Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Inflation Fetish and Desperation

Guest IllusiveOne

Guest IllusiveOne

I know it seems fairly niche, but I was wondering if anyone else shared this sort of "extremism" I guess. It's mostly prevalent in cartoons and artwork online, as I would not expect something of this nature in real life. But the idea of a character either:

A) Being desperate to pee causing them to bloat up due to volume to ridiculous size

B) A character bloating up due to liquids with the results then being they become desperate

I've found few bits here and there of it. Some instances of characters in cartoons (a most notable example being that of "Chowder"), a few pieces of artwork online of that being the implication, and that's really it.

So what are your thoughts? And do you have any other examples the world may not know about? Let's discuss! ?

That's what I really want to see. Water inflation and omorashi together. Cause after downing two liters of what you're gonna need to piss pretty bad and I just wanna see somebody whose got a bloated bladder and belly desperate to pee but it's literally so non-existent. I'm not into the extreme inflation of "my entire body is a balloon", but a big bloated belly is nice.

3 hours ago, KittenShiloh said:

That's what I really want to see. Water inflation and omorashi together. Cause after downing two liters of what you're gonna need to piss pretty bad and I just wanna see somebody whose got a bloated bladder and belly desperate to pee but it's literally so non-existent. I'm not into the extreme inflation of "my entire body is a balloon", but a big bloated belly is nice.

Exactly what I wanted to say!

I like that very much for some reason. Theres also videos out there where people (normally in BDSM videos) have a catheter stuck up their urethra and they have their bladders filled through the catheter via a syringe. You can see the bladder getting more and more full and the desperation increases as well, but there is nothing that can be done about it. I also have liked the cartoon aspect, but it is rare.

I do. I write fictions to myself about a maiden girl, who got her bladder hooked up to a device that pumps her full of urine and then keeps pumping. And then she wears a reinforced maiden dress that compress her massive bladder down, so that she could serve wine to the guests in a party.

Also you may want to check out my post about a “voodoo bladder” that can be used to put huge quantities of liquid in at anytime to torture someone else.

• 5 months later...

Inflatorpill on DeviantArt does some bladder inflation stuff. And there's a guy on XTube called "tanguy" or something who fills his bladder through a catheter. I'd NOT recommend that unless you're a medical professional or have been instructed by a medical professional to do so (bladder irrigation), but this guy seems to own and know how to use proper, sterile equipment. 

On 12/31/2018 at 2:33 PM, IllusiveOne said:

I know it seems fairly niche, but I was wondering if anyone else shared this sort of "extremism" I guess. It's mostly prevalent in cartoons and artwork online, as I would not expect something of this nature in real life. But the idea of a character either:

A) Being desperate to pee causing them to bloat up due to volume to ridiculous size

B) A character bloating up due to liquids with the results then being they become desperate

I've found few bits here and there of it. Some instances of characters in cartoons (a most notable example being that of "Chowder"), a few pieces of artwork online of that being the implication, and that's really it.

So what are your thoughts? And do you have any other examples the world may not know about? Let's discuss! ?

Here you go: http://infesteduav.blogspot.com/?m=1&zx=664b706e7669a88a

It's not my blog, btw. 

forece to piss.jpg

extreme piss.jpg

• 3 years later...

I once wrote a story (about a character most people on this site likely won't know, and given the show she is from I'd find it harder writing for anyone other than her) where she drinks a ridiculous amount of soda and becomes incredibly bloated, sitting in the middle of her backyard, she soon has to pee really badly but can't even get her shorts down and ends up absolutely soaking them.

(I don't have the inflation fetish but anything leading to a wetting in a story can be fun unless it's gory or grimdark)

• 2 months later...

I definitely find this appealing, but not past the point of realism. If it goes beyond the constraints of what is physically possible, I'm taken out of the fantasy. But within the bounds of believability, I love a bladder bulge and I find it's not depicted as often as it should be. For someone to be so full, it's visible from the outside, it really exemplifies just how desperare they must be feeling and really showcases how much they're holding back. It's very visceral and tactile, in a sense, and makes it seem all the more intense. 

Also, like others have said, there is a lot of appeal in the distended stomach that comes from drinking a lot of fluids at once, because of what it so often preceeds. A stomach full of liquid means a bladder full of liquid is soon to follow and seeing that sort of gets the gears turning in your mind with what could transpire from it. 

I believe that it actually took part in the forming of my fetish.

When I was a little baby, I always liked that theme in fairy tales when someone's stomach bursts from overfilling. Like in "Little Red Riding Hood" where hunters fill the wolf's belly with stones. There were also such themes in some fairy tales in my native language. I liked to imagine it; of course I was too young to be "aroused," but it made me feel funny. 

Later I found out that full bladder is much cooler than full stomach, but still, I'm 100% sure that being excited by an image of a swollen abdomen added up to my fetish. Luckily I didn't turn out a feeder. Holding pee isn't that good for you either, but still less unhealthy 😅

• 2 weeks later...

Inflation doesn't interest me unless omorashi is involved. I don't know much about inflation in general actually, like non-bladder related inflation, so I don't really know what that entails. But I am into both bladder bulging and hyper wetting, and the idea of someone's bladder inflating well past human capacity is appealing, even if it is purely fantasy. I do see how the two would cross over into one fetish easily though