Sign In

Fortnite Screen Shots

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be posting screenshots of different skins having poses from the emote its go time. First up is Nog ops as a little Christmas gift.

Second one is Trailblazer who shouldn't have drank 3 chug jugs.

That reminds me of something I saw in the game "Watch Dogs."  I occasionally come across 2 NPCs, a male and female, waiting outside a public bathroom door. The female is squeezing her legs and potty d

Posted Images

Really good pictures in this thread, thanks for making them. Recently been playing the first Life is Strange and there’s a good part where you’re at a pool party and there are about six girls in line for the bathroom stalls, a few of them are fidgeting and pee dancing in quite a realistic way. The girl at the front is banging on the door of one of the stalls urging the people having sex in there to hurry up

Guest dontwanna
On 12/31/2018 at 3:46 AM, AD51 said:

These are videos, but I think they fit this thread better. Found someone who edited a couple of accidents in game and then edited on the actual wetting part fairly well. I'd say this shows the potential that could be done here.

oh wow....

i need lots more of these

6 hours ago, bedwetter33 said:

Another one of my favorite skins sun strider has been drinking endless amounts of water today because of how it is outside. She didn't realize how quickly all of it can go through her bladder. Now she has to hold it until her shift ends and keep the pool in check.

PS_Messages_20190114_183501.jpg

PS_Messages_20190114_183500.jpg

PS_Messages_20190114_183508.jpg

PS_Messages_20190114_183506.jpg

Okay, NOW.....that is my favorite so far =3 btw, how you that that screen-shots, I don't know a easy way to do it and I don't know how hide the HUD, I just start to play at season 6 and with the Go time xD

Just now, AkenoSama said:

Okay, NOW.....that is my favorite so far =3 btw, how you that that screen-shots, I don't know a easy way to do it and I don't know how hide the HUD, I just start to play at season 6 and with the Go time xD

I go into playground, choose a spot that looks suitable for the skin I'm using, play the emote for a while like 2 or 3 minutes. Then I back out and load up replay mode of me going into playground. There is a camera option which allows you to get different angles freely and to remove the HUD to take pictures. Then I just play it until I find good poses as shown above. With a few adjustments and camera tricks it would turn out like this. I got the idea from twitter where people post screenshots of different skins doing emotes and cool poses.

2 minutes ago, bedwetter33 said:

I go into playground, choose a spot that looks suitable for the skin I'm using, play the emote for a while like 2 or 3 minutes. Then I back out and load up replay mode of me going into playground. There is a camera option which allows you to get different angles freely and to remove the HUD to take pictures. Then I just play it until I find good poses as shown above. With a few adjustments and camera tricks it would turn out like this. I got the idea from twitter where people post screenshots of different skins doing emotes and cool poses.

Thank you very much xD

36 minutes ago, rachelkirwan said:

Ah well then ?

So you like download a special mod or this is part of the game? Walk me through this ?

There's a replay system that you can use for cinematic purposes. Just go into a game with the emote (Which I'm pretty sure is unavailable now), act out a little scene, then load it into the replay tool to get a better camera angle. The wet patches on the videos were edited in.

21 hours ago, Alex Oxford said:

It’s actually part of the game, but you have to earn it ufortunately through various accolades and accomplishing challenges. Womp womp ? 

Ahcool!

21 hours ago, FilthyPhoenix said:

There's a replay system that you can use for cinematic purposes. Just go into a game with the emote (Which I'm pretty sure is unavailable now), act out a little scene, then load it into the replay tool to get a better camera angle. The wet patches on the videos were edited in.

Hehehe I might have to try out the game ?

8 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

Well,I Just start to play last Season to got this emoji ( and I got ) but I don't think It is going to come to atores, I mean It was a Batle pass's emoji, I'm not sure.

That is unfortunately true. Items in the battle pass can only be achieved during the current season. There is a low possibility that battlepass emotes may return though. Epic can bring back any item they want.