Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Engineering a messing accident

Apologies to those who are bemoaning the rise of messing content elsewhere on this board, but feel free to ignore this if it's not your jam...

There's been extensive discussion on this board about how to produce a reliable, uncontrollable wetting accident, with members reporting various levels of success in doing so, numerous different methods, etc.

I'm wondering if anyone has methods for producing messing accidents reliably and with reasonable safety?

I'm going to share some of my experience with laxatives. My goal has always been to produce uncontrollable accidents and I have had interesting results after quite a bit of experimentation, so here we go ?

So in my experience you need two main things to achieve a genuine N*2 accident:

-Very soft stool:  The softer, the better. This is because hard stools are easier to hold in than watery stools or very soft stools and you are not going to achieve genuine accidents with hard stool. You need watery or very very soft stool for this.

-Intestine stimulation:  This is what creates the urge to go. Your intestines contract, pushing the stool out involuntarily, even if you are trying to hold with all your will.

So the laxatives I have tried myself are the following ones:

• Lactulose
  • Milk of magnesia
  • Sodium picosulfate 

And, on the other hand:

• Water enemas
  • Water + glycerin enemas

-Lactulose: Produces great urges to go in waves between 2 to 3 hours after consumed. Each wave of desperation gets harder to hold, but it's not powerful enough to produce involuntary accidents. Also, doesn't tastes very well. 

-Milk of magnesia: Produces watery stool and that's it. It doesn't produce urges to go. It acts in about 4 to 7 hours.

-Sodium picosulfate: It works by making the intestines contract and move. This produces A LOT of urgency in waves, and also softens stool a little bit. It kicks in in about 5 to 6 hours. However, stool is not softened enough to create real accidents.

So my conclusion: Mixing Milk of magnesia with sodium picosulfate has had produced almost explosive, involuntary accidents and I love it. This two laxatives combined are perfect for what you are looking for because you get extreme urges to go at the same time that you are creating almost watery mess. This combination tipically produces an explosion 3 to 5 hours after taken if on an empty stomach. Another benefit is that milk of magnesia tastes literally the same as conventional white milk, and sodium picosulfate tastes just like an artificial endulcorant, so you can mix it in a bowl of cereal and you almost forget that there are two very powerful laxatives mixed in XD. 

The amount that I take is 60 ml of milk of magnesia and 45 drops of sodium picosulfate and it has shown to be safe the times I have taken it. (Take at your own risk. This is a little bit more than the max. recommended dose for adults). 

Also, some tips for success:

Laxatives are only 100% effective if taken on an empty stomach. Try to take them at least 5 hours after you've eaten for the last time. You also want to drink plenty of water after the dosage.

Enemas in my opinion are safer, they act instantaneously and almost always produce uncontrollable accidents. 

Hope this info is useful for you, and tell me your experiences!

Edited by Padded_girl
Add some more info (see edit history)

At the beggining I should mention that I have big experience also with accidents and deliberate one, so that's a small summary of my thinking.

There are few ways to do it, every has some pluses and minuses. At first point - in my opinion - it's almost impossible to have an accident with 'hard poop'. Accident is possible for more or less diarrhea/loose ones.

For me the worst way is enema - the smaller ones may not work, the bigger, 'watery' ones are dedicated to cleaning your interiors, so - in general - you almost pee from your anus. It's sooo watery, it's sooo far from real experience. Plus: it works very fast, sometimes it's a matter of minutes. And it always works.

The most typical way is taking laxatives. There are a lot of them and sometimes it takes some time and numer of tries to find the best one for you. Take about 150% of written dosis and wait. When it works properly you have the beautiful rising of desperation, and with time it's impossible to hold. That's the closest to real experience. The 'effect' is not so watery, rather loose, also very close to real way. Minuses: the time is unpredictable. Sometimes the same dosis works after 2 hours, sometimes after 4-5. And I've had few times when they simply didn't work. I have no idea why.

The third and the hardest - but most realistic - way is to get a real diarrhea from food. It's up to you, if you have some food products that causes this effect. Sometimes milk in big dosis (lactose) works, sometimes some cheese. Plus: the most realistic way plus somehow natural. Minuses: it's hard or almost impossible to predict time and effects unless you know your body well. Let me be clear - I'm not asking you to eat moldy meat or something similar, just the food that causes one time effect.     

I know that if I eat kebab so I get diarrhea. It takes approx. 2 hours but I cannot trust to it 100%.

Another way for me is laxative. I use one and effect usually comes between 6-12 hours. But effect came also after 4 hours and one time never came. 

Common for poo accidents for me are:

- good time (usually all day)

- do not take laxatives too often

- extra time for washing and cleaning.