Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you remember the first time you wet yourself deliberately?

As an older teenager I had a few very desperate close calls but somehow always managed to hold out especially on the bus home to my village after a few beers in the nearby town as an 18 year old. I had more when I was younger as I had a nervous bladder that frequently wanted release when I was in a situation where there was no chance to go, like a long bus ride or long exam. But it wasn't until I was a student at university that I had the thought of doing a deliberate wetting. I decided the best scenario was walking along the path through trees that led back to my student room in college on my own after an evening at the pub. The first attempt at leaving the bar with a full bladder didn't work as I survived the 20 minute walk back with just a few spurts in my boxers, albeit ready to burst at the end. The second time I left the pub in greater need but I lost my nerve just at the point I couldn't hold out any longer and dashed into the trees to go in the usual way. On the third occasion I left even more desperate. Half way back I started to leak a bit followed by a full blown uncontrollable drenching of my jeans. That was my introduction to omo. What was yours?

I was in my early teens and for several months I had wondered what it would feel like to wet myself, so one night before taking a shower and needing to take a pee I decided to clime into the bath tub wearing my white briefs and a t-shirt and just let go in my briefs. It was one of the best feelings I had ever felt, and it made me so horny that I had to masturbate rite then and there to a wonderful orgasm. After that I just turned on the shower and took a shower wearing my briefs and t-shirt to rinse the pee out of my clothes and to hide what I had done.

When I was in year 5- 11-12 years old, early teens. My mother started to work one week 06-14 another week 12-20. My father worked 07-19 and 19-07. But one week 5 times and another only 2 days in a week- because it was 12 hours long work. My school was between 8-13-15. Some days came situation that my father was in work to 19 (came home 20) my mother was in work to 20 (came 10 minutes later) and I was at home between 13-15. So I had a good time to pee myself and wash my clothes.  When I was 15 y/o my parents went every second weekend to summer cottage or how to say it. Little houuse from wood near a lake, in the middle of nature but not so much comfort. They left me home alone after my 15th birthday. And yes, all week at home.... ?

3 hours ago, Lukhas said:

summer cottage or how to say it. Little houuse from wood near a lake, in the middle of nature but not so much comfort.

Yes, that is what we call a cottage in English. 

I have always been interested in pee, mostly in an innocent way, but I owed myself deliberately for the first time when I was I think 14. It was the summer between 8th and 9th grade. My parents were both out and I had to pee. I was really nervous to do it but I did it. I stood in the shower and peed in my boxer briefs and checkered shorts and it felt incredible. I’ve been hooked since then. 

As a youngster, I remember having a growing curiosity of what urine tasted like (odd of course), so after about.. 3 months of wondering, I finally decided to cup my hand in the shower, and let my stream go pointed directly at my hand, and took a big gulp. After that, my love for pee just grew. I think it was probably about 3 months later that I set up about 3 towels and a blanket on the floor of my room, got a good outfit on, and let go in some pajamas. I would go online to a chat site and sub for Masters or Mistresses that like peeplay, and would make me try out multitudes of things! I've tried humiliating things, foodplay was experimented with, making a total mess, and some pet play was used too ? I haven't gone too far with most of it, but definitely am looking to try now! Lol!

I was about 6 years old, i was playing in the sandbox dearing reassess . With two other girls one told the other girl she pulls the sand up into her lap and pee's in the pile of sand that she was now seating on. And since i needed to go i did the same but i was wearing dark blue jeans. It did not work as will for me as she was wearing a dress I was wearing pants, that just soaked up all my pee. On top of that, the sand stuck all over the wetness  I tryed to brush it off but it klined to me making the wet spot more visible As resisses ended i When back to classes  without anyway asking me why my pants looked wet and coated with sand

I was 8 when my family when to Six Flags on a hot texas summer day. While riding the water rapids rides I got drenched with water and on a hot day it felt so good. afterwards my dad and I went out to the parking lot to pick up extra snacks and drinks. And we got lost. Before we fond the car i realized i needed to pee but there are no restrooms in the middle  of the parking lot. By the time we fond the car I really needed to pee soon. Once we finished repacking the bags I could not hold it in any longer so I walked to the other side of the car and let go into my jean shorts it felt so weird as the cold water was replaced with my hot flowing pee running down my legs. Of course this would probably be more normal if I was wearing a swimsuit but I wasn't

I don't think I did it again deliberately until I was in my early teens 11 ~ 12 but I can't exactly remember well enough but around that time. I used to pee in a old pair a pants that was handed down to me from my older cousin. I Didn't really like the jeans but I found a good use for them. Since I also started washing my own clothes no one really ever found out. 

I got the idea from this one kid in my class who had a problem wetting himself. I thought it was disgusting but still interested in how that would feel. Having warm pee pouring down my legs.

Edited by wetchoirpants
More (see edit history)

I vividly remember I was on summer break right before 9th grade. I was in my room and I laid a towel down on my bed and laid down on it and pretended like I was just watching tv. I wanted it to feel like it wasn't on purpose. I just sat there and let go. and I peed into my light colored jeans that I was going to throw away because they were old and I didn't want my mom to find out what I did in them. I remember it was so much pee that it not only pooled over the towel but also soaked through to my bed and I was terrified that someone would find out. It was the most exciting moment for me though. ? 

I was around 14-15 and I had already figured out that I had an interest... I began thinking about actually trying out what clearly was a turn-on.

I was home alone and begun hydrating heavily as well as drinking some caffeinated tea. From some very close calls on road trips or in school I had figured out that caffeine could make me have to go...BAD. 

I wore some old sweatpants and t shirt and sat in front of the computer with a glass of juice. Over time my need went from just feeling full, to desperate, to oh shit you can’t sit still and have to hold yourself through your clothes. 

I felt that feeling when you know it’s happening and I went to the bathroom to wait for the inevitable to happen in the shower. I had thought about holding on to the last second and had even put a towel on my chair in case I burst but I chickened out.

It didn’t take very long for my teenage bladder to get overwhelmed and my sweatpants to get completely soaked. It just kept coming and coming, I remember trying to fight it for a few seconds but almost instantly giving in to the relief...and something else that was little different from relief ? 

8 hours ago, wetchoirpants said:

I got the idea from this one kid in my class who had a problem wetting himself.

I had younger siblings who wet the bed, and I wondered what it felt like. I started by criss-crossing thick layers of toilet paper across the bowl, then graduated to holding it up around me. It was difficult getting past the "you must not wet yourself" command, and made easier by holding the paper away from the sensitive parts. Following from this was lining my pants with toilet paper to fill my pants, but I was much older (adult) before I dared go directly into cloth pants though, and only after starting to live by myself. 

I would be about 8 yrs old I think. I used to wet my pants often at school by accident -I didn't like asking to use the toilet and I didn't like the toilets themselves. By the time I was 8 though, I got better at holding it and although I didn't miss the ridicule when I wet my pants in class, I did miss how good it felt, so I started wetting just my underpants in the toilet at home then rinsing them out and hiding them until they were dry. The first time I did this it felt brilliant -I had wet my pants and no-one would know and no-one ever did know. I was very good at hiding the evidence and I have been able to enjoy my little hobby ever since! 

I was about 11 the first time I deliberately did a complete, full wetting. It kind of feels inevitable looking back. I was fascinated with pee desperation and wetting as a child and remember being strangely interested in any instance of it without knowing why, and although it wasn't deliberate or connected at the time I also used to have a habit of holding it in until I was bursting and sometimes slightly wet before I scampered into the bathroom, going on well into 9 or 10 years old. By the time the confusing maelstrom of puberty arrived I was kind of primed to develop an Omorashi fetish and lo and behold, it happened.

I recall from the age of 10 or so starting to deliberately let out small squirts of pee into my underwear because I liked the feeling of it coming out into my pants and the wetness. Never anything too substantial and not super regularly or anything, but it was the first sign of me doing it for enjoyment rather than the byproduct of putting off going to the toilet. I'm sure if you quizzed me why I was doing it I would've been unable to explain it beyond the fact it just 'felt good' and there was something about it that was enjoyable to me.

Fast forward and I did my first deliberate wetting around 11, wearing an old pair of briefs in the shower. This was shortly followed by more instances of this and eventually one wearing trousers. I can't recall if it was the VERY first deliberate one or not but I vividly remember being stood in the bath/shower, flooding my briefs and feeling my heart beating quickly as I did so with a 'deer caught in the headlights' expression. It was quite an intense experience both for the enjoyable feelings and a very confusing mixture of emotions regarding the fact I knew this was probably a little 'weird' and that I also probably 'shouldn't' be doing it.

This scene was repeated multiple times over the next year as I continued experimenting and getting more comfortable with it, allowing the sexual side to come out a bit more, sometimes getting bursting beforehand to better simulate a proper accident and acting out scenes in my head. A big part of Omorashi for me has always been the situation or fantasy around it accompanied with the physical feelings of desperation and wetting, and I would often play out scenarios in my head such as the classic "not making it in time" or having an accident because I was too busy doing something to go to the toilet. I recall I always fantasised about wetting myself in my school uniform in my teens but unfortunately nerves got the better of me and I never followed through.

Anyway, long answer to a simple question but yes, 11 would be the first time for me. The most recent, last week! ?

. I had always wet my bathing suit at the beach, but I got curious about wetting actual pants. So I started to plot. I decided to wear my black compressions and pee just before having a shower. I was pretty desperate as I gathered my stuff for the shower. But my sister went in there and stayed for a long time. I was getting more and more desperate. I thought I might lose control in the hall. Finally, she got out and I darted in and closed the door and began peeing immediately. I felt a wave of doubt as I stepped into the shower and crossed my legs and held myself, as if trying to stop the flow, but I couldn't. So I relaxed and completely soaked myself. It felt so good!

2 hours ago, desperatewet said:

. I had always wet my bathing suit at the beach, but I got curious about wetting actual pants. So I started to plot. I decided to wear my black compressions and pee just before having a shower. I was pretty desperate as I gathered my stuff for the shower. But my sister went in there and stayed for a long time. I was getting more and more desperate. I thought I might lose control in the hall. Finally, she got out and I darted in and closed the door and began peeing immediately. I felt a wave of doubt as I stepped into the shower and crossed my legs and held myself, as if trying to stop the flow, but I couldn't. So I relaxed and completely soaked myself. It felt so good!

Sounds like a great start!

When I was in my mid-teens, I enjoyed the sensation that I was about to wet my pants. One day I pushed it a bit too far and suddenly unexpectedly I couldn't hold it any longer and lost a baseball sized  spurt in my pants. I immediately unzipped and peed and used my shirt to cover the wet spot.

But that is another story. You asked about my first time I deliberately wet my pants by refusing to go pee no matter how much it hurt , or how badly I had to pee, until it came out on its own ,soaking my pants. 

This is that story that I have posted before, but since it has been a long time and, the question was posed  I re-post it here.

I discovered my attraction to holding my pee as a teenager. I desperately wanted to wet my pants but it was not going to happen in my parents’ house. I had to suffice with holding a was cloth against me as I peed  in the tub.

I became pee shy in high school, and therefore had to hold it all day. The result was a large and too well controlled bladder. No matter how long I held it, no matter how badly I needed to pee I did not wet my pants since I was 11 or 12 and had an accident. ( with the one exception mentioned above , which was only partial).

It often hurt like hell and the pressure in my bladder and penis was agonizing, my pee felt like it was going to come out, but I always remained dry.

I truly believed that it was impossible for me to have a truly accidental wetting my pants

This was disappointing I wanted to have a true accident. Just letting it out does nothing for me.

So, eventually in my mid-twenties, I decided to endure the pain no matter how bad it got. It had to come out eventually, when my bladder could hold no more. I was wearing white cotton briefs and blue jeans/

My (then) wife decided to watch a couple of movies while I held it.   I lay on floor, she on the couch. I had to pee already when the first one started.  I continued drinking plenty of water. By time the first one ended, about two hours, my bladder was screaming in burning fully distended pain. There was intense pressure throughout my penis, especially at my pee hole. It felt like it was going to come out, and likely would have if I relaxed a bit. But I did not.

My bladder thought the end of the movie meant relief was in sight.  I had to start squeezing my dick with my hand, both to relieve the pressure a bit, so it would not hurt so much, and to keep from peeing in my jeans.

By the end of the first hour of the second movie , I was in serious pain, my pee was pressing on my pee hole and my penis was actually throbbing with the effort to hold in a huge amount of pee. I was constantly squeezing myself with my whole hand not just the fingers. I squirmed and with my penis between my legs squeezed them together for added leverage. My pee felt like it was going to come out any second. I had never had to pee this bad in my life. But, there was another hour to go, and I was not allowing myself to go until the show was over.

The last hour crept by slowly; it was difficult to focus on anything but my need to pee. The movie was a distraction. I could not believe how my need to pee actually continued to increase. I had undone my jeans to relieve the pressure on my bladder.

The pressure and pain at my pee hole was so excruciating that I didn’t think I would notice the increase signaled I was going to lose control. I was right. With 20 minutes left in the movie, I felt a tiny wet spot form in my white cotton briefs. A couple of minutes later another leak occurred causing a penny sized wet spot in my jeans. I was euphoric, because I had actually uncontrollably wet my pants, even though just a little.

I stood up to show her what I had done, and gravity caused a big spurt to soak the front and crotch of my jeans. There was still 15 minutes left in the movie, and despite the strong urge to go, I held on. Everything, my bladder and penis from the base to the tip throbbed in pain. I stayed standing; knowing then it would cause a little leakage and a minimum of relief. I continued to hold my dick, pee dance and cross my legs. Every few minutes my tired sphincter permitted my pee to escape. Nevertheless I held on until the final scene of the film. By then one leg of my jeans was wet to my knee. I decided to try to make it through the credits too but my bladder had had enough. A slow but steady leak extended the wetness down my leg. I was powerless to stop it.

I didn’t want to make a mess on the floor so my wife and I hurried to the tub. Then I let go. My dick nearly exploded. Pee gushed down both legs and poured directly from my crotch to the tub. I peed hard for over a minute.  My wife stood and watched, disbelieving how long and hard I peed. The relief was awesome. For a while afterward I had to pee frequently. I was happy and aroused.

After I wet my pants accidentally in the 3rd grade, I guess it was trying to feel that "high" again so to speak, so I held all day through school then had to take the bus home. I was ok most of the walk home but once my house was in sight I spurted and leaked until I put my key in the door and soaked my jeans and shoes. Wasn't the same feeling but close enough!

Guest slival

i never had any accidents that i can remember even when i was little, but i remember that i tried wetting on purpose for the first time when i was around 8 or 9, it was more of a fun thing to do at the time. I've started doing it because i found it arousing at about 13 i believe, the first times it was the classical shower wetting, nothing special, but from there the first outside adventures were not really far.

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't enjoy wetting myself and I rarely did at a young age. I was more aroused by seeing girls having to go and holding themselves from 4th grade on I guess. That changed later (a lot… ? ) in my twenties.

I do remember, however, one incident as a young teenager in the late 80s. We went to the cinema a lot and some of them used to have bars in the back of the auditorium where you could get drinks and sweets until about 15 mins into the show. We usually got a large coke and a pack of crisps. Needless to say, if you didn't go before the show you'd be in trouble towards the end. Surprisingly, nobody ever went during the show. You didn't want to make everyone have to get up from their seats or whatever… Anyway, it was a James Bond movie that afternoon (we usually went after school) and it  ran well over 2 hrs - and I'm not counting commercials etc... (James Bond films still tend to get longer with every new production, come to think of it ? ). I was bursting towards the end (as I guess was everybody else, but it was deemed uncool to show  it or even mention the fact). You couldn't go right after show as well, as the foyer was usually locked and the doors opened straight onto the street after the performance.

We usually headed to the local fast food joint after the show - and I guess not because we were all craving burgers ?. But again - we would go there as casually as possible and try not to show any sign of discomfort. That day, however, for some reason everybody went straight home and I followed a friend of mine and a girl I had a teenage crush on to the bus station. I was trying to impress her and then it happend:  I made some (desperate, in the true sense of the word) joke, laughed at my own remark a little too loud and - felt a huge spurt erupt into my jeans. followed by another small trickle. I hadn't seen it coming, it took me quite by surprise as I had gotten quite used to the feeling of my full bladder by now, uncomfortable as it was. Plus, I wasn't a habitual wetter, I rather took pride in my large bladder even back then…

I didn't dare look down and draw attention to my crotch. I had no idea if it was visible or not. It must have been. Nobody seemed to have noticed, though, but I was terrified I could lose more or even have a full accident. So as soon as I could I made my excuses, pretended to be in a hurry for my bus and left my crush and best friend behind.

I had no intention of taking the bus, but rather walked home, probably trying to examine the damage as soon as I got the privacy to do so... But then again I felt something strange. Some kind of (at that time) undefinable arousal. I surprised myself by not taking the next chance for a wee in some back yard or some bushes in the park - as I could have easily done. Rather I walked on, and slowly  - and deliberately - let another spurt that had been building up inside me softly glide into my jeans. I involuntarily hid in some doorway when it happened, rather like taking a full piss. It felt - strange - yet wonderful, exciting. I must have had quite mixed feeling about what I was doing, but it felt too good not to "do it". Along the 1.5 mile walk, I released a bit more every now and then, gradually increasing the wet spot in my crotch. I  just took the edge off every the wave that hit me. Oddly I don't remeber actually looking at my crotch it as I would do so today. Then I finally went, very, well ... consciously peeing with a strange sensation and making a huge arc into the soft evening air...

I think the first time was when I was right around 10 or 11. I remember I has a few days off from school (it may have been during spring break) and had been staying up extra late that week. One night once my mom and sister were asleep I straddled the toilet backward (facing the tank) and deliberately peed in my shorts. I liked the feeling so much that I did the same thing for the next three nights.