Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

In China girls actually wear diapers during their periods!

Guest Masyanyalover

Cool! I’ve heard of depends being used for heavy periods, and I wonder why there aren’t any much period pull-ups opposed to tampons, period cups, and Maxi-pads,

I've definitely worn a pullup on my period, they are about the same as huge over night maxipads and stay in place way better, and they don't like protrude over the sides of your panties like pads do. 

I didn't know this was a thing beyond menstruating people who also happen to wear pullups for other reasons though.

I may be wrong but I was led to believe that this was sorta common in most of eastern Asia. But becoming less common as there economies grow and they can afford pads and tampons etc. My ex wife used them and had a store front in her house that sold diapers and about 10% of her diaper sales were to women for their periods. At that time she sold single diapers or packs and a single diaper was about 12 cents in Canadian dollars. She could not buy Tampons or pads anywhere to sell in her store. 

Actually, we have several different models of sanitary pull-ups here in China. However, my girlfriend is against this to some degree cuz we both get slightly turned on when she accidentally leaks a limited amount of blood into her panties. Here's the model she wears outside her panties when she wants to protect her pantyhose, jeans or something like that.

image.png.b961048ea4a2b48efba59c7b9b6f1e5e.png

• 2 years later...