Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Creative ways to pee

Hey everyone!

I just started getting into this pee fetish and was looking for recommendations for unique ways/places/positions to pee for a girl. I peed in the sink and shower for the first time yesterday and looking for something more fun than that. Also preferably something that doesnt require alot of cleanup  cause im really lazy haha.

Welcome to the fetish and the community! I'd start by first asking the mods to move this to the general chat, most likely. This section is for videos.

As for creative places to pee, outside is always a good, easy starter option. For something that doesn't require too much cleanup, I've always been a fan of suggesting you bundle up a couple towels to straddle and pee onto. The same effect could be had with anything soft and plush like a pillow or a stuffed animal. Otherwise a favorite of mine that hardly seems to get used is to pee into your dirty laundry just before you wash it, either in the hamper or if you have a top loading laundry machine you can just sit on it and pee right into it! 

Those are just a few starting ones that shouldn't cause too much mess. Hopefully you start to get more adventurous and enjoy it enough to make it worth the mess as you go along, so you can really open up the floodgates!