Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While she was super excited for a day at the beach, it was a hot day! She brought tons of drinks with her to keep from dehydrating, and even had to buy more from a vendor while she was there! Coupled

Let’s not get into logistics or anything, but let’s say that she accidentally made it so that toilets would disappear when she got close to them...

similarly to the beach request I got, while I was drawing this I was inspired to make story about it! Enjoy!   She woke up a desperate mess. She had never had to pee so badly in her entire life

Posted Images

On 2/3/2019 at 5:20 PM, Bangarang said:

If you're still looking for more requests, I'd love to ask another if that's alright?

For the subject, a girl with a slightly exaggerated bladder bulge is sat on the toilet waiting to go, but another girl is there telling her she isn't allowed to yet, the desperate girl is then talking to herself, saying she can hold it etc.

The rest I'll leave up to you! 

6A2370A0-8917-4864-8F75-C8182EE167E4.thumb.jpeg.773e7f4a25a5658e58d040df42482c05.jpegI hope this is what you wanted!

(By the way, I have always sucked at drawing bottles, but the one girl is supposed to be peeing into a funnel into a bottle, but completely missing)

Guest Masyanyalover
8 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

6A2370A0-8917-4864-8F75-C8182EE167E4.thumb.jpeg.773e7f4a25a5658e58d040df42482c05.jpegI hope this is what you wanted!

(By the way, I have always sucked at drawing bottles, but the one girl is supposed to be peeing into a funnel into a bottle, but completely missing)

Hot! BTW did you get my request?

On 2/10/2019 at 9:56 AM, Leaky said:

If you're still taking requests, or even still an active thread, I would love to have one. My pfp is a Pink Padparadscha Sapphire gem, and I would love for her to either be holding herself desperately, wetting herself, or diapered. The last is one I would love the most, but if it isn't your thing, don't worry about it. For specifics, I really like the leg cross pose for holding, dress lifted for wetting or diapered. And art style can be cutesy, but have normal human proportions. Thank you so much!

12F0D648-B0E9-4138-BF12-3F207A262B78.thumb.jpeg.ecff9541db4c206ecaf1e585e020a66b.jpegyou wouldn’t be able to see the diaper here anyway, but I hope it’s what you wanted!

A twenty something year old girl with black hair in a ponytail, black hoodie, dark blue jeans and sneakers kind of tomboyish but good shape.  She looks very worried and in bladder pain legs crossed and whatever else you want.  Sweating nervous.  There’s a party going on down the hall as she waits next to the bathroom door that’s closed with a guy inside smirking (he’s an omorashi lover so holding her up) she also holding s large beverage half drank.  

Use any style you want whatever easiest.  Add some catchy tag line on the bottom to sum up what’s happening come up with something 

18 hours ago, Mad Bladder said:

A twenty something year old girl with black hair in a ponytail, black hoodie, dark blue jeans and sneakers kind of tomboyish but good shape.  She looks very worried and in bladder pain legs crossed and whatever else you want.  Sweating nervous.  There’s a party going on down the hall as she waits next to the bathroom door that’s closed with a guy inside smirking (he’s an omorashi lover so holding her up) she also holding s large beverage half drank.  

Use any style you want whatever easiest.  Add some catchy tag line on the bottom to sum up what’s happening come up with something 

Do you want a normal or accentuated bladder bulge?

47 minutes ago, Phentaiee said:

Do you want a normal or accentuated bladder bulge?

Little bit of a bulge.  Like maybe you can see a little bit of her shirt lift up on bottom.  And maybe have like a couple picture of water in the hall and a little fountain making it worse.  She looks in absolute bladder agony and terrified of a possible accident while the guy inside smirks saying he’s gonna be a while.  

Maybe the tagline can be something like when you find out there’s only one bathroom at the house party 

also if possible could you do a second image showing her wetting herself shocked and humiliated and people at the party watching and then that evil guy comes out of bathroom saying all done?

Also, this one maybhe easier if you want to do first.  But there’s an old Gillian story where a waitress college age very good tan body, brown hair tied up, wearing tight light tan khaki pants and black shoes black shirt with a bladder bulge and at work and sees bathrooms out of order and water coming under the door they say out of order and she’s standing there shocked and frightened really needing to go!  Her friend is patting her on the back and says “don’t worry, they’ll be fixed in no time. You can hold it.”

Then maybe a subtext line that says 2 hours later and under it a second scene of her having a horrofyint accident in front of her customers after he bladder explodes.  Humiliated and girls laughing.  And then a repairman in the background saying “here to fix the bathrooms.”

Do that instead?

Edited by Mad Bladder (see edit history)
6 hours ago, Mad Bladder said:

Little bit of a bulge.  Like maybe you can see a little bit of her shirt lift up on bottom.  And maybe have like a couple picture of water in the hall and a little fountain making it worse.  She looks in absolute bladder agony and terrified of a possible accident while the guy inside smirks saying he’s gonna be a while.  

Maybe the tagline can be something like when you find out there’s only one bathroom at the house party 

also if possible could you do a second image showing her wetting herself shocked and humiliated and people at the party watching and then that evil guy comes out of bathroom saying all done?

6 hours ago, Mad Bladder said:

Also, this one maybhe easier if you want to do first.  But there’s an old Gillian story where a waitress college age very good tan body, brown hair tied up, wearing tight light tan khaki pants and black shoes black shirt with a bladder bulge and at work and sees bathrooms out of order and water coming under the door they say out of order and she’s standing there shocked and frightened really needing to go!  Her friend is patting her on the back and says “don’t worry, they’ll be fixed in no time. You can hold it.”

Then maybe a subtext line that says 2 hours later and under it a second scene of her having a horrofyint accident in front of her customers after he bladder explodes.  Humiliated and girls laughing.  And then a repairman in the background saying “here to fix the bathrooms.”

Do that instead?

You just requested like 4 different images

6 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

You just requested like 4 different images

I am I am so sorry.  Please forgive me.  The second one about the waitress out of order, would you draw those?  The one with her seeing the out of order bathroom and the other wetting?

is that ok?  I don’t care too much about what style.  Just maybe with colors I mentioned.  And quote bubbles.  Is that ok?

On 2/22/2019 at 4:11 AM, _Helen_ said:

Ooh, i got a request! Cartoony style, cel shading and colors, please! (I would really like a x-ray vision, but im not into bladder bulges)

So, i was thinking ab a lesbian couple. They are sitting in bed, one is completely desperate and the other one obligates the desperate one to spread her legs, and she leaks.

I don’t actually know the exact size and position of an average bladder, so the x-ray is probably off, but it’s close enough.

A2EE8BFF-8F79-49CC-86D7-D3FED32D483C.jpeg

Hello, I have a request if it's not too much trouble.  

I'd like it in a cartoony style

Lines and color

Smooth

Exaggerated bulge

And the scenario; A topless woman is running her hands under water, with pee leaking from her shorts.  There could be a calendar behind her with a few days crossed out, with one circled for her"pee day".