Sign In

New Year's Eve Desperation Sightings

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On NYE I went to a friend's house party and was lucky enough to see quite a lot of desperation. The party was quite busy and with lots of drinks being consumed, so the single downstairs bathroom was v

I didn't call anyone creepy, I called the act creepy. Now i dropped the subject and would like if you all would move on too.  I'm not homophobic, but I don't want dudes into me as it makes me u

Over the holidays I saw some desperation, some whilst at work, some whilst out and some at house parties. The first bunch of sightings are from a party at my brother in laws house. On Christmas D

• 2 weeks later...

Over the holidays I saw some desperation, some whilst at work, some whilst out and some at house parties. The first bunch of sightings are from a party at my brother in laws house.

On Christmas Day and New Years our family and friends all have their own things going on, their own families and plans so usually during the week in between my brother in law usually throws a big party at his house for family, friends and pretty much whoever, as far as he is concerned the more the merrier so there usually ends up being quite a lot of people and its always fun to meet new people. He has quite a big house and the downstairs is made up of multiple rooms so there is plenty of space for everyone. There is also a downstairs bathroom so there is no reason for anyone to go upstairs and the way his house is the main bathroom is downstairs but then each bedroom upstairs has en suite. This means that to get to the bathrooms upstairs you would have to go through peoples bedrooms which when then is a bathroom downstairs there is no need for that so he employs the rule that there is zero reason for anyone to be going upstairs so he keeps upstairs private and usually blocks off the stairs to make that clear. This year it was stacked up with crates containing cans and bottles of all kinds of beer. Obviously with lots of drinking, plenty of people and one bathroom it leads to queues, which is always fun ?

We got there pretty early on and helped with putting out decorations and food and then settled in to enjoy the evening as people started to arrive. As usual there were lots of our family and friends. Then as usual there were people who I didn't know (work friends, friends of friends etc) and pretty soon there were plenty of people and with the drinks flowing and the music playing there was a great atmosphere. For a while the bathroom situation was fine, the odd person using it and mostly been unoccupied but pretty soon as people were drinking and breaking the seal a queue started to form, and the best part I always find is at house parties people always seem to wait until they are really desperate before heading there.

The first sighting of the evening was a tall blonde woman in black jeans and a red top who I found out worked with my sister in law. For a while she had been stood in the kitchen talking and was gradually getting more fidgety and crossing her legs back and forth and at one point the guy she was talking to asked if she was okay and she said that she needed a wee and would go in a minute. She kept fidgeting for about five more minutes before putting down her glass and saying "sorry to break off I really need to go for a wee". She headed out of the kitchen to the bathroom and a few minutes later I saw her in the living room talking to someone else. Watching her fidget had made me realise my own need to go having not been since I left home, I finished off my conversation and my drink and then headed to the bathroom. When I got there I found a small queue of 3 people and joined it. After a few minutes the blonde woman appeared behind me and "oh gosh there's still a queue". I looked at her and said "yeah unfortunately". She said she had found a queue before when she came and decided to wait for it to go down which it had but now she was bursting so had better wait. She certainly looked it, she stood jiggling her legs and crossing them as the people ahead of me went in one by one. When I was next in line I decided to take pity on her and told her she could go next as she looked like she needed to go more than I did. She thanked me and moved to stand by the door. When the bathroom came free she rushed inside and came out a couple of minutes later looking much more relieved and said "phew, I needed that, thanks for letting me go ahead". I couldn't help but wonder how close she had been and what would have happened had I not been so nice.

Having used the bathroom and broken the seal I knew that the wine I was drinking would soon have me needing to pee again and unlike others I didn't mind the idea of being desperate and finding a queue. I ended up watching some people play a game and when they had finished was invited to play so I sat down and started playing. There were a few of us playing, one of which was a young brunette girl, wearing a Christmas Jumper and a short skirt, who I knew was friends with my niece. As we were playing I was feeling the need to wee and figured once we finished I would go to the bathroom. As the game went on I noticed the brunette girl also seemed fidgety, when it was her turn she would play and then whilst waiting for her go to come round again she would sit back in her chair and fidget and I guessed she too was feeling the growing need. By the time we got to the end of the game I was pretty desperate and excused myself from the table by saying "that was fun guys but I really need a wee so I won't play again right now". As I stood up the brunette girl said "yeah me too, been waiting for the game to finish and now I'm busting". We helped reset the game for the next people who wanted to play and I headed through to the bathroom. When I got there there were a couple of people waiting, including one of the guys who had been watching us play. He looked pretty desperate, standing against the wall tapping his feet and fidgeting. Just as I joined the queue behind him the brunette girl and moaned when she saw us queuing. She joined behind me and immediately crossed her legs and bent forward exclaiming that she really needed a wee and laughing saying why was there always a queue when you were bursting. We all laughed and started talking about the game. Eventually the guy was next in line and when the bathroom came free he went inside leaving me and the brunette squirming and crossing our legs. She suddenly grabbed herself for a quick moment and doing an exaggerated pee dance and said "I hope he hurry's up, I'm absolutely busting for a wee". I nodded and said "I know the feeling". She smiled and said "ahhh, you were like me then, waiting for the game to be over before leaving....I do that a lot and always end up nearly having an accident because I wait too long". I nodded in agreement, trying to ignore how arousing that thought was. Eventually the guy came out and I dashed inside and relieved myself before leaving and letting the brunette get her relief too. When she came back to get her drink she smiled at me and said "that feels so much better". 

1 hour ago, ♡~Nikolai~♡ said:

I'm not gonna lie, posting about others misfortune comes across as a little creepy to me, but certainly does sound like a fun scenario to be a part of, nonetheless. 

I’m afraid that I have to to disagree with you on the first part of your comment. I don’t think this is creepy in the slightest, and these posts are fairly mundane compared to some of the more extreme stuff I see on this site, some of which I do find genuinely creepy, weird, disgusting or even a little disturbing. But I just don’t look at that stuff and skip past it, rather than comment and pass judgement. I also don’t understand why you have commented on these posts in particular, when there are literally hundreds (if not thousands) of very similar ‘sighting’ type posts that have been written on here as well as on many other forums and sites. You are entitled to your opinion, of course, and I am also entitled to defend myself when some random person I’ve never spoken to before calls my posts creepy.

22 minutes ago, Despguy123 said:

I’m afraid that I have to to disagree with you on the first part of your comment. I don’t think this is creepy in the slightest, and these posts are fairly mundane compared to some of the more extreme stuff I see on this site, some of which I do find genuinely creepy, weird, disgusting or even a little disturbing. But I just don’t look at that stuff and skip past it, rather than comment and pass judgement. I also don’t understand why you have commented on these posts in particular, when there are literally hundreds (if not thousands) of very similar ‘sighting’ type posts that have been written on here as well as on many other forums and sites. You are entitled to your opinion, of course, and I am also entitled to defend myself when some random person I’ve never spoken to before calls my posts creepy.

Couldn’t agree with you more! I really don’t understand why people take the trouble to read a post  and criticise a situation where which is totally part of normal life!!! 

A little later on I encountered a scenario that I always find interesting. In general I love when people make a choice between peeing and doing something else. Probably my favourite one of these moments is people choosing to smoke before they pee. I love situations where someone has to pee but goes to smoke first and then they end up stood pee dancing whilst trying to quickly to finish their cigarette. I got myself some food and ended up sat at the table with my husbands cousin, sister and a  blonde woman, wearing a long denim top and black leggings, and her husband. In conversation I found out that the guy worked with my brother in law which is how they came to be here. I sat for a while nibbling at my food and enjoying the conversation. After while of being sat there the conversation had more moved to being between me and my family members and the couple were talking amongst themselves. The guy stood up and said he was going to go for a smoke and asked his wife is she was coming. She said she would she just had to go to the bathroom first. She headed out and immediately came back, telling her husband there were people waiting and she would go after. 

We continued our conversation and then I took my empty plate into the kitchen to dispose of and whilst there I went to the fridge to get another drink. As I was in the kitchen I could see people sat outside on the patio smoking and talking and amongst them was the blonde woman and there no mistaking that she needed to pee. She was holding a cigarette in one hand and her drink in the other and was jiggling her legs back and forth. I smiled to myself thinking about how people often did that, choosing to smoke over peeing and took my drink back to the table. My bladder had been steadily filling whilst sat at the table and having stood my need definitely felt worse. I put my drink down and told my sister in law I was just going to the toilet. She stood up and said she would come too. When we went out to where the bathroom was there was a girl and a guy waiting in line. We joined behind them and just chatted away whilst we waited. Not long after the girl went in and the guy in front of us joined our conversation. Just as he did the blonde woman appeared through the doorway and came and stood behind us. She looked liked she had outside and stood gently jiggling her legs and talking to us. As the bathroom came free and the guy went in she crossed her legs and moaned "I really need a wee". I was shocked at the sudden outburst and figured she must have been embarrassed saying something in front of the guy. Now he was out of sight her jiggling got worse and in and amongst our conversation she kept saying aloud that she needed to wee badly. 

When the guy came out and headed back into the party my sister in law and I both went in together as we are comfortable together. As we did the woman laughed and said "wooo, at least I am next now.....just please don't be long". I nodded and smiled at her as I closed the door. I went to the toilet and pee'd, enjoying the wonderful feeling of emptying my bladder. When I had finished I sorted myself out and then went over to the sink whilst my sister in law went. I washed my hands and went and stood by the door waiting for her. I could hear the woman outside talking to someone and saying how desperate she was. Eventually when my sister in law had finished we left the bathroom and she thanked us before dashing in. It always makes me smile when I know someone has gotten that desperate to pee because of choosing to smoke first.

4 hours ago, Gemmy said:

A little later on I encountered a scenario that I always find interesting. In general I love when people make a choice between peeing and doing something else.

There's definitely something about it, someone prioritising everyting else over peeing until the very last minute!

It reminds me of yesterday's choice - go to the toilet before getting on the train, or stand on the platform to carry on talking to a colleague whilst drinking a cup of tea until it's time to go (and thus no toilet). An interesting variation on a theme?

Edited by homeanddry (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

After leaving the bathroom I went looking for my husband and found him sat outside on the patio talking to some people and after I sourced a drink I went out and sat with him and joined the conversation. After a while of sitting out there my husband's cousin came out and headed over to us. He sat down opposite us and proceeded to roll some cigarettes whilst he talked to us. He smoked one of his roll ups and then sat back enjoying the conversation. We were sat there for a while talking and in that time he finished off the bottle of cider he had brought out with him and had mostly finished the one that he had been given.

The longer he was sat there the more I was sure he needed to pee. He kept on fidgeting and shifting his weight, which as time went on got more and more obvious. Eventually he downed the last of his drink and said "that was probably a bad idea, I really have to pee". I smiled as he shuffled to the edge of his seat and began bouncing his legs. He did this for a few minutes before standing up and I assumed he was going to go to the bathroom. Instead he fished another cigarette out of his pocket and lit it up. He stayed standing as he let somebody else sit down and he stood jiggling his legs and looked even more desperate now he was standing. As his fidgeting got worse he started smoking faster, quickly trying to finish and then suddenly he stubbed his cig out and quickly said "gotta dash, really need to pee now" and gave himself a quick squeeze through his jeans before heading towards the door and vanishing inside.

On 1/23/2019 at 5:47 PM, Gemmy said:

A little later on I encountered a scenario that I always find interesting. In general I love when people make a choice between peeing and doing something else. Probably my favourite one of these moments is people choosing to smoke before they pee. I love situations where someone has to pee but goes to smoke first and then they end up stood pee dancing whilst trying to quickly to finish their cigarette.

Me too. I used to work in an office that had a lot of call centre staff who were on set break times. I saw so many people standing outside in the smoking area on their break after being on the phones for ages who were clearly dying for the loo but had obviously decided to go and have a cigarette first before peeing. Lots of crossing legs, pacing, stepping, bouncing and dancing around! The company encouraged people to drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and there were loads of water dispensers/hot drink machines in all the office spaces, which probably made sitting at a desk answering calls for hours quite a bladder straining job.

On 1/17/2019 at 2:15 PM, Despguy123 said:

I know I'm just saying, I wouldn't really want anyone to post about me needing a bathroom at a huge event but the anonymity is nice to see being made here. 

58 minutes ago, Despguy123 said:

Me too. I used to work in an office that had a lot of call centre staff who were on set break times. I saw so many people standing outside in the smoking area on their break after being on the phones for ages who were clearly dying for the loo but had obviously decided to go and have a cigarette first before peeing. Lots of crossing legs, pacing, stepping, bouncing and dancing around! The company encouraged people to drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and there were loads of water dispensers/hot drink machines in all the office spaces, which probably made sitting at a desk answering calls for hours quite a bladder straining job.

I work in a very different environment but with set break times and often a long time to work before/after a break.  There’s usually at least a couple of opportunities for informal breaks though, which can get squeezed to virtually nothing and it’s interesting to ponder how others prioritise when they have those opportunities. Personally I’m often not brave enough to pass up a reasonable toilet opportunity! Hydration’s always a big topic whenever we have briefing days, especially just before summer kicks off, which invariably leads to a bit of discussion of the consequences...

57 minutes ago, ♡~Nikolai~♡ said:

I know I'm just saying, I wouldn't really want anyone to post about me needing a bathroom at a huge event but the anonymity is nice to see being made here. 

You wouldn’t know it was about you though, if it was anonymous? Whenever I post anything, I’m always careful to omit anything that might start to identify anyone or give away any inkling of a location, not only to protect my own privacy but also that of whoever I’m posting about!

1 hour ago, homeanddry said:

I work in a very different environment but with set break times and often a long time to work before/after a break.  There’s usually at least a couple of opportunities for informal breaks though, which can get squeezed to virtually nothing and it’s interesting to ponder how others prioritise when they have those opportunities. Personally I’m often not brave enough to pass up a reasonable toilet opportunity! Hydration’s always a big topic whenever we have briefing days, especially just before summer kicks off, which invariably leads to a bit of discussion of the consequences...

You wouldn’t know it was about you though, if it was anonymous? Whenever I post anything, I’m always careful to omit anything that might start to identify anyone or give away any inkling of a location, not only to protect my own privacy but also that of whoever I’m posting about!

Of course and I like that you do that, but I mean I wouldn't want anyone taking my misfortune and sharing it even though it would be anonymous. I now worry about being written about if I do anything. But it's whatever. I'm glad to see the anonymity. 

2 minutes ago, ♡~Nikolai~♡ said:

Of course and I like that you do that, but I mean I wouldn't want anyone taking my misfortune and sharing it even though it would be anonymous. I now worry about being written about if I do anything. But it's whatever. I'm glad to see the anonymity. 

I wouldn't worry about it. What's the chance of anyone from this site being around to witness your misfortune, anyway? If it's anything that's likely to really draw attention to yourself in public, it's just as likely that "normal" people will talk about it, point and laugh and maybe post about it later on social media. I think I'd prefer my misfortune to be written about by someone who can appreciate it at least!

36 minutes ago, homeanddry said:

I wouldn't worry about it. What's the chance of anyone from this site being around to witness your misfortune, anyway? If it's anything that's likely to really draw attention to yourself in public, it's just as likely that "normal" people will talk about it, point and laugh and maybe post about it later on social media. I think I'd prefer my misfortune to be written about by someone who can appreciate it at least!

Well I wouldn't want someone jerking to my misfortune but you do you! ^-^

17 minutes ago, ♡~Nikolai~♡ said:

Well I wouldn't want someone jerking to my misfortune but you do you! ^-^

That doesn’t bother me in the slightest, especially if I don’t know about it! Personally I usually do everything that I can to keep my predicament to myself, at least until I’m very certain that relief is near, so maybe there’s something subconsciously going on, but I’ve never quite worked it out. 

16 minutes ago, homeanddry said:

That doesn’t bother me in the slightest, especially if I don’t know about it! Personally I usually do everything that I can to keep my predicament to myself, at least until I’m very certain that relief is near, so maybe there’s something subconsciously going on, but I’ve never quite worked it out. 

Me not knowing would make me more concerned but like I said, it's fine man