Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What does a full bladder feel like for Women?

• 1 month later...

I first feel it in my bladder, but as the hold continue the sense of desperation might move partially to my stomach (I hope that makes sense - because anatomically it doesn't). In the last stages, I might also feel it in my crotch, but I feel this might in my case be more of oversensitivity of the constant thought 'am I feeling damp?', because I may be worried to lose it.

Feel it in my bladder first. Can feel it gradually filling then when it gets really full it starts to make my pussy tingle with the need to pee and as it keeps filling and I get desperate the tingling gets worse and I can feel the pressure in my pussy increasing and my pee hole starting to ache as I hold back.

Great to read these answers! Many thanks to everybody!

On 2/2/2019 at 1:26 AM, Here4theFun said:

a tingling in my pee hole

2 hours ago, Gemmy said:

starts to make my pussy tingle with the need to pee and as it keeps filling and I get desperate the tingling gets worse

Is this tingling feeling arousing? I wonder if doing a hold is a turn on because it makes your pussy tingle if you wait long enough?

I guess that @daisyduke and @Red Simpson and @Lils refer to this feeling too when they say that it is in or moves to their crotch?!

Sorry to ask this so directly, but where can I ever get to know if not here...

@farseladosso I did a hold yesterday and still had this question in mind, so I paid extra attention to it (unintentionally). For me it isn't so much a tingly feeling down there, it is more of extreme pressure like I'm holding back a great force. It is arousing in the sense that I enjoy the feeling because my bladder feels so full, and it is at this point that I know I'll easily leak at when I do the wrong thing (like sneeze or a cough) and might start leaking if I wait too long. However, I don't think the sensation itself is arousing to me, more the context surrounding it.

During a hold, this would also be the point where I start holding myself physically with my hand or pressing down on something (e.g. a bike seat while cycling), to help hold it, because I physically feel like needing the extra pressure.

Thank you for this interesting and detailed answer, exactly the kind I had hoped for. You write

8 minutes ago, Lils said:

However, I don't think the sensation itself is arousing to me, more the context surrounding it. 

So the arousal comes for you when you reach the stage where you need some extra help to hold it in, when feeling the risk that you might start spurting into your panties? Must be arousing then to be in a state where you know that with the slightest loss of concentration you'll wet yourself - feverish desperation where you keep thinking "Did I leak?".

4 minutes ago, farseladosso said:

So the arousal comes for you when you reach the stage where you need some extra help to hold it in, when feeling the risk that you might start spurting into your panties? Must be arousing then to be in a state where you know that with the slightest loss of concentration you'll wet yourself - feverish desperation where you keep thinking "Did I leak?".

Yes, exactly that. However, I don't know if that is the case for everyone, I cannot speak for entire womenkind...

I feel it as a gradually increasing pressure at the very very bottom of my abdomen. As it gets more intense it also spreads lower down until it covers the front of the crotch area too. I think the arousal comes from the fact that the bladder presses on the genital area from the inside and also the pelvic floor muscles both contract to hold pee in and during arousal and orgasm. Mostly though it's the mental situation around it, particularly if someone else is making me hold it.

I've never experienced this 'tingling' sensation. It's always just been the feeling of pressure/stretching/fullness.

For me holding myself relieves some of the most intense pressure feeling right in my crotch, making it slightly more bearable.

8 hours ago, Lils said:

For me it isn't so much a tingly feeling down there, it is more of extreme pressure like I'm holding back a great force. It is arousing in the sense that I enjoy the feeling because my bladder feels so full.

Mostly this with the little tingle too. It's almost imposible for me to leak so although I do enjoy a full bladder and a bit of the risk the arousal doesnt exactly come for that because something real bad would happen for me to loose control. So yeah the feeling is similar and maybe @Ell19 has a point although it's true that it doesnt work that way in all situations.

Hope it clears it up a bit @farseladosso

I’ve heard a few women describe a tingling and pleasurable feeling when they really need to pee. An ex girlfriend didn’t like using public bathrooms so would usually hold on for hours until we got back to my place, but even then she wouldn’t usually go straight away. She admitted that the tingling feeling when needing to pee was quite a nice feeling for her, but as she became more and more desperate it started to get too painful and no longer pleasurable. My current girlfriend also enjoys holding her pee and will often deliberately put off going to the loo, like starting the 1 hour commute home from work with a full bladder. The feeling of pressure, fullness and urgency is pleasurable to her so she will often hold it as long as possible before finally rushing to the loo. She’s told me it also feels nice for her when I gently press on her bladder if she really needs to go.

I also remember a girl in my class at school who didn’t like using the school toilets and would usually hold on all day, not using the toilet until she got home. During one maths lesson in the afternoon she whispered to the girl sitting next to that she really needed a wee, and the class joker overheard her and asked how it felt. She laughed and described it as a tingly feeling, and he asked if she ever held it deliberately because it felt nice. She said that she did, and the girl sitting next to me overheard him and admitted that she did as well, and often held it all day because she hated the school toilets. After the lesson, even though both girls clearly needed a wee quite badly, they both walked straight past the toilets which were just down the corridor.

10 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

As a female i’m Going to try and describe this in detail for you. I think words are powerful so i’ll Be as descriptive as possible.

I hope this helped? 

A fantastic description of the whole process - thank you so much for taking the time to write it up!

On 2/5/2019 at 6:20 PM, Ell19 said:

For me holding myself relieves some of the most intense pressure feeling right in my crotch, making it slightly more bearable.

If you don't mind me asking as it's one of the things that makes me the most curious - does holding yourself have to involve pressing right on or around the outlet, or is pressure just anywhere in that general area good enough to achieve the same effect?

23 minutes ago, homeanddry said:

If you don't mind me asking as it's one of the things that makes me the most curious - does holding yourself have to involve pressing right on or around the outlet, or is pressure just anywhere in that general area good enough to achieve the same effect?

Just pressing on the front/middle part of the crotch, where the pressure is felt. This is the area in which the outlet is situated though.

On 2/6/2019 at 11:20 PM, Ell19 said:

Just pressing on the front/middle part of the crotch, where the pressure is felt. This is the area in which the outlet is situated though.

Thanks, that makes sense. It’s always me wonder because some people seem to hold themselves with their fingers (just one finger?) whereas others seem to push one or both hands in between their legs and let the sides of their hands apply the pressure, which is naturally going to be much less localised. Maybe that’s seen as a slightly more subtle way of doing it, I don’t know!

Wow! I really love this thread it is exactly what  gets me aroused in a pee story. I have searched far and wide for females to describe how it feels when they need to pee with increasing urgency. All of the responses were outstanding. 

Megapeelover , What can I say? You really outdid yourself with your detailed , highly descriptive telling how it feels when you need to pee. It pushed all my happy buttons!:grin::excl: 

On 2/5/2019 at 1:20 PM, Ell19 said:

I feel it as a gradually increasing pressure at the very very bottom of my abdomen. As it gets more intense it also spreads lower down until it covers the front of the crotch area too.

Ell19 , I have not heard  ( or read actually) many  women describe  the sensation of needing to pee this way. However it is exactly how my ex-wife  used to describe her growing need to pee.  As she became desperate the pressure spread to between her legs, covering her entire crotch but focused on her pee hole.

Thank all of you who responded I really enjoyed reading this thread.