Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I’m starting up a brand new art request thread! You can request some sort of desperation again, but now you have more options!

First, the limitations. I’m not a furry and I can still draw that kind of stuff if you want it, but I can’t guarantee that I’ll do a good job. You should probably find someone more qualified. I’m also only into female desperation, so if you want male, you should probably find someone who’s into that. If you’re into male furry desperation then I can’t help you at all.

One other thing, I do not draw underage girls, or lolis or whatever, but my cartoon-y style looks pretty cute anyway so there’s no need to request something like that.

Now you don’t have to answer any of these, they’re completely optional. It would help me and I’m sure it would help you, but if you don’t care then I’ll decide for you.

You can pick a style for me to draw it in! The more realistic style takes a little longer, but time shouldn’t really be an issue.

D9C1D158-2C21-4F73-B1B0-75E830ADE999.thumb.jpeg.adb1f4dadf8e82f99db66ff522303eb9.jpeg

You can choose to have color and shading! If you want it to be black and white, or just color, or just lines, then you can ask for that! You can also choose to go lineless! This also takes longer, and if you choose realistic and lineless I will hate you, but you totally can! (I do not recommend pairing lineless with just lines, as those will cancel out and you will receive a blank drawing)

0DC89296-FDCE-4CDC-A904-87BD1DA2B9BC.thumb.jpeg.39cc16a881ebf37e2bcf577fd663548a.jpeg

I can also do different types of shading! Cel Shading, smooth shading, and rough shading. Choose which one you’d prefer (unless you don’t want shading)

5A96DFBB-2494-47F7-B846-C6CB4F75313B.thumb.jpeg.37b76edf710fc089fdcf1b5291553a99.jpeg

Some people are especially kinky and like exaggerated bladder bulges. If you’re into that, then I’ll exaggerate it! I’m into it too! (The example isn’t nearly as exaggerated as I can go)

FAC83EE6-E262-4DD6-87F7-DEF036E46B77.thumb.jpeg.47cdb0a6f85b59ece55de5905293f605.jpeg

I’m not great at them, but I can include “accessories” like X-rays, bladder meters, diagrams, and anything else you can think of.

1772BD4F-A20F-48B9-9CF4-8AD225BFC49D.thumb.jpeg.23913ca4dd3e32ba619d622bce30d946.jpeg

Those are your options, so if you like what you see, then request something! I’ll draw it, eventually.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While she was super excited for a day at the beach, it was a hot day! She brought tons of drinks with her to keep from dehydrating, and even had to buy more from a vendor while she was there! Coupled

Let’s not get into logistics or anything, but let’s say that she accidentally made it so that toilets would disappear when she got close to them...

similarly to the beach request I got, while I was drawing this I was inspired to make story about it! Enjoy!   She woke up a desperate mess. She had never had to pee so badly in her entire life

Posted Images

Cartoony Style

Lines and Colour, please

Some shading, just any kind would be great

Definitely exaggerated

And my request would be the same thing I requested of Bomb: A girl out in the cold/snow, naked, with a bladder bulge, but trying to hold it because she fears that if she pees it'll freeze. xD Feel free to exaggerate anything you want about it, I like my pics exaggerated in a number of ways. :3 Maybe on a mountain, maybe just out in the snow, even a freezer, anywhere you want, as long as the basic premise is the same. ?

Just now, Bees said:

Cartoony Style

Lines and Colour, please

Definitely exaggerated

And my request would be the same thing I requested of Bomb: A girl out in the cold/snow, naked, with a bladder bulge, but trying to hold it because she fears that if she pees it'll freeze. xD Feel free to exaggerate anything you want about it, I like my pics exaggerated in a number of ways. :3 Maybe on a mountain, maybe just out in the snow, even a freezer, anywhere you want, as long as the basic premise is the same. ?

Yep I’ll do that

10 minutes ago, Bombality said:

I like Bees request but I want to see a continuation rather than a redraw.

I request the same as him but where her pee actually has already frozen so she has an even bigger bladder than wathever you draw in his picture.

Same lines color and shading as his and you can reuse the background if you want.

This is also a very good request that I am going to do

I love your art!

My request would be,

cartoon style 

lines and colour

slight exaggeration

the rest i’ll Leave up to you

as for the actual subject, a very desperate blonde girl being tormented by another girl, through the use of water, ‘pss’ sounds and or teasing words!

bonus points if there is a ‘bladder metre’ and the other girl also needs to go!

Thank you for sharing your art with us 

14 hours ago, Bombality said:

Good...

Um... I was about to edit my comment... can you put an xray in mine.

Ye

10 hours ago, schoolboy said:

Cartoony Style

Lines and Colour

any kind will be great

Definitely exaggerated

High schoolgirl didnt pee at morning , and hold her bulging bladder all school day.

please put xray and capacity her bladder (~2 litres)

I can do a college girl, but I’m not going to draw anyone under eighteen,

unless you just meant a schoolgirl that was really high

7 hours ago, Bangarang said:

I love your art!

My request would be,

cartoon style 

lines and colour

slight exaggeration

as for the actual subject, a very desperate blonde girl being tormented by another girl, through the use of water, ‘pss’ sounds and or teasing words!

I can also do this, and I definitely wasn’t expecting this many responses so soon! I’ll get on them as quickly as I can but it will still take a while

49 minutes ago, Phentaiee said:

Ye

I can do a college girl, but I’m not going to draw anyone under eighteen,

unless you just meant a schoolgirl that was really high

I can also do this, and I definitely wasn’t expecting this many responses so soon! I’ll get on them as quickly as I can but it will still take a while

Yeah , i mean college girl which is 19 years old, something like this

l2WrpnHUMUU.jpg

Edited by schoolboy (see edit history)
On 1/4/2019 at 12:10 AM, Bees said:

Cartoony Style

Lines and Colour, please

Definitely exaggerated

On 1/4/2019 at 12:31 AM, Bombality said:

I like Bees request but I want to see a continuation rather than a redraw.

I request the same as him but where her pee actually has already frozen so she has an even bigger bladder than wathever you draw in his picture.

Same lines color and shading as his and you can reuse the background if you want.

518173C8-4A30-4232-AADA-2C83F435A197.thumb.jpeg.4e82ae6b951e7ac7c6c257c42e0dace2.jpeg5306A167-E617-4517-9356-D4FF5FA0A201.thumb.jpeg.465208f462acbdcd8682cdd260961433.jpeg

Something I forgot to mention, I sometimes draw pussies and nipples larger/puffier than they would normally be. I’ll try to cut back on that for these requests, but if you’re also into that then tell me and I’ll do it for your request.

(nipples get hard when they’re cold so I drew them like that for these requests)

another thing I should’ve mentioned is that you can request as many times as you want, but if I feel like one specific person is requesting too often, I’ll put their request last in line so other people get theirs first.

On 1/4/2019 at 4:53 AM, schoolboy said:

Cartoony Style

Lines and Colour

any kind will be great

Definitely exaggerated

High schoolgirl didnt pee at morning , and hold her bulging bladder all school day.

please put xray and capacity her bladder (~2 litres)

On 1/4/2019 at 4:06 PM, schoolboy said:

Yeah , i mean college girl which is 19 years old, something like this

l2WrpnHUMUU.jpg

EAAC59C8-8D4A-492B-964E-268DB3D5378B.thumb.jpeg.5cebdc48858513d53a7c603a33dbcd1f.jpeg

I wasn’t sure if you just wanted a girl at school or an actual schoolgirl, so I drew the Japanese schoolgirl outfit just to be safe

On 1/4/2019 at 8:10 AM, Bangarang said:

I love your art!

My request would be,

cartoon style 

lines and colour

slight exaggeration

I actually got a request similar to this before, so I decided to kind of redo it

82D1C960-D097-44B6-8172-049E3FBD2C06.thumb.jpeg.9c572779dc075f42705f0092df0d845b.jpeg

DE458FE7-B4B9-44C5-913A-803C5D7DA94C.thumb.jpeg.f06aef22ee6e7eb84025d53da91b20ab.jpeg

I’m looking at this after finishing it and I completely forgot the baldder meter. Should I go and add one in or is it fine like this?

edit: I also only now noticed you asked for a blonde girl! I need to learn how to read someday. Unless you really don’t care, I’ll go back and fix that too

edit again: It looks like I forgot the water part too, meaning that I basically just drew the wrong thing. Do you want me to just start over and draw it again?

Edited by Phentaiee
I’m an idiot (see edit history)
4 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

I’m looking at this after finishing it and I completely forgot the baldder meter. Should I go and add one in or is it fine like this?

edit: I also only now noticed you asked for a blonde girl! I need to learn how to read someday. Unless you really don’t care, I’ll go back and fix that too

edit again: It looks like I forgot the water part too, meaning that I basically just drew the wrong thing. Do you want me to just start over and draw it again?

Thank you very much for the art, your drawings are very good ! 

If you’re changing it, do it however is easiest for you :) 

if I could make one request though is the bladder bulge to be a bit less exaggerated if possible!

Looking forward to seeing what you do.

How about a girl that's out on a walk. Sneakers on, leggings, t-shirt etc. Her bladder is bulging hugely and she is squat down with pee flooding through her leggings, with her hand still clamped firmly between her legs trying to stop the leak. She's blushing as people might walk past and see her in her awkward predicament. 

Love the drawings and artwork by the way! So well done ?

On 1/4/2019 at 8:10 AM, Bangarang said:

I love your art!

My request would be,

cartoon style 

lines and colour

slight exaggeration

1F7A1316-A516-4961-8DED-114C4A49ED28.thumb.jpeg.3e457afefc865a96a33924b5a77c3bb1.jpeg

I think I did it right this time

Hey, would you be able to do omo of Isabelle. I don’t really have any preference, I just want to see you being pretty creative. If you need any clarity just text me

2 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

I’m assuming you mean Isabelle from animal crossing, but I need you to clarify first

First off, sorry for not clarifying initially, I’m not very decisive so sometimes things become too general. So here’s a bit better of a clarification:

A cartoon style

No lines

Not exaggerated

that’s all I really have for clarifications atm, if you need more just hit me up again