Sign In

New Year's Eve Desperation Sightings

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On NYE I went to a friend's house party and was lucky enough to see quite a lot of desperation. The party was quite busy and with lots of drinks being consumed, so the single downstairs bathroom was v

I didn't call anyone creepy, I called the act creepy. Now i dropped the subject and would like if you all would move on too.  I'm not homophobic, but I don't want dudes into me as it makes me u

Over the holidays I saw some desperation, some whilst at work, some whilst out and some at house parties. The first bunch of sightings are from a party at my brother in laws house. On Christmas D

8 hours ago, ♡~Nikolai~♡ said:

Seriously. I'm saying he's fine doing what he's doing. ?

I wouldn’t worry about it. You’re entitled to your view, and it’s quite different to mine, which is all fine. I actually find it quite interesting to try to understand how and why others feel about these things, so it’s all good as far as I’m concerned.

17 hours ago, ♡~Nikolai~♡ said:

Seriously. I'm saying he's fine doing what he's doing. ?

17 hours ago, ♡~Nikolai~♡ said:

Wow people hating me for sharing concern and saying what he's doing is completely fine. *claps slowly*

Then maybe stop replying and repeating the same thing over and over and you won't kep getting hate. 

14 minutes ago, ♡~Nikolai~♡ said:

Just wish people would see I'm not hating against him like they think. ?

They do see that, you made your point which then others gave their point and you clearly said that you feel a certain way but you have no issue with others doing it. If you have those feelings that it is perfectly fine, everyone is different. The problem is you keep making the same point over and over which to some may come across as you trying to be passive aggressive on the subject and keeping the issue going rather than letting it drop.

I am not saying your opinion is not valid, however if you wish to have a debate about this topic there is a debate section where you can post this as a topic or make a topic in the general forum and see what others think. The reason I think you are getting the hate is because you are posting this stuff on this thread. People read this thread for the enjoyment of reading the content, if they wanted a debate on morals and opinions they would go looking for that, hence your posts in this thread are being down voted.

33 minutes ago, Wombat48 said:

When you first joined here I enjoyed chatting with u, u seemed funny! However now u seem to just obsess about the same things and won’t let go of stuff? ☹️

I haven't obsessed over anything. And I don't talk to you because you seemed to be really into me and whenever I spoke to you, I got uncomfortable. ?

1 hour ago, ♡~Nikolai~♡ said:

I haven't obsessed over anything. And I don't talk to you because you seemed to be really into me and whenever I spoke to you, I got uncomfortable. ?

Not into you at all- you appear to be quite homophobic, your argumentative and I have no interest in shit which seems to be your favourite subject 

On 2/6/2019 at 4:26 PM, sorjello said:

maybe you should stop calling people creepy for discussing the very topic that this website is devoted to.

I didn't call anyone creepy, I called the act creepy. Now i dropped the subject and would like if you all would move on too. 

On 2/6/2019 at 4:47 PM, Wombat48 said:

Not into you at all- you appear to be quite homophobic, your argumentative and I have no interest in shit which seems to be your favourite subject 

I'm not homophobic, but I don't want dudes into me as it makes me uncomfortable. 

32 minutes ago, ♡~Nikolai~♡ said:

I didn't call anyone creepy, I called the act creepy. Now i dropped the subject and would like if you all would move on too. 

I'm not homophobic, but I don't want dudes into me as it makes me uncomfortable. 

The fact that u ASSUME that somebody is into you-just because they have a different sexuality to yourself is what reveals your inner homophobia ?

Edited by Wombat48 (see edit history)
10 hours ago, Wombat48 said:

The fact that u ASSUME that somebody is into you-just because they have a different sexuality to yourself is what reveals your inner homophobia ?

No it doesn't. If I recall correctly, you were asking for pictures, etc. And that gave me the impression that you were truly into me and it made me uncomfortable.

10 hours ago, ♡~Nikolai~♡ said:

that’s a distinction without force, i’m afraid. you want to insult people and then demand everyone move on when people call you out over it. that’s not how it works; there are consequences for how people behave.

3 minutes ago, sorjello said:

that’s a distinction without force, i’m afraid. you want to insult people and then demand everyone move on when people call you out over it. that’s not how it works; there are consequences for how people behave.

I never insulted anyone, bud. I just pointed out and voiced my concerns. Never once did I create hate or given hatred thought towards anyone of this community or topic. 

1 minute ago, sorjello said:

it’s funny how everyone else seems to disagree with your self-assessment.

And I feel like it's because they aren't understanding what I am truly thinking and/or doing. I'm simply voicing concern, not trying to ruin anyone's day, not trying to ruin something good, none of that. I'm simply voicing concerns on the matter. Never once have I insulted or mean to insult anybody of the community. 

1 minute ago, ♡~Nikolai~♡ said:

Not like I tried. It could've ended days ago and I would've dropped it. 

Then why didn't you, you can't say that when you are the one essentially keeping this going by continuing to comment. I was on your side but the more you comment and keep this issue going the more you are putting yourself in the firing line to get hate. Here is a simple solution for you, stop posting on this thread, seriously, leave it, no more posts, just learn when to stop.

1 minute ago, Gemmy said:

Then why didn't you, you can't say that when you are the one essentially keeping this going by continuing to comment. I was on your side but the more you comment and keep this issue going the more you are putting yourself in the firing line to get hate. Here is a simple solution for you, stop posting on this thread, seriously, leave it, no more posts, just learn when to stop.

Like I've said previously, we should all agree to disagree and move on. So let's drop it please. 

29 minutes ago, ♡~Nikolai~♡ said:

No it doesn't. If I recall correctly, you were asking for pictures, etc. And that gave me the impression that you were truly into me and it made me uncomfortable.

Not me, so stand by what I said 

16 minutes ago, ♡~Nikolai~♡ said:

And I feel like it's because they aren't understanding what I am truly thinking and/or doing. I'm simply voicing concern, not trying to ruin anyone's day, not trying to ruin something good, none of that. I'm simply voicing concerns on the matter. Never once have I insulted or mean to insult anybody of the community. 

Yeah right....

• 2 years later...