Sign In

Fortnite Screen Shots

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be posting screenshots of different skins having poses from the emote its go time. First up is Nog ops as a little Christmas gift.

Second one is Trailblazer who shouldn't have drank 3 chug jugs.

That reminds me of something I saw in the game "Watch Dogs."  I occasionally come across 2 NPCs, a male and female, waiting outside a public bathroom door. The female is squeezing her legs and potty d

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Lapiiss said:

There must be a way to like, setup a scenario with this? Imagine recording a full little video about a female skin's quest to find a toilet during a game! Regardless, thanks! I'm weirdly in love with the fact this exists!

it is possible I guess hahahaha now it have a creative mod, and you can invite some friend to you " personal island " that you can build as you wish, and one good thing is it have a emoji to " no " with the fingers, then if some people want to do it, it should have a line in front a toilet and a plus to have someone denny it lol

4 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

it is possible I guess hahahaha now it have a creative mod, and you can invite some friend to you " personal island " that you can build as you wish, and one good thing is it have a emoji to " no " with the fingers, then if some people want to do it, it should have a line in front a toilet and a plus to have someone denny it lol

What do you mean by Creative Mod?

That reminds me of something I saw in the game "Watch Dogs."  I occasionally come across 2 NPCs, a male and female, waiting outside a public bathroom door. The female is squeezing her legs and potty dancing; the guy fidgets and says how badly he has to piss.. Eventually she just walks away and the guy starts peeing on the wall next to the door. Lol.. wd1.thumb.jpg.2bc963a4ba7e35dbbcf2d12cb5f2db22.jpg