Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

First holding contest fun!

Guest DarthBane93

Guest DarthBane93

Hey guys! Had so much fun last night I had to share. Easily the most desperate I've ever been. Ended up having a holding contest with @Camilla. I agreed to drink double her fluid intake to make it a real challenge. The agreement was neither of us could go till 9 am, so we'd have to pee in bed if we couldn't hold it. I ended up not even be able to sleep once the desperation got up there lol, bladder felt like a rock, and then I just started doing fun torture to myself with leg lifts and ab stuff is so much harder with a full bladder! So yeah I lost haha. Let's be honest losing a hold is still kind of a win for that blissful feel of release as the warmth just explodes down your legs in all the golden glory. Would definitely do it again. Hope you guys enjoy ? 

Movie on 1-3-19 at 1.05 AM #2.export.mov

image1-3.jpeg

Guest DarthBane93
8 hours ago, Wombat48 said:

Looked like you had fun! Great vid! ?

Thanks! ?

3 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Squeeeeeeeee!

Aww you're always the best confidence boost! ? 

1 hour ago, DaveGAZ said:

Very nice ?

Appreciate you ? 

Guest DarthBane93
40 minutes ago, Camilla said:

haha - you will lose every contest we have.... until we meet in person and you give me no choice but to wet in front of you ?

Nah I'll win at least one in person when my heart's really into it ? I'll definitely love the wet look most on you though ?