Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The MOST DESPERATE I've ever been!!!

Although I unferstand your frustrations with it being the viewer... You have to realize that the person filming is also trying to not get arrested since we are doing the public wetting we came up with pretty crafty ways to avoid a ton of attention. Unfortunately the phone is easier to hide discreetly when held in the upright rather than horizontal position. It is the vertical position that allows us the comfortability to film publically. I'm sorry I wish we could it's just quite the risk! Also since legs are oblong it's easier to be closer to visualize the way my pants glisten as I wet them whether my face is in it or not if the camera is also vertical. We will try some horizontal but they would most likely not be public ones unless we come up with a discreet way to do it. All feedback is welcome though I'm sorry I know it isn't favorable because it doesn't fill the screen.

Edited by Wetscarlet511 (see edit history)

as much as i hate vertical videos, wetting videos where the model is standing is sometimes a bit problematic to film horizontally. humans are (mostly) taller than they are wide, so almost half of the stuff on left and right is waste. 

i tried flipping my monitor vertically a few times and watch videos like that, so you can focus only on the action. quite a nice experience ? 

Whichever way works best is for sure the best way in public wetting situations....just love your 'work'...and look forward to spring with perhaps light colored clothes, and as I think I said before, maybe a public pantie wetting in a park, or somewhere, where an upskirt view is possible....thanks again for you amazing videos!

Edited by justme (see edit history)
On 1/1/2019 at 9:21 PM, slovenc79 said:

i tried flipping my monitor vertically a few times and watch videos like that, so you can focus only on the action. quite a nice experience ? 

I can appreciate not getting arrested.

Turning a laptop on its side is not a reasonable solution. There isn't a professional producer on Earth asking people to pay money for their content with that caveat. 

3 hours ago, shiny said:

I can appreciate not getting arrested.

Turning a laptop on its side is not a reasonable solution. There isn't a professional producer on Earth asking people to pay money for their content with that caveat. 

well, my monitor is designed to be able to turn 90 degrees. it's inconvenient so i don't usually do that, but when you're really horny you just want to see it as close and big as you can...

i guess 4:3 ratio was more convenient for this sort of thing ?

On jeudi 3 janvier 2019 at 9:17 PM, shiny said:

There's enough non-cellphone content out there I don't need to spend my money on stuff that won't even go full screen.

It is true that it is less pleasant to watch a vertical video (she gave an explanation on her choice to film like this which in my opinion is justified), but I think it is not useful to look at to discourage Wetscarlet from giving us this immense pleasure to make videos that are nevertheless a quality work, it is the anchorage that interests us more than the background.