her hands under water, with pee leaking from her shorts.  There could be a calendar behind her with a few days crossed out, with one circled for her"pee day".  

3F2D3B32-76C1-44B0-A61A-A258480A82E9.thumb.jpeg.57bda0862ab70a599655a84617489b99.jpeg

I decided to make it a little more extreme by adding a “drinking contest” and making it look like she just got out of the shower. Hope you like it!

On 3/30/2019 at 2:25 AM, warham1995 said:

how about visty from mojique having that holding contest that she had in her after game scene and trying to out hold the red-haired lady and droplets of pee are coming out as she does so. by the way have you ever played mojique before?

I have never heard of that game before but I’ll look into it