Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

NJ

5 hours ago, Lemon56 said:

Hey now, don’t shit on Jersey. We may have smog, traffic, corruption, a high population density, be completely overlooked because of Pennsylvania and New York, have ridiculous back-breaking taxes

But at least we have a good education system right? Ha ha.... ?

HA! i wish! my school was so bad they allowed me to be bullied, harassed, threatened and stalked all the way up to 7th grade and never kept files on any of it like they were required to, and basically told my mom " well we dont wanna cause a scene at our schools over something not that serious" we wrote to the state and they got severely punished. 

No good pizza

we have 2 of the top most crimed towns in the US in Jersey

no one knows how to drive

SHOOBIES.... fucking shoobies i swear to god

16 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

Im in  Westchester NY, so not far from Northern Jersey. My parents were both in Jersey before they had kids but they moved out before they had me and my sister because they did NOT want to raise a kid in Jersey lol. Still find myself there quite a bit. 

Do they work in NYC?

Where did you go to school?

13 hours ago, Lemon56 said:

ridiculous back-breaking taxes

you're in a high tax margin? lol

23 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

Im in  Westchester NY, so not far from Northern Jersey. My parents were both in Jersey before they had kids but they moved out before they had me and my sister because they did NOT want to raise a kid in Jersey lol. Still find myself there quite a bit. 

I was originally from around there too, i was near westchester for a few years, its always fun going back

• 2 months later...