Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

This is technically my third story on here but i had to delete the other two as i had lost my train of thought on them ? I would appreciated it if you follow me, the story and comment on the story every now and then to give me some positive criticism on the chapter. it would be much appreciated. ? The first 10 chapters will be of Harry and may include flashbacks of the abuse he suffered at the hands of the Dursleys. It wont feature any omorashi until at least chapter 7. please be patient with me. 

Chapter 1 The rescue

Harry was sitting in his cupboard under the stairs we he had slept for the last nine months, ever since his parents had disappeared in a flash of green light, and he had come to live here with his Aunt Petunia, Uncle Vernon and his cousin Dudley. They only let him sleep and do his punishments in this cupboard. He wasn't allowed to play with any toys, he had no toys. His cousin Dudley, on the other hand, was spoiled and had all the toys a 2-year-old could ever want. Harry was forbidden to play with any of Dudley's toys. At nursery he was allowed as he was encouraged to by the nursery nurses. They had once commented to Aunt Petunia about him not playing with any toys even though he clearly wanted to. Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon had then decided that Harry could only play with toys at nursery so as they wouldn't raise any unwanted questions. 

There was a knock on the front door and Harry heard his Aunt Petunia go to answer it. He knew that Uncle Vernon was at work and Dudley was at nursery. As Harry had been in punishment he was forbidden to go. He was being punished for something that Dudley did that he had blamed on Harry. Harry had cried at the unfairness but that proved fruitless as he was punished even more for that. He had learned quickly not to cry too often as the punishments were severe if he made such a noise.

Meanwhile out in the living room Petunia was sat on the sofa opposite two men, one of whom was her arch childhood nemesis, Severus Snape. The other was a man who had introduced himself as Harry's godfather, Sirius Black. 

'You know why i am here i presume', said Severus with a sneer. He hated the woman in front of him. She had made his childhood before Hogwarts hell, not to mention how she had turned her back on her only sister.

'To take the boy', said Petunia, shrugging.

'Thats, right, it has come to our attention that you havent been treating him like your own. We have come to take him away,' said Severus smoothly. 

'Good, he's a freak', said Petunia. She wanted rid of the boy, he was nothing but a burden to her and her family. She had only taken him in because of the extra money she would get and she didn't know what else to do with the boy.

Sirius was shocked at the woman in front of them. How could she be so horrid to her own flesh and blood. He knew from Lily how her sister hated her but he didn't think it would pass on to her son like it obviously has done.

'Then go and get him', said Severus with a look to Sirius who sat in disbelief at how Petunia was so hateful of her only sister.

Petunia went to the cupboard under the stair. Both of the men where shocked to say the least that they had kept Harry in a cupboard underneath the stairs for nine months when they had four bedrooms upstairs. The sooner they got Harry out of this house the better it would be for the boy.

When Harry walked into the living room he instantly recognized Sirius as soon as he saw him.

'Padfoo?' said Harry questionably. He was unsure whether it was him as he had longer hair then he remembered and he was thinner.

'Yes, it's me', said Sirius in a hoarse voice. He was shocked his godson could remember him after nine months of not seeing him.

Harry ran up to Sirius who caught him instantly.

'Sevvy?' asked Harry after a moment or two having at last remembered the other man.

Severus nodded. He too was shocked that the little boy could remember him. He had only seen the boy a few time, the last time was the day before Lily was killed.

'Lets get going shall we?' Sirius asked.

'You take Harry to the car. I'll meet you there. I have to have a few words with Petunia,' said Severus.

Sirius nodded knowing it wasn't something that could be overheard by the little boy.

Once Sirius had left the house and Severus had heard the car doors close he turned back to Petunia.

'Now, Petunia, I want the truth from you starting now. You are to answer all my questions truthfully. One; is Harry toilet trained?'

'No', said Petunia. 'But I put pants on him anyway, as Dudley currently in training'.

Severus nodded before continuing. 'Two; how long has Harry been sleeping in the cupboard?'

'Ever since I found him on the doorstep, nine months ago', said Petunia.

Severus sighed. 'Three; did you or your husband hit Harry?'

'Yes we both did. He deserved every hit with the belt', said Petunia.

Severus was seething, how could they do that to an innocent little boy.

'Right, we'll be off. I expect you will be hearing from us again soon enough', said Severus. 

Petunia shrugged. 

Severus went out of the house and into the car where Sirius was waiting in the passenger seat with Harry in the back, in a car seat that he had thought to get before they even went to this house.

Severus got into the drivers seat.

'What did you find out?' asked Sirius as Severus began to drive out of the street.

'Harry isn't potty trained at all even though he is in pants, he has been beaten badly, neglected by the looks of it and thats not the worst of it. They let him sleep in that cupboard ever since he as brought here', Severus told him.

Sirius swore silently in case Harry heard him.

'Exactly', said Severus. 'We will have to got to the store and get the necessities',

Sirius nodded. 

Half an hour later found them parked at the local supermarket they got out of the car. Sirius picking Harry out of the back and placing him on the ground holding his hand. Severus ran to get a trolley. Sirius sat Harry in the trolley while Severus pushed it.

'What shall we get first?' asked Sirius. 

'You can run with Harry to the baby aisle to get nappies, wipes, powder, shampoo, nappy rash cream, nappy bags, sippy cups. I'll come and meet you in about ten minutes after I have got some food shopping', Severus said 

Sirius nodded picking Harry up and going to get a small trolley  so it would be easier for him. After placing Harry in the seat he went down the baby aisle. He got size 5 nappies, wipes, powder, rash cream, nappy bags, sippy cups which he got some with different characters and some that was plain but different colours, shampoo, sponges, wash cloths and by the time he had finished, Severus had come to meet them.

'Got everything?' asked Severus.

Sirius nodded.

'We'll go get some clothes for him, now. I've already got all the food shopping, paid and put it in the car. You pay for that, get Harry into a nappy and join me in the clothing aisle with Harry when your done. I'll put it in the car once we have done', Severus said. He knew Harry wasnt in a nappy and he knew he would go sooner rather than later.

Sirius went to pay for the stuff and told the cashier he'll just wants a nappy from one of the packs, She scanned them all as he had got three packs. She took one out of a pack before packing the rest in a bag. Once everything had gone through and was bagged up, Sirius took Harry into a changing room. 

'Shall we put you in a nappy now', Sirius said.

Harry nodded. He didnt know when he could go anyway until he had wet or messed himself. Sirius got him undressed from the waist, and he saw the welt marks on the back of his legs. He didn't comment but he would definitely have a talk with Severus later. Sirius quickly put a nappy on him and he then went to join back with Severus.

'What size is he currently wearing?' asked Severus.

'5-6 years', said Sirius.

'that would be his cousins size then, he'll be a 2-3 by the look at him', said Severus.

'We could do the size spell', said Sirius.

Severus looked around. He nodded and Sirius did the spell. 

'He's a 1-2 year', said Sirius.

'That is small, we'll get a few sets in that size but the rest will be 2-3 years', Severus told him.

Sirius nodded.

They started on the underwear. Severus decided to get a few for later on knowing they would one day toilet train him. Sirius picked out a dozen packs of socks, some with different characters, shapes, colours and animals. Severus did the same, they also got some vests. They then went to the tops, shirts and jumpers where they got loads of each item with different characters, shapes, colours, and animals. They went to the trousers and got several pairs of jogging pants, trousers, jeans and shorts. Sirius went to the shoes and got some black shoes, trainers, slippers, sandals, and wellies. They then went to pay. Sirius took Harry to the car as he had fallen asleep and Severus had said it was alright as Severus had help from the cashier.

Once they were all in the car and driving off Severus had a though of a pushchair for Harry and told Sirius to keep in the car with Harry who was still asleep and Severus went into an Argos store to get a folding pushchair that could be laid down. Once he had paced it into the car they were off again. An hour and a half later, they had arrived at Sirius cottage. Severus had his own house but it wasnt yet child friendly and he had some stuff to sort. 

Sirius made them all a quick tea, and after they bathed Harry and put him to bed.

'Harry had welts on his legs', Sirius said.

'I know, we'll be finding all sorts of things now about him. We'll send for Poppy Pomfrey first thing to see what damage has been done. Them people have a lot to answer for', said Severus.

'Sev, thanks for helping me the past couple of weeks', said Sirius.

'Black, its not a problem. I know we have our history and for Harry's sake we will get by that. It may take a while for me to forgive everything that happened between us in school but i will not show it in front of Harry', Severus told him. 

Sirius nodded in relief and after a while Severus went to the spare room to sleep knowing that Sirius will need a bit of help before Remus turns up. Sirius went to bed not long after and they all slept peacefully.

Hope you liked the last chapter.  ? I'm going to try updating a couple of times a day unless i have something else going on. I will let you know at the end of each update. ? Hope you like this one. Now on with the story.

Chapter 2 Harry begins a new life

The next morning Harry woke up later than he would normally have done. His aunt liked him up early so he could clean the dining room ready for breakfast. He was good that he didnt have to do that anymore. He decided to get out of bed, he didn't have any toys yet but he decided he would have a proper look at the room he was in. 

Sirius heard Harry wake and move around the room. Deciding on getting up himself, he quickly dressed, used the facilities and then went into Harry's room. Upon entering the room, he found Harry walking around the room, exploring it. He would have to get some toys for Harry to have in his room for when he woke before Sirius or Severus when he was there awake.

'Shall we go and get some breakfast?' said Sirius holding out his hand for the toddler.

Harry nodded.

Once they were downstairs and in the kitchen Harry sat at the table while Sirius got some cereal and fruit for breakfast for both himself and Harry. When they had started eating Severus came into the kitchen. He had overslept a bit and he was pleased to note that Sirius had sorted out breakfast for himself and Harry. 

'What time is Remus coming?' asked Severus as he sat down with a coffee and some fruit. He wasnt a big eater in the mornings.

'About ten', answered Sirius. 'He has some things to do before coming here'.

Severus nodded. 'I'll be going back to mine at about nine. I have to make sure everything is secure and get it childproof,' Severus said.

Sirius nodded.'We'll have to discuss which if us will have him and on what days', Sirius said.

'I know, I thought about that last night. I could have him Friday through to Sunday night. We'll take it in turns during holidays. You know, one week I have him Monday to thursday and the other you have him', Severus said.

'Sounds good to me, but its not the holidays. We will have to sort something out for nursery. He'll have to go to the same one has hid cousin until we can sort something out', Sirius said.

'He won't. Thats what I am going to do this afternoon. Molly has a nursery she started a couple of years ago when she was expecting her youngest son', Severus said. 'I'm going to ask if she has places left'.

Sirius nodded sighing in relief. Seeing that Harry was done decided it was time for Harry to get dressed.

'What are you going to be doing with him later when Remus gets here?' asked Severus.

'I don't know as yet, but I think we are going to the park around the corner for a couple of hours', said Sirius as he picked Harry up. 

Severus nodded.

'Good, it will do him good to have some time outside playing. I doubt he has had the chance living with his aunt. He probably hasn't been to a park since Lily took him', Severus said, glad that Sirius had thought of something to do with the boy.

Sirius nodded and went to Harry's room to get him dressed and changed for the day. Deciding to put Harry in some cool trousers that they had brought for him yesterday, Sirius then put him in a long sleeved dinosaur top in case it turned cold. Once he had done dressing Harry, he took his hand and went downstairs.

'Severus, its not too hot outside is it?' asked Sirius as they entered into the living room where Severus had moved to when Sirius had taken Harry upstairs to get dressed.

'No, its fine and his clothes are right for the weather. It may get colder later on though, according to the Muggle weather forecast, you can ask Remus when he gets here', Severus said looking at his watch. 'I'm going out now, I don't expect to be back until later on this evening. Me and Dumbledore are going to go to the Dursley's and have it all out with them this afternoon'.

Sirius nodded. 'And this morning?' he asked.

'I'm going to be sorting my manor out so when Harry comes to me, he is save', Severus answered as he got up from the chair he was sitting in.

Sirius nodded.

'I'll be going now, so I might see you a bit later on, I don't know yet but I will let you know by Floo after the visit to the Dursley's', said Severus.

Sirius nodded. 'Ok, we should be back here from the park at about 1ish for lunch, I don't know what we'll be doing this afternoon yet.'

Severus nodded knowing that Remus would be the one that would decide what they would be doing in the afternoon. He walked out of the door after saying goodbye to Harry.

Ten minutes after Severus had gone, the Floo flared making Harry jumps and poop in his nappy out of being frightened. Sirius looked towards the hall where the Floo was and saw that Remus was there. 

Remus walked into the living room.

'Padfoot, how are you?' asked Remus. He noticed that Harry had pooped thanks to his werewolf senses but he didn't comment on it.

'I'm good', said Sirius as Harry walked up to him and Sirius picked him up, frowning when he noticed the smell coming from him. 'This is Remus, Harry', he explained to the little boy.

'Remmy?' asked Harry after a few minutes as he started to recognize him.

Remus was shocked that Harry could remember him, but he was good at hiding his emotions and feelings.

'Lets go change your nappy?' said Sirius.

Remus smiled. 'I'll go get Harry's pushchair ready', he said. He had seen the pushchair in the hall when he had Flooed in.

Sirius nodded and summoned the supplies he needed in order to change Harry.

Harry laid down on the mat once it had been placed on the floor. He knew what it was used for as his Aunt Petunia had once changed him and Dudley on one. Dudley was in training for the toilet so it wasn't used very much.

Sirius changed Harry quickly and once he was done he made sure to put powder on Harry before doing the clean nappy up and disposing the dirty one with a wave of his wand. When out in the Muggle world he would of course use the bags they had brought, but out in the wizarding world he didnt have to.

Remus came back in a few moments later. 'All ready'.

Sirius nodded. 'We just need a rucksack in case we need to change him again, then we are ready to go.'

Remus nodded and summoned a rucksack and Sirius summoned a couple of nappies, clean set of shorts and nappy bags and packed them into the rucksack.

Harry went up to Remus holding his hand up to be carried. Remus obliged and picked the boy up.

Sirius and Remus with Harry then went to the pushchair. Remus put Harry into the pushchair and buckled him in. They then went outside, Sirius wheeling the pushchair. Ten minutes later they were at the park and Harry was having a whale of a time, Sirius was glad to notice.

Harry ran to the small slide and climbed the steps and slide down it. He liked this. He became bored after a few more goes and ran to the swings and Remus picked him up and put him in it. Harry smiled as Remus pushed him. He relaxed and he wet his nappy, his little body not used to all the juice he had had with his breakfast. This was unnoticed by Remus and Sirius. 

After an hour Harry had began to get tired of the park and Sirius having noticed that Harry was getting restless suggested that they go home and get some lunch before Harry had a nap. Remus agreed, it would be good for Harry to have a nap after lunch before they went to the wizarding shopping centre.

Remus put Harry back in the pushchair and once buckles Sirius pushes him. Once they were home Remus set about making some soup for them all as it was quick and easy and would help Harry get the nourishment he would need. Once they had eaten Sirius put Harry down in his room for a nap and him and Remus both relax for a couple of hours in front of the telly. Sirius got up once he heard the Floo and Severus told him he wouldnt be back tonight and as it was only thursday and they had agreed that he would have Harry Friday night to Sunday, Sirius was happy for it. Remus would be helping during the day with Harry and during bedtime. He would be going home at night but he would come back early the next morning to help.

When Harry had woken up from his nap Sirius changed him and took him downstairs. Remus had decided he would take them both to the wizarding shopping centre. They would Floo to the centre but they needed to take the pushchair for Harry as he couldnt walk too far. Sirius went first with Harry and Remus followed with the pushchair. Once they had arrived Sirius put Harry in the and buckled him in. Remus wheeled him. 

'Where are we going first?' asked Sirius.

'I thought about getting Harry some magical toys. I know he has muggle ones but I thought him having some magical ones would be good for him too', Remus said.

Sirius nodded it made sense for Harry to experience both. His mother was after all a muggleborn so it was only fair Harry got to experience both sides. Sirius himself had had lots of magical toys growing up as his parents had tried to teach him that everything and everyone who was muggle or muggleborn were either scum or no good. Sirius had paid no attention to that. From the age of 8 he knew his parents were wrong. It was all thanks to one of his uncles who didnt believe what his parents told him. Sirius knew that his parents had been prejudiced against anything that was muggle. 

Remus walked to the magical clothes stores first, deciding to get Harry some magical clothing too. Him and Severus had come to an agreement before Harry had been retrieved from his relatives about it. Severus had given Remus some gold for it as he knew he didnt have a lot thanks to him being a werewolf and not being able to hold down a job. Sirius knew about Severus giving Remus some money and he was pleased that Severus had helped his friend for this. Sirius would be helping Remus soon. He had a plan in place for him and the Weasley family.

Remus picked some plain robes for Harry and then allowed Harry to try and pick some out. Sirius helped Harry to pick out some robes with animations on like snitches that moved, stars that twinkled, dragons that breathed fire and that kind of thing. Harry had a blast picking out the robes. He liked the owl one he had picked out and the Snitch one. Sirius picked some shoes for Harry as well knowing it would please him and Severus. 

They paid and exited the store. They went to the toy store to get the toys. Remus let Harry grab what he wanted as he let him out of the pushchair. He knew Harry wouldn't go too far without them and Sirius would be keeping an eye on him as well. 

Harry looked in awe at all the different toys that they had. He went over to the animals and was shocked to see that some of them were very strange looking. He knew about owls of course and Quidditch, as Sirius had been reading Harry a Quidditch book before bed the night before. He decided to pick out some. He picked a hippogriff, a niffler, a bowtruckle, a fairy, two sets of dragons series with different breeds of dragons in them, and a phoenix. Luckily Sirius was with him so all he had to do was put the toys chosen in the trolley he had. Remus was of course in a different section of the store looking at the educational toys and had got a few in the pushchair already. Sirius had said he would meet him again in a few minutes time. 

Harry went over to the outdoor toys and chose a broomstick that was called the Nimbus 500 and some Quidditch balls. Sirius chuckled to himself. Harry had really gotten into Quidditch very quickly as he had only read about it the night before. Harry then went to the other indoor toys and got some books that had caught his eye, as well as some other toys.

Sirius decided that Harry had everything he could want for time being and grabbed hold of his hand and led him back to Remus who was still in the educational toy section. They walked up to him and Remus put everything into the trolley so Harry could sit back in the pushchair if he wanted. 

'Found anything good?' Sirius asked. 

'Yeah, there's quite a few bits and I think thats it now. We'll go and have a coffee and a snack next door then we can go home,' said Remus.

Sirius nodded. It sounded good to him. Harry had sat back in the pushchair and Sirius had strapped him in so it was fine. 

Harry sat in his pushchair. He was getting thirsty and he was glad that they were going to get something to eat. His tummy was growling and his little body was trying to tell him something but he didn't know what as he was only just 2 years old. He relaxed in his pushchair and wet his nappy making it sag in his shorts, not that Sirius or Remus noticed. 

They paid and then went to the cafe next door. Remus found them some seats while Sirius went to get two coffees, a juice and a cake for them all plus something for teatime desert. He brought them back to the table where Remus had put Harry into a highchair at the end of the table. Once they had eaten and had Harry cleaned up off his sticky face they went back out towards the floo to go home. Once they were there Remus got Harry out and Sirius picked him up while Remus folded and grabbed the pushchair and they both Flooed home.

As soon as they were home Sirius changed Harry and told him to go play. Remus went to get tea ready while Sirius kept an eye on Harry. An hour later found them all eating tea. Harry was enjoying it and he didnt realise that all the juice he was having would have his body reacting to it the next day, for now he was enjoying it. He relaxed and wet his nappy heavily making it sag but he didnt care and none of the adults present noticed anything as he was in his highchair. 

'Tomorrow, i think I'll go and see Molly for a bit', Sirius said.

'With Harry?' asked Remus.

'Yeah, you coming?' said Sirius

'Yeah, I will. Need to ask Molly if theres any job i could help with', said Remus.

'I know for a fact there isn't and the Weasleys are struggling, but I have an idea to run by Molly and you. It would help you and Molly with money, let you both have some income coming in and will let you have time of for anything', Sirius said.

'Really?' said Remus stunned.

'Yeah, but we'll discuss it tomorrow with Molly', said Sirius not wanting to spoil it for Remus.

Remus nodded, he was happy as long as he had his own money, and a job.

After tea was eaten Sirius gave Harry a bath and put him to bed early. Once Harry was asleep Remus stayed for another hour before he went home and Sirius went to bed not long after.

I have decided to update it again ? the ideas just keep coming to me ? Hope you are enjoying it so far.

Chapter 3 Harry's new friends

When Harry woke the next day it was to a very soggy nappy. Harry got out of bed and went to play with his toys until Sirius got up. He loved playing with his new toys, he never had the chance when he was with the Dursley's as he wasnt allowed to. 

An hour later found Harry immensely playing and he relaxed as he wet the nappy heavily making it even more bulgy from his pajamas. Sirius had yet to wake up and Harry knew that he wasn't allowed out of his room until an adult was downstairs. He got up having got bored of what he was playing with and waddled to the toy chest and got out another toy to play with. 

Sirius meanwhile was still asleep, he had sensed that Harry was awake, but has he had told him the night before as he was putting him to bed, he wasn't allowed out of his room unless their was an adult awake downstairs.

Harry played with his magical animals. He loved them. He hoped he would get some ordinary animals as well. He would have to ask later. Another hour went by and he found himself getting bored again but he could here Sirius in his room so he knew they would be getting up soon. Harry wet his nappy again not realizing it was all the juice from the day before, making his nappy fall a bit and his pajama trousers fall. 

Sirius went into Harry's room, he smiled as he noticed how wet he was, but it would wait until after breakfast as he knew he would probably go again during breakfast. Picking him up he went downstairs into the kitchen. He placed Harry in his highchair he began making him some pancakes for breakfast. Once it was done he handed it to Harry who began eating. Sirius sat next to him with his own breakfast and coffee. During the breakfast, Harry started to feel his tummy cramping but didnt think anything of it. He wet the nappy again and as he wet he pushed some poop put. All juice from yesterday was making his tummy sensitive as he wasnt used to it, so his tummy was a bit upset.

Half an hour later breakfast had been eaten and Sirius got Harry out of the highchair and placed him on the floor and told him to go into the living room while he finished the washing up. He knew that Harry was filling his nappy still and he wasnt at all surprised as he had had a lot of juice and for a child who wasnt used to it could make them poop alot.

Harry crouched down in a corner as he played with his toys in the living as he messed his nappy. He finished ten minutes later. Sirius came into the living glad that Remus wasn't there yet as the smell alone would make Remus ill thanks to his heightened senses.

Harry waddled over to Sirius knowing that he would be getting changed and dressed ready for the day. Sirius laid him down on the mat, took out wipe and took of Harry's pajama trousers. He then got the nappy off, cleaned Harry up, put some rash cream on him to prevent any rashes from forming then powdered and put a fresh nappy on him. Once done he dressed Harry in a t-shirt and shorts and started to pack the rucksack for the day. He decided to pack quite a few nappies as he knew Harry would probably need them, put some clean clothes and a jacket in in case it turned cold later on. They were ready for Remus when he came through the Floo half an hour later.

Once ready they Flooed to the Weasleys and they went straight to Molly who put Harry with Ron and Ginny to play with. The nursery wasnt open yet as it wasnt even 9am but as Bill was the oldest he would help Charlie to open up. Sirius told Molly and Remus of the plan to expand the nursery and for Remus to get a job with them. He had put gold in a fund for something like this and he was glad it would come in handy. They were both delighted with the idea especially when he told them that those who could afford to pay would do so weekly while if anyone couldnt they would be free to them until the child was 3, which Harry would be able to go for free up until he was 3 as well as the other kids. He also told them about the Junior Hogwarts that he had thought of for the older children which would have the same rule, free from 4 years but after they were 6 the parents would have to pay for the books that they would need. Molly thought this was a wonderful idea. Sirius said Remus would be in charge of the school during term time but would help Molly during the holidays and some weekends.

Harry was having fun with his new friend Ron who he quickly learned liked Quidditch as well. He had Quidditch players that went with a toy Quidditch pitch and they were playing with this with Ginny as well. Harry relaxed at but and wet his nappy heavily as well as messing it. Ron who was potty trained didnt care as he knew when he needed to go and when his sister needed changing what he had to do, he thought the same rule would apply to his new friend. He got up and went to find one of his older siblings knowing that he wasnt allowed to do anything.

'Bill', Ron said as he spotted his older brother.

'Yeah', answered Bill.

'Harry needs changing', he said as he squirmed not noticing he needed to go to the toilet.

'Ok, we'll go tell mum after you go to the toilet', said Bill taking his younger brothers hand.

Ron nodded now finally noticing that he needed to go potty. Once they were in the toilet, Ron undid his trouser and went straight to the toilet and relieved himself. Bill helped him once he was done to wash his hands and pull his trousers up. He was glad he could help Ron to the toilet now he was out of nappies, he wasn't allowed to d nappies yet. 

After they had done Bill went to his mother and told her about Harry's need for a change while Ron went back into the playroom to play. Molly nodded and Sirius went to go and find Harry to change him. Once Harry was changed he went back to the conversation with Molly.

'Sirius, have you seen the time?' asked Remus.

Sirius looked. 'Blimey, we have to go, Severus is picking Harry up at 2 and we have to get him fed and he has to have a nap before he goes'.

'Thats alright dear, it about time Ginny and Ron had their nap before lunch', Molly said.

Remus got Harry and Sirius said his goodbyes to everyone. The Flooed back to the house. Sirius had his house elf Ratchet make some sandwiches to have in thee living room. Once they had all eaten Sirius put Harry down for his nap and Remus went into the living room and put some telly on. The room needed tidying but that could wait until Harry was gone. 

The afternoon soon passed and Severus had collected Harry. Remus and Sirius had decided on getting the place tidied up and soon the time was spend and it was bedtime. 

Meanwhile, Harry had just got to bed at Severus' after a hard afternoon playing with toys he had there and playing with a boy called Draco. It didnt take long for the little boy to fall asleep that night.

Sorry it is such a short chapter this time. next one will be longer I promise.

Sorry i havent updated for a couple of days. I had ran out of ideas for this story but that is now sorted. I plan to now brainstorm each chapter or at least plan it to some extent. Anyway i hope you are enjoying it so far. Now lets get on with the story in hand.

Chapter 4 An Agreement

The next few days went fairly quickly for Harry. He had had a lot of fun with Severus who had taken him to his manor for the first day where he had even more toys there and they had watched TV and had take away. Severus had even taken Harry to a child friendly amusement park where they had spent all day there. On the last day that he was with Severus they had gone to the cinema and then went out to lunch. In the afternoon they had gone to see a play and Harry had enjoyed it immensely, he had been allowed sweets while at the cinema and the theater and he had been allowed to get some toys from the play.

Now Harry was back with Sirius and Remus. They had decided that Harry would be going to the Weasley's again that day so they could finalize some more details about Sirius' idea about a preschool of sorts. Dumbledore had agreed to be able to provide everything that was needed, but he insisted that the school be in an unused classroom at Hogwarts for the ages of 5-11. They agreed it would be for the best, they just needed to work out a few kinks.

Harry woke up that day feeling very tired and grouchy. Sirius thought it was due to him having an hectic few days with Severus. Sirius would talk to him about not doing to much with the little boy. Unknown to Sirius, Remus had already done that.

'Lets get you dressed shall we?' said Sirius to the little boy.

Harry nodded.

'We are going to the Weasley's again today', Sirius explained to him. 'You'll be starting nursery there next week and this is like a little taster'.

Harry nodded. He had enjoyed nursery when he went with Dudley as he had got to play with toys he liked. He never got to play with any toys when he lived with his relatives.

Sirius got Harry dressed and changed ready for the day, foregoing breakfast as he knew that Molly would prepare that for him as it was part of the nursery's schedule. Making sure Harry had at least some juice before he went to the Floo to the Weasley's. He backed a day bag for Harry making sure to include a spare set of clothes and a blanket. He would have to get a list of everything that they needed off Molly ready for when Harry started officially.

Once they were ready and Remus had arrived to help, they Flooed to the Weasley's house. Once they were there, Sirius set Harry down in his age related room, where Ron, Ginny and Neville were already there, along with Andromeda Tonks, Sirius' cousin who was one of the helpers for Molly.

'Hello, Sirius, how are you?' she asked as she saw him.

'I'm fine, Dromeda. I see that Nymphadora is with the preschool lot', Sirius said.

Andromeda nodded. 'When the junior school opens she'll be going there', she said.

'Yeah, we're hoping to have it finalized soon enough', Sirius told her. 'We are waiting for Dumbledore to confirm things'.

Andromeda nodded. She knew this.

'How have you been?' asked Sirius.

'Pretty well, Ted has a part time job as a weatherman for the Muggles, as well as trying to find a job in the wizarding community', Andromeda said.

Sirius nodded. 'Remus has been having difficulty but we are hoping that this Hogwarts junior would provide him with a steady job'.

'What about the full moons?' asked Andromeda.

'Well, we havent really thought about it, but I think we will be discussing that today. I know Remus is anxious about that', Sirius replied.

Andromeda nodded.

'I'd better go, I think the meeting will be starting a a couple of minutes', Sirius said.

Andromeda nodded. 

Sirius exited the room.

Harry went over to the table where Ron was and sat down next to him. Andromeda set an assortment of breakfast foods in the middle of the table and told Harry to choose which one he wanted by pointing to it. Harry pointed to the chocolate cereal and toast. Andromeda got it ready and put it in front of Harry who immediately began to eat. 

Once breakfast was eaten, Andromeda got out some art supplies for the table and set it up.

'Right boys and girls,go and sit on the carpet for our morning circle time. Harry sit near Ron please. Ginny near Luna and Neville can you sit near Hannah and Susan. Draco you can come sit near Ernie and Terry. Pansy and Millicent can come sit near Padma and Parvati. Seamus you can sit next to Parvarti. Thats all of you for today', Andromeda said looking down her list.

'Now the first to be doing art are Ginny, Hannah, Susan and Ernie, but not until after Circle Time', Andromeda instructed over the bustle of them sitting down.

Harry sat next to Ron and they all were in a kind of circle. All the juice he had had before he come here were starting to make itself known. Harry just relaxed and wet the nappy heavily, this going unnoticed by Andromeda who had sat down with the children. 

'Now children who wants to tell us what they did this weekend?' asked Andromeda.

Ron put up his hand.

'Ron?' said Andromeda.

'My daddy took us all to a feem park', Ron exclaimed.

'Wow, you are lucky. Who here knows what a theme park is?' asked Andromeda.

Harry put up his hands as well as some other of the children.

'Seamus can you tell us what it is?' asked Andromeda.

'A park with fair rides', Seamus said proudly.

Andromeda nodded and the kids put there hands down. She turned back to Ron. 'What did you do there?'

'We went on coasters and rides', Ron said.

'What did you enjoy about the theme park', asked Andromeda.

'Riding the rides', Ron said after a moments thought.

'Anyone else want to tell us what they did?' asked Andromeda.

Draco put up his hand.

'Draco?' said Andromeda.

'Daddy took us to work', said Draco.

Andromeda gulped a little. 'What did he do with you there?' she asked.

Draco thought for a moment. 'He showed me his office and all the nice things he has there.'

Andromeda frowned a little. She knew what kind of thing Lucius would show his son. She would have to write to Narcissa about it.

'Who else?' she asked.

Harry put up his hand shyly.

'Harry,' smiled Andromeda.

'I went to Sev'r's house. We went park and watched films and went to see play', Harry said in his little toddler voice.

Andromeda smiled, not quite understanding him but she got the jest of what he was trying to say.

'Now on to the next activity. Art people go over to the table, thats Ginny, Hannah, Susan and Ernie', Andromeda said.

'The rest of us can play with toys or look at a book', Andromeda said.

Harry went to the toy box with Ron. 

'Andy?' asked Ron.

'Yes, Ron', she answered as she helped the art table.

'I need a wee wee', he said grabbing himself. All that juice he had drank was going straight to his little bladder.

'The potty is right in the corner where it normally is Ron', said Andromeda.

'But...but...i wanna go in big boy potty,' said Ron desperately now holding himself more tightly. 

'You won't make it, Ron, now go potty', said Andromeda sternly. She didnt want him to have an accident, even though magic could easily clean it up, she would rather not use it if completely not unnecessary.

Ron stomped his foot. 'Big boy potty'.

'No, corner potty, now', Andromeda said.

Ron stomped to the potty knowing he would be in trouble after, but as he made his way over to the potty, he stopped just as he got there and his bladder released itself over himself and he began to cry. Andromeda waited for him to finish. She would have to change him, it was no way she was using magic for this, as she had told him several times. Ron finished a moment later, a puddle around him and he was crying. Andromeda went over to him. 

'Lets get you dressed, and then we will talk about your behavior, young man', she said. She went to his peg, even though this was his house they had all agreed that they were to treat The Weasley children the same as the other children. She quickly changed him wrapping the wet things in a plastic bag. 

'Now, you are to sit in that corner. I told you to go to the potty twice and you didn't listen to me, i want you to sit there until after i have finished with the others at the art table', Andromeda said. she knew she would have to tell Molly what he had done anyway. She went back to the art table to help Ginny who was having trouble with her art work. They would switch to another group in about ten minutes and in that time she would keep Ron in the corner.

Harry was playing with Neville. 

'Choo' choo', said Harry as he played with a train he had found in the toy box.

'Beep, beep', said Neville playing with the car.

They giggled at each other. 

'Arry, I gotta potty', Neville said suddenly.

Harry nodded. 'Ok', he said simply knowing what the potty was thanks to him watching Ron.

Neville went over to the potty and pulled down his pants and pull up. He sat down and began to pee immediately. 

Harry was still playing with the train, wetting his nappy again, making it sag even more than it already was.

Ten minutes later Andromeda had done with the group at the table and went to the others. 'Ron you may join in now'.

Ron came out of the corner and sat on the floor in the middle of the room.

'Its break now, so those with nappies on come here so I can change you', Andromeda said. The children went to her. She checked Neville who was dry and in a pull up, Draco was dry, and so was Seamus. The rest were wet so after she had changed them they all went to the middle of the floor.

'Draco, go use the potty please', she told her nephew who did as he was told. 'the rest of you sit at the table, the art things have been cleared away until after the break'.

The children went to the table and Draco joined them when he had done.

Andromeda placed an assortment of fruit on the table for them to have as a snack with juice in sippy cups for them all.

Meanwhile with Sirius who had gone through everything at the meeting sat back and relaxed. 

'So we agree that during Remus' monthly absences we would get Irma Pince to help out', Dumbledore said closing the meeting.

They all nodded and after being dismissed exited.

'How have the kids been?' asked Molly to Arthur who had been jumping from the 3-4 year old rooms to the 5-8 and to the 9-11 year olds.

'Fine, they're all on there break for another 5 minutes', Arthur told her.

Molly nodded. 4 adults who had charge of one room each. She had the 3-4 year olds, Arthur had the 5-8 year old, Andromeda had the 1-2 year olds and Aberforth Dumbledore had the 9-11 year old. Now that they had set the date for the Hogwarts Junior to open 2 of the 4 rooms wouldnt be needed. Molly had decided to keep the adults on to help with the other two rooms. Dumbledore had agreed but his brother wouldnt need the job as his bar needed to be tended to and Sirius had agreed to be his replacement.

The day soon ended and Harry got into the routine of going to the Weasleys and having friends. After much debate the adults had decided that Sirius would need some kind of counselling some time in the future, Sirius had reluctantly agreed. The next few days Sirius and Remus fell into the routine of getting Harry up, dressed and to nursery. Harry loved it, it was the first time he was allowed to have friends and play with toys that he wanted to play with. 

Severus however, had had the last few days alone thinking about his past and he had decided he would put it where it belonged, behind him. He had formally apologized to Sirius about everything that had happened and Sirius had done the same to him. They had both excepted though it would be hard for them to forgive each other but they were well on their way to sorting it out. 

Harry had been sent to the corner once during nursery since he had started and twice at home as he had hit his friends or snatched a toy and he had to be punished and Sirius and Remus knew he was testing the boundaries a but more now that he was settled in the home a bit more.

Thats the chapter guys! Hope you liked it. I wont be posting twice a day now, but I will try to do it at least once a day, if i dont post for a couple of days it will because life has gotten in the way. Anyway see you in the next post.

I have decided to update again. This one will forcus mainly on the treatment Harry faced at the Dursley's and the Dursley's will be getting punished in this chapter as well. No spoilers though, you will have to read it. Mwahahaha. ? Now on with the chapter. 

Chapter 5 Back to the Dursleys

Over the next few days Harry began to get used to everything that was new to him, since he had left the Dursleys. He had friends that he never had when he had been there, he got food to eat, and when he was naughty he was never beaten like he was there, he got to play with toys at home something he was never allowed to do when he was at the Dursleys. He loved every moment of every day at his new home, apart from when he was being punished which wasn't very often. 

'Come here, Harry, it is time for nursery', Remus said. Sirius had gone ahead of them so he could talk to Molly.

Harry went over to Remus. Remus picked him up and they Flooed to the Weasley's. Once they were there Remus put Harry in with the 1-2 year olds where Andromeda was already sorting out the breakfast for them.

'Remus', Andromeda greeted.

'Andy, can you make sure Harry has more fruit during snack time. He's not been to the toilet for a couple of days', Remus said.

'Of course', Andy said. 'I'll do the same for afternoon break. I normally let them have a biscuit during the afternoons but your not the first one to tell me what you have today. So it will be both breaks they'll have fruit for the next few days at the least'.

Remus nodded. 'If Harry is to be naughty again you have our permission to do what you see fit. We have found spanking out of the question given what his relatives did, but we find the corner or a naughty step or spot is better'.

Andy nodded. 'I tend to use the corner on these lot and I don't let the others go near them.'

Remus nodded. 'Thankyou, I think Sirius will be picking him up at 2 this afternoon to take him to the hospital'.

'Yeah, he told me the other day. I hope he gets on alright', Andy said.

'So do I. Severus made the appointment the last weekend while Harry was having a nap for us. Hopefully they can find out what damage his relatives caused him, he has been through a lot the last nine months with them', Remus told her.

Andy nodded. 'I hope they are getting punished.'

'They will be, Severus in going to go see them with Dumbledore at some point. He has Harry tomorrow after nursery so i think he will do it before he picks him up but i don't know', Remus said.

Andromeda nodded, understanding.

'I better go now, I'm sure i will see again later', Remus said. He took his leave.

The day went as usual in the day of nursery and Sirius had managed to pick Harry up at 2 on the dot.

'Has he been good', Sirius said.

'As good as gold', Andy answered.

'I'll see you later, Andy, I'll keep you informed', Sirius told her and she nodded.

Sirius took Harry to the Floo and they went straight to the St Mungo's and into the children's department. They sat in the waiting area. 

'Padfoo' I play', asked Harry spotting the toys in the waiting area.

'Yes, but when they come call for you, you are to come to me straight away', Sirius said.

Harry hurried of to the toys but not before nodding his head at Sirius in answer.

Sirius smiled. Harry had missed playing with toys so much while he had been at his relatives house, that much was clear to Sirius. Over the past couple of weeks since they had collected Harry from the Dursleys he had seen Harry really come back into himself again. He played with toys and he was hesitant at first but with encouragement he did play with them, it was obvious that he wasn't allowed to before. 

'Harry Potter', said the Healer assistant coming through. Harry ran to Sirius as Sirius got up. Picking Harry up he followed the assistant to a consulting room.

'Wait here, Madam Pomfrey will be through in a moment', she told them.

Sirius nodded glad that it was someone he knew helping Harry. Madam Pomfrey was also a healer at Hogwarts during term time.

Madam Pomfrey came through a few moments later.

'Mr. Black, how nice to see you again', Pomfrey said.

Sirius nodded. 'You to ma'am',

'Now what seems to be the problem?' asked Pomfrey.

'I want you to check Harry, ma'am. He's only recently just been put into our care as his relatives weren't suitable for him. We just want to make sure he is alright', Sirius told her.

Pomfrey nodded and then cast a diagnostic spell she let the spell do the job before turning back to Sirius. 'That will take a few minutes'.

Sirius nodded.

A few moments later the spell had finished doing its work. She tutted as she looked at the results.

'What's wrong?' asked Sirius.

'He's sustained a lot of injuries in a very short period of time, starting from nine months ago to a few weeks ago', she said.

'Tell me', Sirius said.

'Welts, sprains, broken bones, his bladder as had a blow to it, bruises, he's even had concussions', she told him.

'Oh Merlin', said Sirius putting his head in his hands for a couple of moments.

'Sirius, please tell me where he was to sustain these injuries', Pomfrey said.

'His aunt and uncles. Lily's sister and her husband', Sirius told her looking up.

'Does Albus know about all this?' she asked.

'He will do', Sirius told her firmly.

'Good, those people derserve everything they get coming to them. They beat him alot, Sirius, they need to be punished for it', Pomfrey said.

'They will be. Severus and Dumbledore are going to be going there after they have had a report from me about the appointment here', said Sirius.

Pomfrey nodded.

'Everything has been healed by Harry's accidental magic, thankfully. He's a very powerful young boy, Sirius. The welts are a different story though, he's managed to heal them on the surface but internally he hasn't been able to. He will need a few potions for them to heal, I'll give you the recipes for them. Severus might already have them but he is the potions expert', Pomfrey told him.

Sirius nodded. 'Will he have any lasting damage?' he asked.

'His bladder will but we can sort that when he is older. He may have some mental issues due to all of this and he is a malnourished but that is improving now', said Pomfrey. 'I'll need to see him again in about months time to see how he is getting on.'

Sirius nodded.

Pomfrey got the recipes for the potions and handed them to Sirius. After thanking her he left.

Meanwhile Severus was waiting with Remus at Sirius' cottage.

'Do you think everything is alright?' asked Remus.

'I hope so, but we wont know until they get back', Severus said summoning a calming draft for them both.

Remus nodded taking the calming draft when he was offered it. Sirius had been gone for an hour as it was. He was glad the nursery was only open till 3.30 everyday. He had been allowed home early for today as Molly could see he was getting antsy.

Half an hour later Sirius Flooed back with Harry. They both looked at him as he entered the living room.

'I'll show you the memory', he said. He didn't feel like going into it with them.

Severus nodded. Sirius was afterall still recovering from his eight months in Azkaban. He had come a long way in the two months since he had been released, but he was still taking a lot of potions on a day to day basis.

Sirius summoned a vial and thought about the appointment as he extracted the memory from his mind and put it in the vial.

Severus summoned the Pensive from his room while Sirius did this.

Once done the put the memory in the pensive and Sirius put Harry down for a nap as he hadn't had one at all today.

After they watched the memory they were very shocked.

'He had welts that he had healed by himself with magic. Thats very powerful magic,' Remus said.

Severus nodded, he was pale. 'Those vermin have a lot to answer for', he said.

Sirius agreed. 'They do. The only lasting damage he has is his bladder but Poppy Pomfrey says she would be able to deal with it when he was older'.

'Yeah, I just hope he's not too damaged there, he might have permanent damage to his bladder', Severus said. As part of his potions master degree he had to do healing as a part of it.

'Lets hope not', said Remus.

'Right, I'm going to meet Dumbledore to tell him of the findings and to confront them abysmal human beings', Severus told the other two. 'I'll be here tomorrow at 4 to pick Harry up'.

They nodded.

Severus left and by the time he met with Dumbledore he was livid. After telling the old coot what they had found out, he could see why the Dark Lord feared him, even Severus had to gulp a bit to refrain from running away from the man.

'Let's go an see what they have to say for themselves, shall we?' Dumbledore said calmly. He was livid but he spoke calmly, much too calm for Severus to believe.

Severus nodded and they both Apparated to Privet Drive. Dumbledore went to the front door and knocked politely. Vernon Dursley answered it.

'Who the ruddy hell, are you?' he said as he opened the door.

'I am Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster of Hogwarts where your wife's sister went for seven years, and this is Severus Snape. Your wife should known him,' Dumbledore said.

They walked in after Vernon blanched and stood aside.

Petunia was in the living room with her son, Dudley on her knee.

'This conversation is not for your son to hear', Dumbledore said gravely.

'I'll put him down for a nap then, shall I?' Vernon said fearfully.

'That should be alright', Severus said before Dumbledore could speak.

Vernon went up the stairs and came down ten minutes later.

'Why on earth did you both treat your nephew the way you did?' asked Dumbledore.

Vernon blanched and Petunia looked fearful. What if they took Dudley away after what they did to Harry? What if they put him in care? They would never be able to see him again that was for sure if they took it further.

'I see that you are unable to comment', Dumbledore said. 'The fact that you fear your son be taken away shows that you do not abuse him, but spoil him too much. That does not prove your innocence. What happened with your nephew was criminal and I have every right to alert your authorities. they would therefore but your son in care for his own protection. As it is this is a wizarding world matter as Harry is apart of that world and you will be called upon for a trial at the ministry. I myself will give evidence as will Severus. Harry of course is too young but we have a medical report that will backup the abuse he had suffered at the hand of the both of you. Now, please, both of you tell me why you did what you did to Harry?'

Petunia decided she would speak up. 'We were afraid of him. His magic. We didn't want any harm coming to our son. The boy was everything I had lost. My sister. I was jealous of her for so many years, that jealousy then past to her only son when he arrived here. Every bit of magic he showed we punished him because we didnt want Dudley harmed.'

'That naive even for you, Tuney,' Severus told her disdainfully.  

'You obviously don't care about the consequences of your actions', Dumbledore told them. 'We've taken the money you would normally get for Harry away from you, but you still obviously don't regret your actions at all. For that reason you will not be able to leave the house except to go to work. There will be food delivered to your door when you need and someone will be watching you twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week until your trial. Now, we will be in touch about the trial in the next few days. Your son will be in the care of relatives, meaning your sister Marge, Mr. Dursley, at least until after the trial depending how that goes'.

They both nodded.

Severus and Dumbledore took there leave. Dumbledore went straight to Hogwarts and Severus went to his manor and sent on owl to Remus and Sirius about what was said. 

At Sirius' house Harry had woken from his nap and was playing with his toys as his guardians read a letter from Severus. 'Is that all they are doing. Going on trial?' said Sirius in disbelief.

'The court will decide on an appropriate punishment for them. They have had their son taken away from them until after the trial though', said Remus.

'That don't mean much', Sirius said with a frown.

'No but we will have to see what the trial is like won't we. Plus Dumbledore as gotten the Child Services of the Auror Department involved so they can monitor the house and they are forbidden to go anywhere other than work. By the sounds of it Dumbledore did a spell to make sure they keep to it, like if they left the house for anything but work they would be instantly arrested and placed in an holding cell until the trial began', Remus said looking at the letter again.

'Well thats sounds a bit more like it', Sirius grumbled.

The rest of the day passed quickly and the following day was the same old routine for them since they had gotten Harry. All was well for the rest of that week and Severus picked Harry up at the nursery as planned and took him for the weekend. This time he decided he would only have one day worth of activities for Harry and the rest would be just to spend time with the little boy. As much as he looked like his arch nemesis he loved the little boy. Yes, he had gotten over the differences with the other two but that was through hard work and discipline.

Thats the chapter. That took almost all day to write. Its done now. I'll update when I can. Tomorrow is going to be fairly busy but I still might be able to write a chapter.

15 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

This is excellent so far, cant wait to see the rest!

Thankyou, its been good to write. Currenlt planning the next chapter and i hope to have it written up at some point in the next day or so. I was going to post today but I have been quite busy and tomorrow i wont be free until after 3pm, UK time. If you have any ideas, I would appreciate it if you pm me about it and i'll see if i can add them in somewhere.

Edited by HarryPotterFun (see edit history)

Heres the next chapter. Hope you enjoy.

Chapter 6 The Dursleys on Trial

Over the next couple of weeks Harry fell into a routine he never had before. Going to nursery regularly, having friends and people who cared for him, having three meals a day as well as snacks and toys. Sirius and Remus was glad Harry now had a better chance of having a childhood then he did before. The trial of the Dursley's was set for the next few days and Harry would have to go with them. They had procured some penseive memories for the case and they had already given them to the Ministry. Harry still had the scars on his back and that would have to be seen by the Ministry as prove of the abuse as well as the memories. They both had decided that it would be best if Harry wasn't allowed into the same room as the Dursleys and the Ministry had agreed.

The days flew by and the day of the trial was here. Remus and Sirius had explained to Harry where they were going and why and Severus would be there as well with his penseive memories of the day him and Sirius had picked Harry up from the Dursleys. Sirius had provided the same memories for the Ministry. They all hated that they had to put the little boy through all off this but they knew it was necessary. 

They all was waiting outside the courtroom in a chamber away from the Dursleys. They had told that they would be called as soon as they were ready. 

They were soon called and Harry was shaking badly when he saw that Sirius and Remus was going into the court without him. They had told him that he wouldn't be going into the room with them but someone will be looking after him. That someone was Arthur Weasley who was helping the ministry as well as the guardians of Harry. 

Two hours later and the court had dismissed and the Dursleys had been charged with neglect and abuse of a child and sentence to nine months in a muggle prison and Dudley was to be raised during that time by a relative. Remus and Sirius were relieved that Harry afterall didn't have to come into the court and the penseive memories were enough to convince the jury. They went back to Harry in the chamber.

'They got nine months in muggle prison', Remus told Arthur as Sirius picked Harry up.

'Thank goodness. I think you two can go home now', Arthur said. 

'Molly will understand, won't she?' asked Sirius.

'Of course she will. You've had an hectic morning. She wouldnt want to see you until tomorrow,' Arthur told them. 

They spend the rest of the day with Harry just chilling and watching films on a VHS and just generally spending time together. 

The day after the trial found them all back at the Weasleys and Arthur showed them the Daily Prophet article about the trial.

'Dumbledore is putting the guardianship of Harry forward. He feels you both and Severus will be beneficial to Harry and regrets not putting Harry in your care in the first place', Arthur told them.

'Good, its about time something official came of it. I wonder if without the trial Dumbledore would've even pushed it forward', Sirius said frowning.

'I doubt it, but I know Severus would have before the trial, but couldn't because of Dumbledore and knowing the trial was coming up', Arthur said.

Sirius nodded knowing Severus would have done exactly that.

'I notice the prophet didn't say where he was living', said Remus.

'Its confidential. We not allowed to say it to anyone outside the nursery and the home, only the most important people know. Dumbledore, the nursery, Severus, Poppy Pomfrey and the child services at the ministry. The daily prophet only knows he's no longer in the care of hi relatives and have been placed elsewhere. I suspect that will be until the guardianship finally comes through', Arthur explained.

Sirius nodded. 

The day quickly past and they soon went home. They spent the last few hours playing with Harry and making tea and then  after Harry  went to bed they decided to watch a film.

Sorry the chapter is short, I just wanted to get the trial out the way.

• 7 months later...