Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Question: Out of curiosity how many people want to see the face of the person wetting? How important is it to see if they're attractive in your opinion?

This form of entertainment, for me, relies on my being able to keep it in the realm of imagination. The moment it is actualized with a face, I lose interest. I prefer to empathise with the sensations that the person may be experiencing, not to imagine that this is somehow a real experience. Because of this, my preference is for amateur accidents, not contrived scenarios?

Personally I prefer amateur content, the less scripted the better. The only reason I like seeing her face is then I can see the pleasure on it (even if she's pretending to be upset or not enjoy it, you can still tell most of the time that she does) while she's wetting. I'm not into desperation, real accidents or humiliation, I very much prefer deliberate wetting.

As some people have said, seeing her face is merely a bonus. Because I prefer amateur content, most videos I watch don't have her face in it, and I am ok with that because I understand the desire for privacy in that genre.

One thing I can't stand though is the super close up videos. At a minimum, I like to see from the waist to the ankles for all or at least most of the video. Preferably I like to see from the chest to the floor (to see the puddle on the floor).

I see this fetsh as a category with many subcatergories as far as sexual enjoyment goes. I personally watch for the embarrassment factor, so the facial expressions and especially peoples reactions are of the utmost importance. If you take away those two elements, the fetish actually does the opposite of arousing me and turns me off, which is interesting and odd. I applaud you for your bravery in doing it in public places as there is a massive hole in the subcategory of this fetish that not many people are taking advantage of. Even when videos claim to be public, they are doing it with 0 people around which totally defeats the purpose (for me at least). So while some will care to see your face, others will not think twice about it as there are a multitude of different things within this fetish that are the real reasons why the people watching are getting aroused. I do hope you continue to venture into very public settings as well as getting peoples reactions to what is happening as that is why I watch, however, you are already doing a great job venturing out into a realm few sites take advantage of.

One of my favorite parts of this fetish is the variety. I love women of all shapes and sizes, especially if they enjoy wetting. If you are enjoying it, I want to see your face. Hello, btw!

I'm not gay, but I don't mind seeing male wettings too. I appreciate a good soaking from regular people, just like you and me.

If life does not allow me to pee my pants, I do want to see you do it!

Of course I respect the decision to not show one's face. But the question was a different one.

To me it makes a huge difference, seeing the face or not. The thrill it gives me is much milder if the face is not shown. As I said in some older post: I do not love wet pants but women who wet their pants. Similarly, I don't love fidgeting bodies but women who fidget as they are dying for a pee. The woman's face tells a lot about the intensity of what she feels. But if the facial expressions are acted and not genuine, they are a turn-off, above all if the intention to be sexy and to arouse me is obvious.

Most professional videos disappoint me even if they do show the face, by concentrating just on the lower parts when the wetting starts. I hate close-ups. I feel truly transformed, enthusiastic, enthralled if I may see the woman's face in the intimate moment when she surrenders to the need, knowing that she is feeling something what will become visible only two seconds later. Crisp naughtiness, self-induced embarrassment, forbidden relief and pleasure - all aspects contained in the facial expressions of this climax of taboo-breaking behaviour. I love it when the visible strain of concentration to keep her pants dry just a split of a second longer turns into the relaxation of finally giving in. I also love to see her look down and watch her pee stream down her pants legs. All this true omorashi intimacy is withheld if the face is not shown.

Almost the same holds even more for female masturbation: The arousal is not in the clits, fingers or vibrators but in the head, and it is the face which can share it. Certain uncontrolled sounds may say more than words. The strongest turn-on is what is not under control but just happens independently of one's consent.

The seconds of orgasm. Or the seconds of peeing yourself because you can't anymore.

Personally I am more interested in what is going on in her crotch area than her face. I love a close up of her crotch shot up from below so I can see the very beginning of the leak and the location of the first tiny wet spot, denoting the location of her pee hole.

Although the facial expressions, that pained look and revealing how desperate she is, and the worry that she is about to wet her pants, is attractive to, it impinges on the persons right to privacy. Perhaps she can show the desperate look and switch to her crotch before she actually starts peeing in her pants. But again I know most people do not want someone to recognize them, myself included. You never know who might be into Omorashi and  someone you know  might see you wetting your pants.

II say over 90% of pee videos don't show the face. Although I enjoy making videos of me wetting my pants , or  desperately peeing  naked in an "inappropriate "spot I am careful to avoid showing my face. 

Although I much prefer wetting my pants, The naked videos are much more popular on X-tube,  I do them ,thus you don't see as many of my videos here.As much as I don't want to waste a holding effort if I show more than a accidental split second of part of my face, I won't post it. I rarely get any reaction for my desperation and wetting videos here, as a majority of the members are male

I have a request on X-tube to be naked , and squeezing my exposed penis , until I first leak a bit , still hold on , finally peeing the floor. I am right now well into the hold for that. My bladder is starting to bulge, feeling very full.

On 1/13/2019 at 9:55 AM, Breadfan said:

I decided to post my face after posting some pictures/videos because no one I knew recognized me

damn you look cute.

anyhow, you want people to recognize you in real life??  a part of me understands as you will know you have the fetish of each other... but also awkward situations i guess

• 2 years later...

I do like looking at attractive people.  If I'm being fully honest, yeah, of course that's great, but it's not everything.  In fact, seeing an average looking woman engaging in this kink makes them quite a bit more attractive in my book.

I guess as far as seeing the face, there are certain things that you cannot enjoy about wetting.  For example, the person's expression.  You miss out on the person biting their lower lip as they bounce their knee while they struggle to hold on.  The sly smile that spreads across their face just before you see the wet patch spread across their pants.  There is a whole aspect of omorashi that you don't get to experience when you don't see the person's face.

However, I respect the privacy of everyone who feels so bold as to share what they decide to share.  There is some incredibly hot stuff on this very site that is provided by people that choose to hide their face and I thank them for sharing what they have shared.

On a tangentially related note, a happy medium might be achieved with the use of a mask obscuring part of the face.  Think like a desperate Zorro.  Another idea are vocally desperate videos.  Desperate moans can say a lot, even without words.

Also, spoiler alert, I don't look anything like Bob Ross, though I think like most people, I am a fan.

Edited by ilikeadultvids (see edit history)

I totally understand not showing your face, and still enjoy the wetting, but you can do more 'acting' when your face is shown. The expressions can really tell the story of how you as the 'character' in this scene are feeling. ...if you're any good at it, of course. 😛 Some people get too unrealistic and hammy, killing the realism of the scene by looking more like someone trying to act than like someone who's genuinely struggling to hold on.

So... to me the face is not necessary, but adds a great deal when used to good effect, but potentially costing the scene when not used properly. One more tool in the scene-making toolbox.

("How important is it to see that they're attractive" is a separate question. My answer to that would be "if you're doing this, you are automatically more desirable than most.")

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)