Sign In

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We woke up late today, and I made oatmeal and coffee for breakfast for me and J. As that was winding down, my dad called to chat. He and I can talk for a while, and by the time we hung up, the coffee

Hello! Welcome to live action messing, where you can tell your current poop desperation and messing experience here!  I decided that since there's a live action Omorashi thread, why not have a li

Just held for two days unintentionally... My undies had so many skid marks... I finished in the toilet but man I wanted to poop in my panties so bad, I wanna feel the wark squish against my bum 🤭

Posted Images

13 hours ago, ♡~Nikolai~♡ said:

I didn't share lol. I got caught! And how has what gone?

I was asking about how you had gone about introducing people to it in the past. Getting caught is probably not an ideal circumstance for it!

Last night, once we were home and in bed, J and I discussed the accident I’d had earlier in the day, and J said my punishment was that I had to get her off. As I was rubbing her clit, I reminded her that the day before she’d ordered me not to use the bathroom all day, and I had ended up using the bathroom after all—various things that evening conspired to make following the rules impossible.

However, I’d done as told for the first part of the day, and held my bladder and bowels from when I woke up. As I was finishing lunch and a cup of coffee mid afternoon, I had finally succumbed and filled my pants where I sat. I had lots of work to do so I didn’t clean up right away—in fact I stayed where I was long enough to have a pee accident as well.

I told all this to J as she was approaching orgasm, and after she came she took my cock in the her hands and started massaging it. As she pleasured me, she explained that, because I had filled my pants two days in a row, and broken the no toilet rule on Friday, I would have to be punished again. She said I would be using my pants as a toilet again on Monday, and this time there would be no deviation from the rules. She laid out for how I would be messing and wetting myself, and how I would have to be punished for that as well.

Needless to say, I came hard.

2 hours ago, kochel428 said:

I was asking about how you had gone about introducing people to it in the past. Getting caught is probably not an ideal circumstance for it!

I just casually bring it up in a convo if we are talking what sexually pleases us in bed lol. If they don't like it, that's fine. If they judge me for it, I tell 'em where they can shove that rude attitude lol.

21 hours ago, DeltaFoxtrot said:

I don't mind going #2 in my pants/diaper every now and again, but staying messy for an extended time is a good way to get a nasty rash.

Odd. Everyone I know says they get a nasty rash on their bum when they stay messy for an extended amount of time, yet I've slept and stayed in my mess countless times and haven't gotten any rashes. I only ever gotten one, but that was the first time I messed. Ever since then, no rashies! :D

On 8/20/2019 at 6:51 PM, ~Kitty Nikki~ said:

Odd. Everyone I know says they get a nasty rash on their bum when they stay messy for an extended amount of time, yet I've slept and stayed in my mess countless times and haven't gotten any rashes. I only ever gotten one, but that was the first time I messed. Ever since then, no rashies! :D

On 8/21/2019 at 2:00 AM, kochel428 said:

Yeah this has not ever been a problem for me. I haven’t stayed in it overnight but once, but I’ve never gotten the much feared butt rash.

Both of you are so lucky! Recently, I filled my diaper while I was snuggled up watching anime and I got a minor rash after only sitting in it for 20 minutes. I even used baby powder beforehand!