Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Recommendations for mattress protection?

I'm interested in trying bedwetting. Awake, of course, since it's nearly impossible for me to lose total control. I'd like to experience the feeling of waking up with a need to pee and just letting it out there, as I have often been tempted to do.

Of course, I don't want to stain my mattress in case any of my friends or relatives come over and see it. So I need some sort of mattress protection, but due to my extreme shyness of my fetish I need the right kind of cover for it.

First, I need one that's disposable, so it won't be found by friends or relatives accidentally. Preferably easy to fit in a garbage bag and throw out immediately after the wetting (and subsequent cleanup).

Second, I need one that won't arouse suspicion if anyone sees me buying it. If it's designed particularly for bedwetting purposes, I'll be too shy to get it.

Third, which goes without saying, it has to be one that's guaranteed to protect my mattress, to cover it entirely, and not a drop of pee will get through it. Nor will be moved around if I move while laying in bed, though I could always check the sides to be sure. (Of course I know I must put some kind of blanket over top so it doesn't make a puddle and drip off my bed onto the carpet, maybe that'll keep it in place)

Right now the only thing I can think of is taping large garbage bags together and tucking them under the bed, is there anything easier while no more suspicious?

I highly recommend heavy duty plastic drop sheets. You can buy them from home improvement stores. They are usually located in the paint department. You just buy them big enough to fully cover your mattress and then make your bed like normal over top of it. The best part about them is if anyone asks you what you are doing with them when you buy them you can just say you need them to protect your mattress while you paint. They are fairly inexpensive and can be easily rinsed off after and hidden away till next time.  They best option though is a waterproof mattress protector that you leave on the bed at all times that way you can just wet the bed whenever you feel like it and then just toss everything in the after you are done playing and then make the bed again and you are ready for the next time. 

Well, I sort of warmed up by simulating it in the bathroom. When I needed to pee, I set some garbage bags on the floor, put a blanket on top of them, and laid on top of it with another blanket over top of me. It was... a bit different, but not particularly more satisfying than regular wetting. I think I might not go for peeing in the bed after all. Sorry to disappoint any male omo and/or bedwetting lovers.

On 12/29/2018 at 8:00 AM, The Dark Wolf said:

I'm thinking of a plastic shower curtain/liner. And maybe putting a large garbage bag under it just in case. Again I won't be laying directly on it cause I'll have a sheet over it to absorb the wetness. (Will one moderately thick sheet be enough to avoid it dripping off the bed or should I put two under it?)

Shower curtains aren't reliable. I used one when I started bedwetting, and my mattress got stained from one end to the other. Maybe it was condensation, not pee, but the stains were there anyway. Drop sheets are good, but can be noisy, depending on the type and weight of plastic. The beauty of them is that they can be explained away so easily. Re-decorating is common. 

10 hours ago, Dunney said:

Shower curtains aren't reliable. I used one when I started bedwetting, and my mattress got stained from one end to the other. Maybe it was condensation, not pee, but the stains were there anyway. Drop sheets are good, but can be noisy, depending on the type and weight of plastic. The beauty of them is that they can be explained away so easily. Re-decorating is common. 

Good thing I tested it then. Unless it wasn't a plastic shower curtain.

Either way, I tried something like it, and I think I like my original style of wetting better, so I no longer need to find one, I'll just do what I've always done.

I have a plastic mattress cover for me and my girls as well as the peed pad you see they use in most hosipitals which are very absorbent. I’ll wake up mid pee, peeing pretty vigorously some nights and I do get it all over. Two of my daughter also have the same issue and sleep pee often usually in the bed sometimes they even dream they are going to the bathroom and they’ll pee places they should ex, the hallway a chair. Etc 

4 hours ago, gtg2468 said:

I have a plastic mattress cover for me and my girls as well as the peed pad you see they use in most hosipitals which are very absorbent. I’ll wake up mid pee, peeing pretty vigorously some nights and I do get it all over. Two of my daughter also have the same issue and sleep pee often usually in the bed sometimes they even dream they are going to the bathroom and they’ll pee places they should ex, the hallway a chair. Etc 

Hello! You mentioned having a plastic mattress cover for you and your children's beds. Sounds like you have a lot of experience. May I ask what brand you buy and where is the best place to purchase? Thank you. Happy New Year, Everyone!!